Google Employee's Anti-Diversity Manifesto Goes 'Internally Viral' v 2.0

motherboard.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google

Full manifesto:
pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc

Google's response:
archive.is/8lRZA

Last thread & notable posts

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14937778
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14937895
pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc
archive.is/8lRZA
motherboard.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/kzbm4a/employees-anti-diversity-manifesto-goes-internally-viral-at-google
recode.net/2017/8/5/16102476/google-just-hired-a-diversity-vp-just-as-it-struggles-with-sexist-memo-from-employee
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/893983092884594689
cnsnews.com/blog/gage-cohen/youtube-now-targeting-videos-controversial-religious-content?utm_content=buffer277b2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#.WYXyB0PoCpg.twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA
hooktube.co/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA
hooktube.com/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA
youtube.com/user/AtGoogleTalks/videos
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
archive.is/ir5Rk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14937778
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14937895

lmao the butthurt

It this a HAPPENING?

Press R to resurrect
R

Bump

he's still alive, dumbass

>Google's response

Jeez, it's like they're really hoping whoever reads this response didn't read the manifesto at all.

>Communism promised to be both morally and economically superior to capitalism, but every attempt became morally corrupt and an economic failure. As it became clear that the working class of the liberal democracies wasn’t going to overthrow their “capitalist oppressors,” the Marxist intellectuals transitioned from class warfare to gender and race politics. The core oppressor-oppressed dynamics remained, but now the oppressor is the “white, straight, cis-gendered patriarchy.”

is he /ourguy/?

The Hero we Desperately need.

What's going on here. I only bothered to read the first couple paragraphs. Looks like someone was being reasonable and people are mad because he's not a social justice warrior or hardcore leftist? Am I on the right track?

>Full manifesto:
>pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc

Wtf is this shit and why is google writing this stuff?

Is google god now?

Can someone tl;dr?

Yes

>We all have biases and use motivated reasoning to dismiss ideas that run counter to our internal values. Just as some on the Right deny science that runs counter to the “God > humans > environment” hierarchy (e.g., evolution and climate change) the Left tends to deny science concerning biological differences between people (e.g., IQ[8] and sex differences). Thankfully, climate scientists and evolutionary biologists generally aren’t on the right.

>climate (((scientists)))
>(((evolutionary biologists)))

it's an individual employee who wrote this and circulated it inside of the company without anyone's permission.

archive.is/8lRZA

Full manifesto:
pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc

Google's response
recode.net/2017/8/5/16102476/google-just-hired-a-diversity-vp-just-as-it-struggles-with-sexist-memo-from-employee

Dr Peterson just Tweeted the Following: twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/893983092884594689

"And if VP Danielle Brown would like to have a YouTube conversation about sex differences, I'm willing to participate :).
there is a JORDAN B PERTERSON connection to all of this."
VP Danielle Brown Was recently hired to google as the Vice President of Diversity and Marxist Equity

I was at his last lecture on tuesday. the video for this lecture has not been posted yet. But here's what happened.

>Dr Peterson's Youtube account was locked last week, because he had "violated the terms of service"
>this prevented him from uploading his most recent lecture of the Bible series
>he was scrambling around teusday trying to get his account reactivated
>he emailed google asking for an explanation and if they knew who he was and if they really wanted to do this
>he started to tweet and contact his army of supporters and journalists
>His account was latter reinstated that day without explanation
>He latter on received a physical package at his door step
>in it was a case of wine and a note
>the note claimed to be from someone who was a friend of a google engineering
>it confirmed that there was an ideological power struggle and far left wing censorship campaign at work within Google.

Keep an eye out for his next lecture lads. things are escalating.

God Bless Our Right Wing Google Employees
cnsnews.com/blog/gage-cohen/youtube-now-targeting-videos-controversial-religious-content?utm_content=buffer277b2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#.WYXyB0PoCpg.twitter

shut it down

time to slay the dragon

Pretty much.

God forbid somebody is to the right of Mao in Silicon Valley.

first NEET best NEET

Anyone else having this problem? Computer broke last week so i can only use my phone.

Und der Teufel, der lacht noch dazu
Ha ha ha ha

They should grant him access to the internet

who cares?

this person will be fired and replaced by someone more in line with their liberal thinking.

wtf I love google now

anyone with half a brain cares.

Ah okay but what was even the purpose of this manifesto? Was it supposed to have influence on anything google was working on as a company? Or was this employee just a dumbfuck loser who felt compelled to share his views with his coworkers.

