Would these movies have been made today?

Would these movies have been made today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qrNVTOXE7IU?t=1m26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All the Orcs would be white-skinned and all of the hobbits would be fat, chubby transgenders. Gandalf would be a Rabbi, and Aragorn would be black so that Elf lady can be BLACKED.

Eh... Probably

gandalf is already a rabbi desu

No way, just look at the Hobbit

>All the Orcs would be white-skinned...
I don't think that would hap...
oh.

It would be way more diverse. They'd make prince Imrahil black implying all his people are black. They'd make some of the easterners and southrons white and make sure you see it.

Thank Eru Iluvitar that the franchise will remain untouchable for 60 more years.

Didn't see this. Azog was pale in the books too.

Would the be made as a slide thread today?

They made the hobbit movies with that she elf which was never in the book.

They'd have to throw in a few minorities, it'd be like game of thronez

I'd bet muhdik that Aragon would be played by Idris Elba or Gandalf would be played by Morgan Freeman

they will try to make a diverse remake in a few years to conquer the last cultural bastion of the white man

that will probably be the day i snap for good

2nd orcposting thread today. YAY!

>Implying this wouldn't have been hilarious

>Enter Balrog
>"Awwwwww shieeeeeet"-Morgan Freeman

That seems counter intuitive to the point of orc posting though.

white orcs, nigger aragorn, Mexican hobbits

Its the most diverse movies ever made
But the orcs would be the good guys nowadays that's for sure

Keep Orcposting alive senpaitachi

All black cast.
That's called "Hella diverse"

He's one of the more powerful orcs that why his skin is white

Only the grunts tho cuz they hoes

Yes, but all the hero races wouldnt be white people. Elves definitely wouldnt be tall with pale white skin and blonde hair.

Damn right cuz white people are good and the darker the person the darker there soul
Everybody know that

I didn't see any black elfs

There are none, but Hollywood today would never allow the supreme race in the series to be a bunch of aryans. Im saying if LOTR got rebooted for 2018

We were lucky to get these movies just before the age of PC took over. The last movie had a little bit of it but not much.

I doubt I will see a better triology ever made on film.

It wouldn't. Half the actors are already black listed.

youtu.be/qrNVTOXE7IU?t=1m26s

The Hobbit series was ok. But incorporated a bit of PC in. They began trying to appeal to the SJW types by including Benedict Cumberwhocares in it.
Doesn't seem to have worked though.
I hope the movies never get remade. They were essentially perfect, even with the information that was cut out.
Shame. Woulda been nice seeing Tom Barbadil.

If you watch the last movie first, they're awfully transgender.

fucking nope

too many white males, too much white culture

Same here, this is a classic. It has it flaws just like any masterpiece, but it should be left untouched.

I mean what trilogy comes even close from 2010
till now?? The cancerous shit heap called the Hunger Games? If The Hobbit is any indication of were things are going than we should worry.

Yeah, no Tom is really the only big issue I have with the movies, such a great character. Maybe it's just as well though, now I can still imagine him in my own image from the books.

so anyone else get this?

I mean, to be fair, Tom didn't really add much to the book besides hint at the nature of the world itself. But even that could have been summed up a bit better.
I do like the fact that some people lovingly went through and translated the elvish language and included the original wording in subtitles. The fanbase for LOTR is by far the most chill of all. I'm genuinely glad the left has avoided it and Narnia like the plague.

i swear to god if you cunts re-make this in to Lord of the faggots then you arent fucking filming here again

More orc posting please

Happy to oblige!

On a side note, I'd like to make mead sometime. See how it tastes and all.

Nah it'll all be green screen CGI shit

That's another reason the originals were so great, the technology was limited so the CGI was kept at a minimum and instead just beautiful NZ scenery + miniatures

nope

it would be return of DA KANGZ

with a black lead.

>Gloin Coinsmith

How is mead made?

Only people who've read all of Tolkien's books and letters will really get this one

Boil water, add 1.5 gallons of honey, do some magical fermenting and shit, and you have mead.
I've had it once. It was good. I wanna make a fuck ton. Put it in a barrel, and drink it at my leisure. I mean hell, I live innawoods for the most part anyways. Might as well go that extra mile.

