what is prison really like? has anyone here done hard time? I want stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC0YlRsZe6xdL47PtIpX0lNw
youtu.be/5ix3lnD5ycA
youtu.be/iYPzurgenCo
youtu.be/j0noND9u1Qc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>look mom! i made the same thread with the same OP, and the same image for the 307th time!

Data mining bread.

>what is prison really like?
It's mostly just dull. The routine is nice.
>has anyone here done hard time?
I did a couple years for CP possession.

Of course the libertarian goes to prison for CP.

just go to this youtube channel and start watching
youtube.com/channel/UC0YlRsZe6xdL47PtIpX0lNw

some quality shit here, im practically addicted

I hear you get serious butthurt from prison.

Greentext story pls.

I did 3 years but in a British prison so not as bad as the Jails in America look like.

Prison is not as hard as people think, boring same routine day in day out. The small little things you miss the most.

Strangeways didn't look so nice.

what were you in for bong. insensitive facebook comments?

At least in British prisons there aren't Muslims in there... they don't go to prison in Britain do they?

>british convict
>no an australian flag
2/10 larp

It's boring, just fucking boring. Imagine living in a hospital cafeteria where they never fully turn the lights off, and that's basically prison/jail. Most of us here are messy guys who live in varying degrees of grossness, so imagine living with a bunch of guys who pick their nose and fart and shit and don't shower often. It's boring, the food sucks, and guys are gross, that's prison.

Private prisons, the ones run for profit can be pretty cool, almost like a summer camp. Federal prison is absolute hell, rife with corruption where everyone skims off the top and the prisoners are left with the scraps of the scraps of taxpayer funded shit bought from the lowest bidder.

If you're in for a high-profile crime or part of gang inside/outside it's more interesting, but then you're a possible target for violence.

when I got on range they made me shower asap, thats the routine. Americans are just dirty

No was jailed for carrying a sharp spoon in public.

The Muslim gangs in British jails are pretty strong. Fucking thousands of the bastards in there.

Kek

A feral demon zoo of evil. Full of mongrels who will rape and murder you for no reason, the result of a corrupt Judicial system and it's not just Jews corrupting the system.

We need to adopt the Norwegian prison model, love is the best reconciler. American prisons are for the damned and deserted, the hated and despised, not for people who made mistakes. American prisons may as well be the ghastly abyss of darkness to imprison demons.

youtu.be/5ix3lnD5ycA

They should be killed off.

Yeah, I did hard time once after getting popped by the pigs for grand theft auto and an unregistered firearm. 2 years worth.

You wanna know what prison is like, princess? I'll tell you. They say to start shit with the biggest guy you can find on the first day? Good luck. He's going to fuck you up and make you his bitch. Is your raw little boipucci ready for a 10 inch, half pound worth of black cock riddled with AIDS? Because that's what you'll get if your lucky. If your not lucky, it'll be something much more unpleasant, like a broom handle. Can you even imagine how you get splinters out of your asshole?

Don't get into trouble with the law, stay in school and off of drugs, boys and girls.

Pretty sure OP was asking for real stories, not your jerkoff material.

oh

well, i'm looking to be put away for a long time. your post does not put me at ease

run dude thats what i did. What did you do? I was accused of some shit i didnt do and just got the fuck out im not risking that shit

Commit suicide, 5 minutes of pain is better than 10+ years of pain and suffering.

>I did a couple years for CP possession.
>libertarian flag

Checks out

nah dont listen to this shit. if you aren't like a rapist or murder (then your ass belongs in prison) or didnt pay taxes AND have skills just leave you wont regret it.

youtu.be/iYPzurgenCo

Were you raped when the other inmates found out?

i've never been to prison, but from what i gather it's just a bunch of niggers having gay sex and shanking each other

I agree he should run, ultimately he should flee the country. I recomend Thailand, because country side, rural and very spiritual country ect.

killing yourself is very last resort. once all options are exhausted its ok to end your life than sit in prison for decades but if you aint got shit to lose just high tail it out of there

I have an investigation going on I think.
I had the police come to my house, not going to say why, but I was sent to a psych ward for eight days, and they let me leave and it's been four months, and I have no idea what the hell's going to happen. I genuinely have no idea if this is all that will happen or if they've got an investigation going and will slam my ass in five years.

Point is, I have a chance of going to prison.

Operation Bayonet?

im honestly interested, care to share some generics?

if they sent you to the psych ward and released you you'll be fine. If they deemed it to be truly criminal they would have never released you and just sent you straight to jail after the evulation

unless you punch the biggest dude in the face

Well you can take solace in the fact that I am indeed full of shit, but honestly, I don't imagine it's much fun.

The only advice I can really offer you is to lawyer up. If it's that serious, you can't afford not too. Whatever it costs bro. Best of luck.

What do you mean "looking to"?

You said psych ward, possibility youre just being paranoid?

What the fuck is that?

No, it's likely a felony charge or two though. I have no idea what charges I may get because this whole situation is so stupid and vague in my mind.

The psych ward told me they notified the police I was let out. I can only assume they're doing an investigation and are getting shit ready for a prosecution.

