How the fuck do Republicans convince their dumbass voters to work for lower wages?

Other urls found in this thread:

taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan/full
youtube.com/watch?v=uha4fKKmo1c
twitter.com/ObamaLeaf
reddit.com/user/OBAMA_LEAF
seattletimes.com/opinion/uw-minimum-wage-study-doesnt-reflect-reality-of-work-in-seattle/
seattletimes.com/business/uw-study-finds-seattles-minimum-wage-is-costing-jobs/
nber.org/papers/w23532
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's considerably easier when the only real competition is trying to convince voters to forcibly whore out their children to rapefugees of peace.

I'M SILLY!!!!!!!!!

The best thing about Obamaleaf is how increasingly hateful he has become over the months.

How can obamaleaf not have killed himself by now realizing that posting the same mentally ill rants have no effect on anyone here?

Keep supporting those pedos though.

I have never witnessed such a strong mental breakdown. We are seeing someone descend further and further into madness every single week.

I've always hated right wing retards. I just never realized what billionaire globalist supercucks you are.

lol all i did was post a thread

what is wrong with u retards?

why do u get so triggered by me?

oh BOY, time for 60+ posts of mentally ill rants. I wonder what his mentally ill brain will come up with today!

>republicans
both parties are essentially the fucking same, nothing changes when each get elected in.

I don't think you understand that republicans do not work for minimum wage.

are you okay obamaleaf like memes aside I am actually worried for you
have you spoken to your father as of late?

>the poor are too stupid to invest wisely
t. democrats

Unfortunately raising wages would hurt the middle class since everything would only get more expensive if you make 15+ an hour so that's why I'm against it.

>expecting a mentally ill person to be ok

>this

Strawman argument. It's because we don't want handouts without hard work.

I'm doing well. 100%.

Which would be 67% better than Trump is doing lol.

this, anyone have the ben garrison image about both parties stepping on you and them exclaiming "ill vote differently" next time

>my mental illness is completely under control
Someone who loves pedophiles would say that eh skippy lover

u elected a retard with dementia

I agree, my fellow radical centrists!
Let's just call everyone stupid to show just how much better we are.

funny how they are proposing a hike on $5million+ bracket, isn't it?

This picture is implying that the only kind of business owner is an established Franchise mogul that rakes in 100 of millions.
Raising minimum wage fucks up local businesses and people trying to start up new business.

Leaf man you have gained an unhealthy obsession with trump and obama look man I called Kathy and she asked me to check on you
the election has been over now leaf it's been 9 months just let it go man

>Someone who loves pedophiles would say that eh skippy lover

Wtf? I hate Trump actually.

32 USD an hour working on a raise to 36 USD. You are a retard.

We aren't here to belittle you
we are here to help you leaf it's become a big problem

I didn't elect anyone nor did I vote for either of the two shitters that the democrats and republicans put up. Next mentally ill attempt at an argument please obamaleaf

>their dumbass voters
I dont know anyone who is minimum wage, hell I dont even know anyone who's kids are minimum wage. Who the fuck are these losers you speak of that are only worth minimum wage?

Who's they? 1 person with no real power in the WH and is just a figurehead to give the alt-right hope while Trump goes full billionaire globalist?

Yo Trump's base is really fucking dumb yo

This is ((((((((((populist?))))))))))))))

lol you're paid gop establishment billionaire globalist shills who hate it that i expose u

Leaf just get it together man

This. You can't claim to represent the working class if you're importing hundreds of thousands of people each year that they're forced to compete with, and doing nothing to tackle existing poverty and youth unemployment.

Also, if you want to represent the worker then the best method is through fascist economic reform. Have people vote by occupation/industry instead of locality. This will better represent worker's interests, end regional conflict and end the culture of gibs.

lol he actually said US wages are too high. what a globalist

((((((((((((Trump)))))))))))))))))

You lost your job
kathy is gone
you dropped out and you haven't the room in 9 months
it's time to move on it's okay there is always next time and who knows maybe Tyrone can give kathy a session while you watch

trump is the one flooding the country with more foreign workers

his base loves this shit

lol larping this hard. you have legit mental illness bro

we're not triggered, dumbfuck, we're laughting at you.
You asked us to explain your delusion. You made it up, explain it to yourself you brain-damaged manlet.

