When does the current state of Africa become their own fault? 100 years after the british pulled out?

When does the current state of Africa become their own fault? 100 years after the british pulled out?

never cuz we raped them of all their recourses

reparations when?

3000 years before the British, Dutch, Chinese, and Portuguese arrived.

They still have plenty of resources and always have. They just don't have the IQ or short time preference needed to build a civilization.

I think our BASED président de la republique has given an answer

Africa always was a shithole full of dumb niggers, just as well we took their wealth.

Humanity comes from Africa we owe the continent and its people our existence. I would start to remove independence by force to war-littered countries, establish a strong government focused on curbing corruption, crime and increase productivity through economically conservative policies. Impose capitalism and multiculturalism Canadian laws and our chart of freedom.
So not to appear a colonizing power, the UN would decide each 50 years the next country to rule them - until they have achieved economic independence and social peace.

>When does the current state of Africa become their own fault?
It happened after the first and second Congo war. The west just hasn't figured that out yet. Africa is fucked and the Chinese are coming in to do their thing.

>Humanity comes from Africa

The truth is that humanity doesn't come from Africa you autist. Humanity likely originated from Asia and even then the oldest pre-hominid fossil was recently found in the Balkans.

Africa is literally a worthless nigger shithole full of half ape men, I mean literal half ape men because their ancestors were homo sapians from Asia that came into and bred with apes to produce niggers.

Us whites need to do more to apologize for slavery, don't you think so goy? We need to protect those poor innocent blacks in Africa from being exploited by the Chinese, even if that means going to war!

Deep State won't stop fucking with it.

Make no mistake, a united Africa would be Goliath.

Fucking Trawnnie I bet
Africa doesn't need "ooh you're a victim and Big Brother will take care of you" constitutions, it's already given that by charity
African culture is built around communalism and magic, it doesn't allow logical thought or growth

Asia? Nope. Evidence has it that Africa is in fact the birthplace of humanity.

Since I'm an autist, I meticulously researched the subject 3 years ago and wrote a published paper. All the details can be found here: https:\\theclueless.com/here2lrn/thepaper.pdf

I lold at fucking desert dude

More like just as well we made their wealth. They speak of the resources we "raped", yet the natives themselves barely exploited them, if at all, before we arrived.

>You owe an arbitrary pile of dirt your existence

Why?

>African culture is built around communalism and magic, it doesn't allow logical thought or growth
Further reason for the need to take over. Forbid all charitable donations if need be. Invest that money in economic development. Get work to be done in Africa instead of America. Make Africa Great (not again).

Is this how you treat you heritage, your mother?

>ignores all the economic slavery, cia operations and general corporate fuckery including EU dumping surplus

If my mother was a pile of rocks, yes.

>sovereign states
>economic slavery
really makes you think

Fuck Africa.

Reminder that the only prosperous country in Africa just happens to be the only one that embraced free markets post-colonization.