Google and Jewtube need a memewar
followed by lots of rope.

Moot you mad fucker

and why's that? do you think there is going to be some big uprising withing Jewgle?

Any updates to the story, or just more shitposting?

>>it confirmed that there was an ideological power struggle and far left wing censorship campaign at work within Google.

Nevermind, this kinda answered my question.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA

Jim's video

>Build a multi billion dollar company on the backs and brains of white males.
>Kick them to the curb
>Swamp the company with women and minorities

Stock crash when?

Come to think of it, he could be dead and no one would ever know since supermax prisoners are confined to the same 2x4 cell without human contact for the rest of their life.

I am a liberal and even I agree about this Marxist bullshit.

>Or was this employee just a dumbfuck loser

I also noticed this.

Probably some of both. He's not a right-winger; it reads like he's basically liberal, just not an insane SJW, so he realizes it's a bad idea to purge all dissent. Probably aspie enough to think if he made his case eloquently and respectfully enough, he'd get through to people and they'd see the wisdom of it and change things.

But most of them will never read all his careful disclaimers and compliments to the left, because to SJW eyes, he commits enough thoughtcrime in the first paragraph to burn him at the stake. He's going to be quite surprised when they destroy him.

Literally /ourguy/

I think that there has been a disturbance in the force for quite some time. I think the truth is a virus that needs to spread

>tripfags with no name
Huh

Fuck google. Look at this.

Google will crumble apart. There are many white men there who have grown to resent the company.

You will see those white men begin to leak company information and leave the company in droves. Google will be a husk by 2020, it's going to shamble around until 2022 when it gets divided up and the only good parts left will be purchased by other companies.

Bing is the search engine of the future.

ted is the man

The fuck is this user?

Oh also the manager of google will overdose on cocaine near the end.

Part of the reason google doesn't know what the fuck to do is that the guy isn't actually white.

Google doesnt need white men you arrogant buffoon. You whites must really think you're so great. Most of Google is not white, some 75+% of the company is non-white and has been for quite some time. Seems like they're getting along just fine. Sure you whites did some cool things for society back in the day but we're at a point now in civilization where we are able to transcend past ever needing you again.

can someone sum up to me what this is about?

>TFW the Google employee gets fired and leaks all internal emails

>66
You're only 2/3 the devil Satan is. Also you're right Google doesn't need white men to fail, it can do that on it's own and it will.

Just goes to show that iq/test scores mean nothing. Google employees and especially software engineers at google are either extremely intelligent with great test scores or have big connections. Yet many of these "smart" people actually believe affirmative action isn't discrimination and actually get offended when someone calls it as it is. Fucking retards.

>moot ends up being a cuck and dating a girl from gawker

>ends up at (((google)))

not a coincidence

>lol tell them when women were human compilers

What fantasy land do these idiots live in?

underated post

>Most of Google is not white, some 75+% of the company is non-white and has been for quite some time.

And it shows. Google used to make some great stuff. Now it's just trying to keep up.

>Bill has been playing for the ultra late game

I'll bite.

Only through the leftist magic of turning the white man into tax livestock has this opinion even become possible to hold. If it weren't being propped up through exploitation, there would literally be no possible anecdote which you could twist in your brain to make this idea connect. It would literally be impossible to think without having a damaged brain. Unfortunately a sub-90 IQ doesn't qualify as brain damage so the cucked state of the western world does create this illusion for people without civilization-level critical capacity.

you just made that up, 80% of google and the valley is whites

You argue like a twelve year old.

Really? The creator of Android was an Pakistani-American.

>we're so superior we let ourselves be exploited

Your logic is sound.

Not just minorities but Pajeets. I've always heard from anyone who's ever worked with them that Indian "coders" aren't worth the paper their shitty degrees are printed on.

Prove it

The CEO is literally brown

wow the ceo is brown, what's your point stupid.

Fishing for (((You)))'s tonight hug

lol I work there. it's mostly whites, asians, and jews, except that one department that's getting entirely taken over by pajeets hiring each other

Most of them are kids from liberal households, or went to universities where they got indoctrinated with the leftists cancer, or both.
Most people simply don't dare to rock the boat, it doesn't have anything to do with IQ. Just because someone has a high IQ it doesn't mean that he's brave.

lol i believe u did i mention i work at NASA? (nice proof btw)

I knew it.
Must sucks being men there, actually keeping shit running.