How do we get both parties to pay more for goods, so that we can in turn pay more for the workers who have produced them.

Also, day of the rope soon, race war now etc.

Saged

Slide thread, report and sage.

>we

Source?

>he'll post 60+ replies in multiple threads over hours
>he'll sit there and think "heh, my reposted images showed them. Even though they are simply calling me mentally ill I'll prove them wrong by saying blumpf and right wing retard while I deflect every time"
>at the end of the night, when his mental illness is assuaged, he'll lie in bed thinking "damn, how can I always be right" while others go out to enjoy their saturday nights
What an autistic, pathetic existence

Here are some questions you need to find the answer to before posting again.

1. How are wages determined?

2. What causes wages to rise or fall?

The minimum wage is something that KILLS me about the (((right))).

The minimum wage is shit money. It's barely enough to afford a roof over your head - and responsibly affording any of the creature comforts of modern society is impossible. Note that I said "responsibly". People buy expensive shit even if they can't afford it or just probably shouldn't.

The minimum wage use to be a liveable wage - now it's piss money. To clarify: I make salary and have good health insurance. I'm not talking about myself. But I know a semi-shitty studio apartment in my city costs about $800/mo. Minimum wage CAN put you there...for more than half of your month's wages after tax.

It use to be factored at about 80% of the GDP per capita. It rose at that rate until about the 80's when trickle down economics came around. If it had risen along with inflation and the GDP, the minimum wage would be $15-17 (not doing the math, I'm on a tablet).

It would be one thing if only teenagers worked for minimum wage, but the reality is different.

taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan/full

>being this obsessed with me

Those figures are nothing, but I agree that Trump is too moderate in his proposals. He doesn't have much choice though because the lobbyists and career politicians will knock any revolutionary reforms he proposes on the head, even if they have overwhelming public support. This is the great fault of modern democracy.

>live in blue state
>$15 memewage enacted
>prices for fucking everything going up
>service workers getting hours cut
>economy starts stalling
>everyone is wondering why

You could have a livable wage if it wasn't for the multiculti madness and your democratic system, which grants too much power to lobbyists and big business. Diversity is like paying for a second military budget in of itself.

See: youtube.com/watch?v=uha4fKKmo1c

>democrats
>free trade
>mass migration
>high wages
kys faggot

I'm not a centrist. I just don't fall for the democracy meme. Both parties on the political compass are pretty much right next to each other.

id take lower pay if they'd stop throwing my fucking applications in the garbage

>both parties are essentially the fucking same
Gorsuch vs Ginsburg

>believing polls after 2016

Obongoleaf is back? How are you doing man? Been awhile since you've shit up this board with your autistic ramblings. Since this thread is going swimmingly by your standards, I'll go ahead and link your twitter and reddit account. Hope you don't mind.

twitter.com/ObamaLeaf
reddit.com/user/OBAMA_LEAF

Maybe the problem is rent seeking rather than the wages?

Seattle is booming actually. They're down to 2.5% unemployment. The workers love the $15/hour min wage. The only people complaining are the billionaire globalist elites and their right wing retard conservashit useful idiot army

UW minimum-wage study doesn’t reflect reality of work in Seattle
seattletimes.com/opinion/uw-minimum-wage-study-doesnt-reflect-reality-of-work-in-seattle/

Remember when you shills promised me job losses? Funny how you've been told not to spout that lie anymore.

Was this supposed to hurt me?

>The minimum wage use to be a liveable wage
it used to be 0

Do you have any data about rents? Wont landlords just siphon off whatever gains labor has made?

Canadians aren't mentally fit for politics, kys.

Just wanted to let the people know where to find you when you're not here regurgitating the same arguments over, and over, and over again.

>Implying the Democraps have done anything for middle class America.

And thanks Democucks for rolling out the welcome mat for all the low skill/low wage labor and driving wages into the ground for us!!!!

right wing retards are against livable wages

really makes you think

>in b4 another +100 post of this left wing leaf retard.

I have different arguments all the time. Most of the time I'm just debunking whatever bullshit you retards are spouting

Nothing is stopping you from making more the minimum wage now

That cartoon would make more sense if it was Hillary at the top off the money mountain.

Proof or GTFO

you are trying too hard to troll, tone it back a bit

So I'm presuming you're against people inheriting massive fortunes and other luck of the draw based incomes then right?

