Dated a SJW Jew Girl

I had a date today

>match with 5/10 girl in Tinder on tuesday
>turs out she's pretty cool
>talk with her until bedtime about random things
>she really likes the things I say
>tells me I express myself really well and likes me
>she has some berg jew name, asked her the origin and confirms
>fast forward to saturday, we hang out in centric area, she looks better in person
>tells me she wants to go to some random manifest about a raped dead girl found
>tell her I don't like it, but sure, if she really wants to
>talks to me about how women are miss treated, and people should do more
>tell her about how poor people from our same country, who don't stand a chance against life are starving to death, and that people going to that march are a bunch of hypocrites that only care about tendencies.
>all while being nice (not genuinely, but well acted) to her, and respectful
>people look at me bad for not clapping
>2 hours later sitting down in a park I kiss her
>When we finish kissing tells me that she doesn't agree with heterosexuals kissing in public, as people look wrong at homosexuals when they do it
>Tell her how they are fucking idiots for caring, as they they would get used to it more quickly if sjws didn't act so obnoxiously about others opinions
>she tells me people's feelings are an important matter
>that made me laugh, sides killing me and she leaves
>some some weed and go home

Never date a Jew girl Sup Forums
Nose related

I'll take things that never happened for 500, alex

I always wanted to tell something that happened and not be believed, thanks 'murican

You autist. Most women will be like that to some degree. Even women that don't mind calling niggers niggers will profess to caring about people and make a fuss. Instead, just validate them. "You could be right about that" "Hmm I hadn't seen it this way" "You've really thought this out". Do that on random BS where you aren't conceding anything. At worst, "I love the way you think, even though I disagree" - Just don't come off condescending.

She'll slowly change her mind over time if you remain firm and solid in your beliefs that matter, yet you don't reject her outright, but show you love her.

fpbp

sage

bro i will make a thread tomorrow maybe outlining the BASIC TEMPLATES that will help you identify a jew. there are only a few because they are so inbred but we have way too many of these kinds of threads. it's to the extent that i think we really don't have the intel we need to avoid having to shout FRIEND OR FOE or having to post threads like this after having been victimized

THERE ARE MAYBE FIVE JEW TEMPLATES of physical traits
1) the seinfield/spielburg template. beedy, narrow-set eyes, dark hair
2) the ultra-jew template: see above but with dark, curly hair, longer nose
3) the red/blone hair freckle-kike template: lisa kudrow, mark zuckerberg, bob kotick (pic)
4) the beedy-eyed swollen jew: jon lovitz template

I WILL NOT waste this intel on this thread because it's going to get canned but i will outline this CRITICAL intel soon but that's just a taste because you goys are all fucking crazy and misled now

as I said, I was nice to her, so I told her that it's just my opinion, not a fact, but I'm not interested in her, so I won't be making any efforts like those you mentioned, it's not worth it dude...

nice flag checkd

hover over it and you'll se he's from guatemala

Unless you already knew, if so never mind

That photo is photoshopped for extra nose right???

K. Keep me posted.

>bob kotick
i didn't think it was possible to hate this guy any more

>miss treated

Fag can't smell

Agreeing with them when you don't agree with them is beta.

how much of a bitch are you?
I'm high and not a native speaker, give me a fucking break

he's the red/blonde haired jon lovitz template

believe me i have a full dissertation on this but i know it will be sunk by tranny shit or whatever so i wont post it
BUT IT'S EASY to identify the kikes if you follow my basic steps and it's not about the nose and they're not looking like merchants

in fact, it's a jewish trick to have you all looking for merchant features, especially in the age of plastic surgery let alone name changes

DUDE

Can't wait for your intel on jews tomorrow

Jewish women generally treat their men badly anyway.

>I'll take things that never happened for 500, alex
stop smoking weed nigger

did u get your dick wet fagit?

nope, maybe next time

It doesn't affect my professional life nor my studies and I really enjoy it, but thanks for caring

2 more

1) Big lips, but which are not attractive. They are just big, sausage looking things

2) They look like some other known jew. Because they are so highly inbred, even if the normal tell-tale signs are not obvious, they will inevitably remind you of some other jew.

read my posting above that will get you 50% of the way there. they are heavily-inbred so there are certain things you must look for
i'll post it late late tomorrow and it will get buried by trap shit and whatever else these idiots want to do

but i will post a CLINICAL outline with pics.

these desert people get plastic surgery and use pseudonyms and tomorrow i will ruin these kosher carny tricks once and for all

well this one only had a jew cheek and a jew nose, and not sure if related but also some big hips

>be me
>meet jew girl through friends while visiting them on vacation
>go on double date with friends
>find out shes a trump supporter
>hell_yes.jpg
>get along great
>take her back to my hotel room
>amazing_sex.jpg
>go back home
>intermittently get texts and snapchats from her wanting me to go back and sex her up
>guaranteed fuck buddy anytime I visit
not all jew girls are bad desu

>white proof fat bitch.jpg
this level of insecurity

NO
the lips are a red herring unless an overbite is presemt

you know what fuck it im going to dump it now but my chick is coming over around 10 so i cant dedicate enough time to be clinical. STAND BY

not really, I just understand that he suspects so, as many argentinians are niggers (not so many speak english though)

>>/r9k/
>>/bant/

Some of these threads are entertaining, but at this point it's getting tiring.

I'm starting to suspect that you actually are a jew expert

i will make a new thread. give me 20min or so

Looking forward to it.

More tells are downward sloping eyes. Often week chins. Basically, their whole face seems to collapse around the gravity of their nose. That they look like some other known jew is still the best I know of.

pics or fake

what is Sup Forums anymore?

I honestly don't know more and more it starts to look like Sup Forums

Lvl of autism is just sky-high

Sup Forums is no longer great

>tells me she wants to go to some random manifest about a raped dead girl found
What's wrong with that? Some of you anti-feminist dudes don't know where to draw the line.

Why are there so much joos in Argentina?
Why do you allow them to enter?

more like for 200

no pics, dont have to prove it to you fags, I know I had great sex and thats all that matters to me. just letting you know that not all jew girls are bad whether you believe me or not.
inb4
>so its fake

are you fucking joking'?
if you date a girl for the first time you want it to be fun, and most would expect you to be carimsmatic, not nodding firmly and clapping while people scream "JUSTICEEEE"

if it pokes you in the eye , you leave the date first