Republicans stole free healthcare from the poor and weak. They have blood on their hands

Republicans stole free healthcare from the poor and weak. They have blood on their hands.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrXovWvaphA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed. Shame that Trump supporters are too dumb to listen. Trump loves the stupid!

Please leave. Remember kids, sage is an option.

>what is an ID

BAIT, FAKE and GAY (op)

Wow, what mature responses.

This is why you lost by 3 million.

Kill yourself

Stupid fuck OP agreeing with himself.
Go sniff a tailpipe,pissant.

Imagine if liberals liked guns. They would demand everyone get a free AR and op kys

>Freedom to health care
What?

True freedom of health care would allow me to no be forced to buy it, such as what Obamacare enforces. True freedom would be to repeat and not replace.

HEH PILL ACCEPT IT

>3 million
Nope, thats cause south of the border niggers voted, my bad.

You post this every day, pathetic

Take out the state the voted most for trump and the state that voted most for clinton and trump wins the pop vote as well.

It's almost as if the 1/8th of people living in america are privileged as fuck without even realizing it.

1 - You are too retarded to be posting here, you don't even know about IDs. Go back to wherever you came from.
2 - USA never had free healthcare, it's determined by state.
3 - If you're referring to Obamacare, it wasn't repealed, it still exists.
Now go be fucking stupid somewhere else.

thank god for the cute frog girl or this image would be nothing but shit

Ironic shitpostig is still shitposting.

Are you insinuating that republicans want to outlaw healthcare? Are you a retarded man?

Marvel a shit
youtube.com/watch?v=FrXovWvaphA

look leftypol I posted it again

Take that disgusting frag cunt out of here pol is a christian board we do not allow degeneracy here

>tfw this shit thread was seconds away from getting archived but faggot OP bumped it and people keep replying without sage

Typical Trump supporter. Wants to delete things that offend him. Poor snowflake. Do you need a clean diaper?

Reported

You have no idea how stupid you look right now

Wahhhh! Wahhhhhh! Change your diaper, bitch, it stinks! Smells like conservativism!

By the way, you aren't saging correctly, you micropenised snowflake. Thanks! Covfefe!

I don't see anything about healthcare in the constitution.

The better question is - why aren't you offended by Sup Forums-tier threads?

THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN?

this

I believe in the freedom to buy both, either one, or neither.

Look at his liberal queer, agreeing with himself.

>posting it again

On Sup Forums this is a stupid meme, but there are people out there so retarded they actually believe this.

Saged and reported.

frog girl or poverty girl?

>free healthcare
No

Government also doesn't give you free fucking guns. They give you the freedom to choose. Just like you have the freedom to choose a healthcare provider.

I WANT TO FUCK FROPPY