I literally hear ten year old kids puking that shit up to impress their friends with their 'knowledge'.
>right wind retards are against livable wages
No, get fucked cuck, you couldn't understand right wing beliefs if you had a fucking textbook of them.

Minimum wages, like all price and wage controls, price people out of the market. They distort the signals that a price is supposed to send and lead to inefficiencies.

>I have different arguments all the time.
You sure? You seemingly spam the same images and reply to your own posts multiple times and ignore data and information presented by opposing opinions. Your main argument is centered around the concept of the "right wing retard," which is a point you parrot multiple times in your 90+ replies while "invading right wing safe spaces." My particular favorite is when someone brings up the national debt and your response is "muh reagan"

Wages go in the cost of production
It will also increase the buying power of the lower class

No. You are just an idiot follower of talking heads and shills that work for billionaires. Not only do you know nothing about economics, you don't know jack shit about statistics and how they can be abused to demonstrate any particular viewpoint even if false.

Debunking right wing jingos is a joke freindo perhaps you can debunk Georgism?

Free land is the only solutions to the inequity problem

As for the idea that increasing the Min. Wage will increase the buying power of workers and the increased demand for goods and services will create even more jobs, I doubt it.
Certainly it will lower land rent and the selling price of land. And, assuming that the workers then demand more goods and services than the landowners did, it could increase the activities of some existing factories and business that were not operating at full capacity. However, where there are long term leases or a mortgage, and the facilities are operating at full capacity, how could an increase in the Min. Wage increase productivity enough to compensate for significantly higher wages? Jobs are created by making land available for production. How will raising the Min. Wage get people to sell or put to use their valuable unused and under used land — which is necessary to create jobs?
Agreed, high-wage countries have much higher rates of employment. However, rather than employment being created by high wages, both could result from deterrents to land speculation. Even in countries with a high legal minimum wage, deterrents to land speculation could be (and in my opinion are) the reason for high rates of employment. If rates of employment could be increased by raising the Min. Wage, the Min. Wage could simply be increased until there was full employment. No other incentives would be necessary to encourage the use of land.

Taking more of my paycheck to give to niggers doesn't help my wages.

I fucking love ObamaLeaf threads, its like watching someone be me from 5 years ago when I didn't know fuck all about anything, poor guy just missed the whole Dark Enlightenment

>Wages go in the cost of production
So what. An increase in the pay of workers can come out of the asses of the CEO, upper management and stock holders.
>inb4 you start sucking corporate and wall street cocks
>increase the buying power of the lower class
That is the point you cock sucker.
Why is it so hard for people like you to imagine pulling all those corporate and wall street cocks out of your mouth? You really like the taste that much or what?

Right wing beliefs are entirely about serving the billionaire globalist elites and massive corporations.

It's not unemployment, it's loss of hours worked, which has been shown in a study conducted by UW.

seattletimes.com/business/uw-study-finds-seattles-minimum-wage-is-costing-jobs/
nber.org/papers/w23532

And I wasn't talking about Seattle in any case, as the Amazon boom there is carrying everyone else along. I live in Oregon, which has been slowing since the memewage started going into effect. The state itself says that it will cost 40k jobs, and that doesn't take into account cuts in hours.

But as usual with you, I'm sure that you'll ignore reality.

Funny how you're the one spouting the same old bullshit. I don't ignore anything, I directly reply to u retards. Why do u even bother trying to spout that blatant lie? And if I'm so repetitive, when was the last time I posted this exact thread? With that title and pic. Go ahead I'll wait...

Was the wage increase only for businesses with 50-100+ employers or was it for small businesses as well? I think James Galbraith has the right idea with a 12$ federal wage

Trump likes when things trickle down.
So should you.

You know what, I think you're just farming (you)'s.

That study has already been debunked so many times. It was deeply flawed. Notice how the workers aren't complaining? They love the $15/hour min wage.

It's only billionaire globalists and their right wing retard useful idiots complaining about higher wages for workers.

When the labor market tightens to 2.5% unemployment, employers must offer full time and better benefits.

That's why your owners hate a tight labor market more than anything.

When conservashits fight this hard against a higher min wage, you know it's a good thing for workers.

i dont even care about yous