...It beats living in Maryland and in the middle of that big ass city. I'm glad I came back to Ohio. I like the quiet and the relative emptiness.

More orcposting please

Fucking contribute you failed nazi.
GO to jewgle. Type orc posting do image search. Post results.

LOOKS

spot on

I use duckduckgo but they had no images for orc posting and i could not find an old orc posting thread
That's why I'm asking for itbhere

go to knowyourmeme and look there then.

I still remember re-watching this the this movie the other day and i got a weird feeling from it that i had not got from watching it many times in the past including after its release. Then i put my finger on it, it's ENTIRELY WHITE. Save for the middle-eastern harradrim. Damn it's a sad state of affairs when i have that thought whilst watching the greatest trilogy to ever exist.

Shit man, I live in Ohio too. I love how chill in general this state is

>when the Elf privilege is too real

Orcposting is fucking fantastic.

I was just thinking, have there been any films since this trilogy that had 10/10 musical scores? The kind that sticks with you like Jurassic Park e.g.

Look up john travoltas
WHITE MANS BURDEN

IMO one of the better once

Fucking shit. You live near Indian lake? I got a cabin up there.

Orcposting works really well because of the following.

>Most Lefties take their metaphors via fiction rather than history.
>Lord of the Rings is a highly recognized fiction.
>Lord of the Rings highlights the absurdity of open borders immigration.

It's like pottery.

>harry potter comparisons
i really hate that bullshit

Not quite, I'm closer to Columbus. Love the scenery up there and down in Hocking Hills though

Beautifull

Captchas really fucking with me today

>Mfw the elves leave middle Earth to their own closed off ethnostate

The thing I noticed is that they tend to use simplistic representations from fiction.
In general, I notice that the left has a somewhat degraded mentality. They think in terms of pop culture and clutch onto the absurdly easy ones, and the more complex ones, they dumb down. If you look at the overall support for Harry Potter Vs Star Wars, for example. Though they've made changes to Star Wars (Minor by comparison really. It still feels like Star Wars), the SJWs have been slow to embrace it. This is because Star Wars actually uses some rather complex dynamics. I refer to the Original Trilogy and the New movies that just came out.
See, the original Star Wars was the creation of a new mythology. The mythology was further grown and enhanced but stuck true to the Joseph Campbell model of the monomyth. Which is an attempt to explain and grow, rather than deconstruct. This makes it impossible for SJWs and the left to actually get behind it. However, Harry potter is simple. It was written and made for kids, and as such, appeals to the child like minds of the left.
Lord of the Rings however, exceeds Star Wars in terms of complexity and storytelling. As such, the left shrink far away from it.
Not bad. I only live 45 minutes away on 33.
If you ever come up this way, I'll take you out fishing on my Sylvan offshore.

Love you guys for orc posting

You mean because Tolkien hated racemixing?

Use Game of Thrones if you can as well. Maybe a meme where Trump promises to build a wall to keep the Whitewalkers out.

Sounds like a plan :)

Ive read the book 5 times
ive heard the audio-reading 2 times
I read LITERALLY every JRR Tolkien Book
I have pic related ony arm tattooed

If they will EVER touch this movie, I swear by god, my life and that of my children, that I will massmurder people in Hollywood.

This, except everyone knows that frodo and samwise are gay.

No.

Nice man, got a pic?

GoT is all ove the place with their characters.
I think LoTR just works better.
Orcs are just perfect for niggers and muslims

The hobbit was shitty because of the success of LotR. The bad things about the hobbit are just exaggerations of the OHMYGOD THATSOCOOL shit from LotR. The Hobbit was one long Legolas Skates Down the Deeping Wall's Stairs on an Uruk-hai Shield.

There was nothing particularly poz'd about them. Even the interracial romance is between two whites, retarded though it may be.

And again, the romance is just an exaggerated version of the (already retarded) focus on Arwen's character in LotR.

"THE LADIES LIKED WHEN THE LONGHAIRED, SCRUFFY ADVENTURER SEXED UP THE ELF BRUNETTE -- GIVE ME A HANDSOME SCRUFFY DWARF, STAT"

>goldbags
Everytime

Fucking perfect