These retards don't realize that the whole appeal of programming is the same as the appeal of crafting magic spells and turning yourself into a powerful wizard.
How could you ever expect women to understand?

as if we needed confirmation
'bias' and 'google' are synonymous now

ANTI-TRUST. NO FAITH. BURN IT ALL. FUCK GOOGLE!

>in the undeserved protection of free speech

What the fuck? They aren't even trying to hide their hatred of free speech anymore. What the fuck, when will this end? Why is the first amendment being fucking questioned?

Underrated

all you fuckin basement dwelling faggots screeching about this shit... what alaugh
at the end of his shitty 22 minute video all hes got to add is

"What the fuck is the plan, cause at this poitn we definetly NEED one.?"

ok so for all of you to stupid to read the writing on the wall, we (as in conservatives) make up nearly 50% of the market base
whats the plan ... do what I do
No facebook, no google, no youtube, no twitter
and please stop fucking posting youtube videos it fucking hooktube shithead

hooktube.co/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA

>hooktube.com/watch?v=JcTdlCtW2dA

google is kind of like a government now where, they can apparently just hire idiots like moot that don't do much or give talks on how to make vegan enchiladas and get paid 100k. like look at this crap, 90% of it has nothing to do with "tech".

youtube.com/user/AtGoogleTalks/videos

>The creator of Android was an Pakistani-American.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA android is literally the absolute worst implementation of the linux kernel ever done. java? seriously? fucking java? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. pajeets are beta male second rate programmers. anyone who can't build a toilet shouldn't be allowed to use computers.

>The creator of Android was an Pakistani-American.

If you write him a letter he will respond. He gets correspondence and writes back, faggot

Good. Hopefully you will finally leave us alone.
When are you going back?

So much truth

Java? As opposed to what?

Google is leading the way youre just too stupid to see it

Definitely something people should watch. This goes beyond diversity shit and into full on information control. At Google, certain views are suppressed. Well Google has the two most popular websites in the world and working in conjunction with sites like Facebook that means they can take their corporate culture of information and viewpoint suppression and export it to the population at large through manipulation of search results, comment deletion, sending wrongthink into a content limbo, etc.

Really very frightening stuff for anyone no matter your political beliefs.

what popular products have come out of google in the last 5 years

Really? The creator of Android was an Pakistani-American.

hahahahhaaaaahhhaaaa

really, a paki invented LINUX
this site gets better every day

>Really? The creator of Android was an Pakistani-American.

Considering Android is Linux that's been crippled to make it a pain in the ass to use like an actual computer rather than a monkey pawing at a shiny object, that's not much of a recommendation. Everything good about it was already there.

Android Inc. was founded in Palo Alto, California in October 2003 by Andy Rubin, Rich Miner, Nick Sears, and Chris White.

Android was built using the linux kernel.

sure doesnt sound like a street shitter was even involved.

And wtf, Google is owned by a minority pair, and not just any minority, but Jews, which are only 2% !

Sup Forums uses jewgle through the captcha, every post is making jewgle's ai stronger.

That's impressive considering something like half of pakistanis are inbred.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
archive.is/ir5Rk

They have to go back.

LITERALLY

>pastebin.com/nJwfKjZc

What is this shit? Some manifesto before a happening?

>Embracing Love: My Journey to Hugging a Man in His Underwear

I meant to post this one.

Exactly, some street shitter shitted up linux
then google gots it hands on it. notice how only part of android is open source, but part isnt. its the part that isnt open source that allows them to track all your movements and decrypt your files
be better off having your mobile run on TAILS

fuckin pakis invented ANDRIOD, give me a break, they didnt invent a fuckin toilet yet, suprised they even have the wheel in pakistan

>Now it's easy and high status, and men think that women aren't there because it's too hard. No, they were there when it was hard.

HJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH do people actually white-knight this hard?

So true it hurts

m00t is back baby! Have faith anons.

>Clicks Google's response
>Sexist, homophobic
>Strawman strawman
>No qoutes no evidence
>Believe me guise Im a beta cuck
>Clicks manifesto
>Balanced opinions
>Explaining that there are bias's that exist in life no one is perfect but Google is going down the wrong path recently with going too left wing
>No swearing and sentences are well thought out

It's like the idiots are running the asylum and the smart people are getting out of there or fighting back.

now you understand why it was so easy for the jews to spread their lies and suppress the truth before the internet