What if he is a block of stone and rapes you in front of the whole yard then and there?

Did you hurt anyone? you need to talk to a lawyer

No-one was hurt at all.
Lawyers cost $5000 for literally nothing. They're just a scam.

Could it be that you're a mentally ill faggot and imagining all this?

just share what you did and i can tell you from a third person

has to be drugs or CP then.

I'm under NSA surveillance, but only because I'm NatSoc and have extensive knowledge on race and how it pertains to the Satanic elites which rule the world. The Satanic elites have taken interest in me for some reason, even appearntly found favor in me. Any case or investigation into me gets overridden by the top level government elites, such as those in the CIA and military. I think they want me to join them because of my cunning nature. I may be presented with a choice to join them or not one day. Like Neo from the Matrix.

youtu.be/j0noND9u1Qc

Drugs. You dont go to a psych ward for CP.

Fuck

he should just leave the state for a few months.

>I'm under NSA surveillance, but only because
you're under surveillance because you live on this planet

>tfw surveilled since birth because the CIA thought my dad was a commie

Just call me chaos :^)

You come off as a lunatic.

Stop posting. You are not convincing anyone.

Just trying to help out, u might be paranoid and need meds. You'd be locked up if u had felonies

i'm a nigga and the same shit happened to me but it has to do with the massive surveillance and exposing it to people. In the next ten years there will be a new kinda credit check that goes over your internet history and views. Endless background checks are coming for the new form of eugenics you will see across the world in this century

The elites don't ask people to join them, they use people then discard them. Stay strong user and don't side with people who make use of evil means to achieve evil goals. Align yourself with Christ and work against the elites. Their power is temporary and no amount of child sacrifice and computer AI is going to stall judgment day forever

yea I didn't think of that angle, he probably is paranoid.

>muh sesame credit

I will subvert that system so fast your head will spin.

Unless you're moving massive amounts of drugs, you're fine. If they caught you were personal amounts, if they don't serve you with a search warrant within a week or two nothing is going to happen.

The law dictates they have to serve you a warrant within an expected time frame of when you'd have drugs on you. If the amount of drugs you had on you went to the psych ward would conceivably be gone by now, they can't do anything to you.

>meds
Hell no.
Not taking the pharma Jew.

I don't want tits and faggotry in my brain from some Jew giving me a different arrangement of metals and shit in pills and asking me "how u feel?? :^))"

I will not be a test subject at their expense.

Someone redpill me on this. When people say *Data mining thread* What do they mean? Like someone is using the data from this thread for the crypto currency somehow or what? Or is it just a derail tactic?

>I will not be a test subject at their expense.

You're here, so you already are.

Used to profile users.

>The elites don't ask people to join them, they use people then discard them.
If you're part of their bloodline they do, which I am, just not the Jewish one.

That video is retarded as fuck. So basically all religions that predate Christianity are "Hur durrrr muh dick white boi Illuminati"

Fucking stupid, this is what happens when you give niggers a little bit of occult information.... congratulates for naming the Pythaogreans, that's a major key to knowing the truth, but sadly this WE WUZ KANGS tear ILLUMINATI shit is the most retarded thing I have ever seen.

Interesting tell me more. So like trying to get IPs or what? I see this come up occasionally but never really asked to much into it.

A lesser rank I see. The less you know, the better. user.

No, they already have IPs (depending how long you'v'e been here)

It's for attaching identity to a user.

The guy who made the video is not a nigger, he is an ex-CIA theologian who formed some cult of some sort and he's also one of the original CIA disinformation agents on the Internet, him, along with people like Alex Jones.

How did you get caught?

Ok and how would they go about getting ips? i assume they don't from people that just larp cause well they aren't posting. But i assume they get them from tracking links/fishing links then? Cause the only other way would be to somehow break into Sup Forums server and get it from there. But my final question what does it serve for what purpose? And who exactly is doing this so called data mining, random users, lefty supported firms/companies, the gov?

you monster

Well he is either a disinformation agent (like Alex Jones is) or he is retarded.

>When people say *Data mining thread* What do they mean?

Seriously though?
Data mining threads are the threads asking for things like 'where do you live' 'what TV do you watch' 'where do you work' 'what do you play' 'where do you browse'
All designed for statistical data gathering to better profile the community and use for nefarious purposes.

The sad part is the analysts don't realize that the ones smart enough to know this are also smart enough to not answer the stupid surveys. They only get the profile of the idiot shit-tier part of this community.

The governments and corporations of the world gather your information so the occult members can know everything about you, then if thry want to do something they summon their government or corporate servants upon you,

There are all kinds of scrapers, user.

>And who exactly is doing this so called data mining, random users, lefty supported firms/companies, the gov

All of the above. Some, in tandem.

Is there no Aryan Brotherhood equivalent in British jail?

No, those are marketing threads.

Shit like these are the gov surveillance ones.

