Is President Trump going to let this happen? Please tell me he's not

Is President Trump going to let this happen? Please tell me he's not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bVu99o8IWTs
youtube.com/watch?v=M4u1WNWY-I0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tell me he's not
he's not

aunt jemima on the 20?

JACKSON gets bad rap, but JEFFERSON is Being SLANDERED by Monticello SALLY HEMINGS Exhibit!!
youtu.be/bVu99o8IWTs

You posted the wrong bill

No, the $12

I dont know about y'all, but i cant wait to start using black people as currency again.

Kek.

would rather see Tubgirl on it tbqh

das rite whitey

Why is Aunt Jemima on the 20 USD bill?

The only way I would support this is if he put a nigger on the pyramid side of the dollar bill, replacing the NWO fetishism.

Aunt Jemima
I won't carry around that fucking syrup money

Widespread vandalism might actually be a half decent means of protesting the bill. I know it's autistic tumblr tier and will probably catalyze vandalism of the other ones but still, it would materialize disapproval of it.

>whines about a black person getting anything

why are they so bad again?
>muh hatin on dem darkeez
you have no fucking clue how retarded you sound

Underrated post.

You realize that every President (or Ben Franklin) on the money the Jewish banksters lend to us are the very people who stood against the Central Bank?

They put those guys on there to lol at Americans.

3 Dollar bill mate

there is already a face on the $20 bill. so this isn't a black person getting something, it's about a black person stealing something.
imagine that.

Why is 21 savage on the dollar bill?

>not posting the original

No, are you fucking retarded? Secretary of the Treasury was already replaced months ago.

God you guys are fucking retarded, I swear. Fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from.

UNITED KANGZ

>2017 >hasn't taken the heh pill

Lincoln opposed slavery in part because it was a scheme to lower American wages. Trump opposes unchecked immigration in part because it is a scheme to lower American wages. The Democratic party supported both slavery and illegal/mass immigration because they are schemes to lower American wages. Abolitionism and the Wall have the same basic idea behind them - economic nationalism aimed at raising wages. This is the opposite of the "free market(slave market)/free trade policies that destroyed American manufacturing and the American middle class. Lolbertarians BTFO

>Jackson getting BTFO
I have no problem with this

Show some respect.

Who the fuck still uses paper money

You realize they're removing a democrat for a republican, gun activist right?

Biggie?

This is a great Idea
You know black people built this country
Back people are responsible for almost every success in western civilization and did not receive any credit .. Read More below

Therefore What needs to happen is the Memeing or operation to influence black people and SJW to take their favorite black characters in history and start gluing the head to their currency in a form of protest that demands a black character be placed on American money.

Trump doesn't control the Federal reserve

Everyone forgot about that anyway

>.05 nickel, .10 dime, .25 two bits, 1.0 buck, 100 ben
What will the slang name for the new twenty be?

Tub

>I'll give you five niggers for a 100

more importantly - will it only be worth 3/5ths of $20?

Gib me dem tree fiddy doolaz

what's up with dude's nipple in your pic?

>Being against interest slavery
>Not using it for your own ends
I for one am proud of allowing my money to work for me.

It's probably cold af

I for one can't wait for these so I can buy modern farm equipment with the original farm equipment.

Once we own this and show it as the joke it is they'll regret ever pushing this shit.

>inb4 they make the "5" dollar bill worth 3 dollars and the response is racism jokes that the government uses to establish more central authority with

So what contributions has this man made to the United States to be worthy of being put on the 20?

Figures the Jews would target Jackson, a based as fuck president.

Bad meme

he should do it, and he should own the fuck out of it.
>Republican
>pro 2A
>hated democrats

him tweeting about it and how awesome she was would make liberals heads explode, they would be begging for her NOT to be put on bills.

it wads canceled months ago OP. we talked about it and tyrpme retaliated with black image post which got him banned then he came back and cried and pretended he liked white people

the end justification was the cost of making new bills and removing the old ones beyond simply removing really damaged units was to much amidst sluggish economic growth

Sauce

>No, the $12
Waaay underrated

The only reason we had a national bank was because of Alexander Hamilton

didnt you watch the Hip Hopera?

Harriet Tubman was the ultimate coyote, sneaking slaves from south to north. She saved a lot of people as part of the underground railroad.

Not sure what she did beyond that.

Write nigger on every one .
Sit back
Profit

Had to read twice.
Then keked hard.

I don't know why people get asspained about this. Jackson fucking loathed the banks, and would have challenged all you dumb kikes to a duel for even suggesting putting his face on the money. Now the man can stop rolling in his fucking grave, and spooks get one of their own on a bill they will never carry in their wallets because $20 is way too much.

Criminals, gangs, drug dealers..... Niggers....

Shit. Fuck it, Tubkang can go on the $20. They're the only one's using it.

Kek'd

Long or Tall, which is it you dumb nigger?!

10/10 user.

fucking BAAASED pedes like & subscribe if you want more content like this

I call them Jemimas, but I don't really have much need for a $12 bill

If blacks are so inferior why are we 13% of the population but 90% of greatest scientists?

I heard she makes the best collard greens and cornbread

youtube.com/watch?v=M4u1WNWY-I0

Can you spot the fake $20, between that and this. our government still does its duty and mints our real money.

shes an American hero who not only freed her people but contributed to the civil wars as a spy and a scout for the north

only southern scum would not want this

He's probably going to put himself on the 20 instead just to double whammy the libtards

you need to think of a bigger denomination for our god king, kek

There's literally been one African American scientist of non-specific historical note (George Washington Carver), and he's well known for botany and agrarian reform. Obviously agricultural advances are important, but people over inflate his importance all of the time because he's the original "black science man".

Whenever someone mentions George Washington Carver, he is clearly grasping at straws.

Who would accept a $20 bill that's only worth $12?

the point was they were changing the bill to a woman not necessarily a black woman. if any of you would pick a woman to be on the 20 if you had to choose who would it be? pretty tough question there really arent any. literally only 2 choices are hariette tubman and eleanor roosevelt maybe betsy ross but thats really pushing it

Heh

lol

chinatown

but we should get ride of $50 and $100 notes

I think if we're going to change a bill (the $20 bill would probably be it due to Jackson's polarizing history), the portrait should be of Frederick Douglass instead of Harriet Tubman.

He was the first African American/freed slave who took part in American intellectual life as an author and orator which was very important for the abolitionist cause up to the Civil War. Douglass also attended the original Seneca Falls convention for women's rights and supported actual feminists, so even though modern feminists have nothing to do with their ideas they couldn't go against this action.

>Jackson
>against the jews
>pumped out of every atm nationwide

Bankers be trollin?

FD did jack shit compared to Jackson, the only reason he was notable was because of his skin color. No reason to change any of the bills.

he also saved the union from full on civil war

niggist

>people

>Do you have 2 tens for a silverback?

>implying he would want to be on their kike paper

is there anything to stop him from putting his own face on it?

Even if it happens, it doesn't matter.

Like, who cares.

General Tubman was incredibly red pilled. I hope he does.

When are we going to get rid of Pennies?

WE

damn thats a fine braphog. i bet her braps quake city blocks.
remember to feed your braphog to keep em fat and gassy

>she was a thief

Can't wait untill it happens!

mayne my niggo dats underrated like a mugfugguh
muh dick

overrated, 1/10
your (You) has a Harrier Shitstain on the front

It's not up to trump actually. Its up to ((Steven Mnuchin)) who trump put in his position.

We're practically cashless anyways...

>What will the slang name for the new twenty be?
Dead Niggers instead of Dead Presidents