Did 1,5 year in Belgian prison,
Bretty comfy,
Had a ps2 in my cell and played Fifa and gran tourismo all night
During the day i worked out and played foosball and pool all day
Food was bretty good ,
Just like normal Belgian restaurant
Lots off people on drugs prescribed by prison doctor(xanax,temesta,bromzapan...) also lots of heroine and speed going around
No buttraping like in American faggot prison,
My gf could come over for sex during visits (prison had sex room with bed and shower like in a hotel)
There is even a prison in Bruges that has a swimming pool

Lawyer here. I can honestly say you're just being overly anxious, i've defended countless of people who were sent to a psych ward, one even for something rather brutal and disturbing sexually, after the psych ward releases you they have to contact the police and give them the details, it's as much law routine in the USA as it's here. I just checked before i posted.
They basically registered you, the fact that you were put in a psych ward and then let go free with the psych ward just notifying and informing the police without the local court having contacted you yet, you have no chance to get into prison.
From this i can also tell that whatever you did was not the 10th time you did it nor was it extremely disturbing.
I'll also assume you are abusing or have abused certain pharmaceuticals because everytime i had a client like you they either had a history of pharmaceutical abuse or were still abusing.
The best you can do is follow the law from now on and write yourself a note that says
"I'm just being anxious, fear is no proof of something bad happening to me." and if you are still abusing something, taper it off slowly.
Also
>I'm going to stream myself eating cowshit for 24h here on Sup Forums if the police is planning on prosecuting you, that's how sure i am

Just make sure you don't drive like shit, because you can be sure when the police checks your data and you drove weird or drove on drugs, they gonna see you were put in a psych ward and will most likely assume it has to do with whatever you were put in the psych ward for.

Ah ok but exactly then for what purpose does it serve? Cause in terms of the 4th we've known for years now that privacy has more or less been on its death bed or outright killed for years in this country.

So why do they continue to do this? Again what purpose does it serve. Cause even people who don't associate with Sup Forums most likely their info is already on the docs cause the amount of work or more so the routine, you'd have to do everyday just to say off the grid is insane you'd have to be an ultra autist etc.

Beside the point i don't get it; even the former head of the NSA said yea we get so much data that it's like trying to shift through a needle in a needle stack so again i just don't get it or what its purpose is.

So the deep profiling threads that trigger deep discussion and analyze the speech patterns of those that respond in more than 3 words?

.. Shit

>So why do they continue to do this?

I don't know their goals. I just know the machinations. I do know that the people doing this hate liberty as a concept to their core.

>you'd have to do everyday just to say off the grid is insane you'd have to be an ultra autist etc.

I got bored of it after about about 9 years. The best thing you can do is to disinfo them (half truths, extremes in all directions so you can't be pinned down, etc.).

But I stopped giving a fuck and do it all for the nookie now.

They hather it as a form of insurance, in case they ever want to use it as a resource, they are obsessive about control. They can also remote view and read minds, part of the CIA and NSA psychic spying programs.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

Stargate (((officially))) ended but actually still continues on the top secret level(or above) and has psychic spies do surveillance on every day citizens in this country and abroad.

wat

Linguistics profiling is another vector for attaching identity, yes.

Gather*

ha ha you stayed off the grid for 9 years. heh props to you man. The longest i did was for maybe a year and a half. Then i just said fuck im i shouldn't have to go through this paranoid though routine. If they know where i am or who the fuck i am whatever i with you. On that i mean were all gona die anyway eventually might as well try to be relaxed even if i always know big brother is watching.

Thad?

Oh no, I didn't stay off the grid, I just wasn't on any grid connected to me in any meaningful way :^)

Voice recognition and finger print gathering is used with smartphones.

It's not bad honestly. If I was homeless permanently I would just commit a bank robbery and go to prison. Warm bed, clean clothes, adequate (not great) food.

I was in for 3 years for wire fraud.

Kek my sides :)

Just imagine their classified agents in their underwear.

Fuck off you dumb fucking faggot fresh off the boat from red dit. Learn how this board works before you open your uninformed mouth. This might come as a shock to you but here it comes, NOT EVERYONE SPENDS EVERY WAKING MINUTE OF EVERY FUCKING DAY HANGING OUT ON THIS BOARD! Most posters come far less often. The only way to participate in a conversation that has come and gone is to repost it. Anyone can repost an archived conversation so as to continue the conversation. In case you haven't noticed yet, (because you are so new) some conversations go on for a few weeks, some for months and others like generals go on for years. ITS HOW THE BOARD WORKS FAGGOT! If this bothers you learn how to use the filters and hide threads topics ffs.

>occult members
like what? a lodge? If you had never mentioned the NSA i could tell instantly that you're american.
I don't mean that in an insulting way but the USA it's like it's own planet, everytime i see some claims that are either vague (like yours) or are detailed but have no proof to back it up, they're always american.
Especially when i see stuff like
>Satanic pedophile Rothschild cult
i know it's american. For some reason many of you including people like Alex Jones have freedom of speech but you never spell it out, instead many seem to add countless of adjectives to what they talk about.
It's like boomerposting.
>pic related: Great example of what i mean
Don't go off the deep

>speak in a different octave every day
>burn your fingers every couple years

They'll pick up on that abnormal behavior even faster. They have algorithms for that too.