>can be done alone
>challenging to land bigger fish
>gives you the ability to think and reflect out in nature
>can teach your kids
>cook and clean your own food

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9LwbJGh3OE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dress up as a starfleet officer and binge watch star trek episodes. i have all three colors

I cant get my brain to be interested in anything besides pol.

>2017
>using a fishing "pole"
>not using glorious 10mm
I bet you faggots will starve to death.

Fishing and hunting are top tier hobbies.

Models are a pretty nice hobby
>takes a long time
>teaches patients, good stress relief
>get high off glue
>paint how you want or make your own variant
>get cool Nic nacs to go around your living space

>teaches patients
>get high off glue
We'll I guess we know what you've been up to today now don't we?

Day that I work - wake up, drive to the park and play Pokémon go while listening to the Dave Ramsey financial podcast. Do that for a few hours then go to work as a manager at a cell phone call center. Come home and browse Sup Forums.

Days I don't work - Go to park at 7:00AM for Pokémon Go, at 10:30AM go to the mall, at 11:00AM go to Buffalo Wild Wings and play trivia until I'm very sauced up. Go home and watch documentaries until my GF gets home.

I really don't have a reason to live.

I do offroading. Fun in the outdoors, nice and chill, plus fun hands on mechanical stuff on building my ride up when I'm not on the trails. Thats what I do in the warm months.
During the cold weather I do Age of Sigmar, i enjoy the beer and pretzels aspect of it and the once again doing something with my hands during my spare time.
I've got a kid on the way though, first one, so we are building a house on the family property so I guess thats gonna be a new hobby plus keeping a garden.
Having kids will change what my hobbies are, but I suspect it will ultimately widen the variety of activites I participate in.

Why don't you fish? It's the same as pokemon go but in real life. You can fish canals, ponds any public body of water with a license.

Skykings.

Purest form of Autism.

My """hobby""" is taking kratom until maximum comfy state then reading and listening to music

I wish I had a real hobby but I've never found something I truly enjoy enough, video games used to be my hobby but now they're boring

I love fishing. I'm going up to Minnesota for a trip in September. Setting the hook on a monster pike is like cumming to me. I'm cumming all the time in Minnesota.

I do the same thing. Kratom is a pretty dangerous drug in that it makes you feel real cool about sitting around and doing absolutely nothing.

i enjoy fishing but hunting is where it's at for me. ill be taking my two boys with me deer hunting this fall and turkey hunting this spring. good times

This is my hobby annon.

I sell critter meat but not in a formal shop. The townspeople know about me and send me orders. Salted cat is particularly popular but I get orders for squirrel, boar, racoon, field mouse, etc. I make a decent buck off of it. I've got a pretty big set up in my basement too (pic related).

Also, before the animal lovers freak out I want you to know this is legal because the cats are feral and are considered pests by people and the government. They don't suffer, I do it 100% humanely. The cats in this picture are dead and are salt curing for customers.

My hobby is vidja gayems and masturbating to anime all day

What kind of faggot buys a green light? How can you even work in there? I don't mind what you do but please try to be less of an edgy fag about it. Plus that place looks dirty, I wouldn't eat that shit

I'm looking to upgrade, last year i was breaking even but now i've starting making a profit so i can yes buy a new light, and start renovating the place. Sorta of the basis of work with what i got. Pic related is pretty old its a couple of years so :/

I like showing backpackers around "Down-Under".

>>can be done anywhere

If there's trees there's a water source somewhere. I live in Arizona and the Colorado river is a 15minute drive. There are canals the bridge off it all over the place.

Lmfao!! Somehow that's worse than a full storm trooper outfit that prob costs 5x as much.

why not just read and exercise anons?

>fishing
>can be done anywhere

I'm going with hunting.

Climbing and bouldering? This is a 5 star area from the looks of it.

Some people like outdoors shit, I've hiked a mega fuck ton when hunting and there are some creeks that are a good hour of hiking or more just to get to when fishing

music production is my shit but it is blue pilled

Pretty sure that's Fox Mulder checking out some freeky shit on the TV. This pic has been posted at least twice before though with the same back story.

outdoors are good for the soul.

Nice, same here! Caught this one a few years ago.

tfw never caught a fish that big before probably the coolest thing i caught was a small shark

I was bass fishing but ended up catching a channel cat, with a creature bait

Do you have a dress uniform too or just normal working uniforms?

Too much sunlight.

you can fish at night too

Ivan did nothing wrong.

ice fishing the comfiest thing i know

its a divine hobby but you aint a hunter till you spearfished

Morrowind.
Reading books.
Walks.
Walking dog.
More morrowind.
Drawing.
Writing.
Reading books.
Morrowind.
Command and conquer.
Reading books.
Walks with my Girl.
Studying random shit i like.
Walks.
More walks.

Pol is my hobby.

CrossFit minus swinging pullups and some of the gay shit some of the newcomers have developed.

It got me into Olympic lifting and my endurance and functional strength is way up. I just try not to associate with a lot of the CrossFitters.

I flyfish. Even the my own flies!

Boobies!!

Kayaking, fishing, scouting, hunting, cross country skiing. And lots of reading

*tie

wtf autocorrect?!

I thought I really loved Morrowind until I met a kid in college who literally read every single book, note, every single bit of literature in the game, and he knew it front-ward and backward. We got high at a friend of mine's place and he and I started talking Mmorrowind, which I hadn't played in years so my memory was a bit shoddy and he was going in depth about Divayth Fyr and these esoteric books you can find in his tower and shit. I have honestly never felt like more of an idiot about something I thought I had a pretty good grasp of

I draw, sorry for shit quality.

forgot pic

nice tits Amy

Keks you are my hero

>running
>soccer
>backpacking
>painting
>boardgames
>one piece and star trek
>old videogames
>learning how to do some basic hacking

I practice muay thai and do youtube film study on world class kickboxers, in addition to going to the gym. I would have other non-degenerate hobbies but I live in the city.

Those baby brush hogs are my go-to bait. Must have caught 100 bass on them this spring.

also wtf is up with your thumb bro

It's like the 3rd best hobby.
1. Hunting.
2. Primitive camping and reenacting (Most reenactors are red pilled as fuck. They do training for survival should shit hit the fan and disguise it as living history)
3. Fishing.
4. Model building.
5. Reading Lord of the Rings and playing dungeons and dragons.
6. HAM radio and Shortwave Dxing and listening.

Fishing
Arrowhead hunting
Guns
Gardening

Muay Thai is cool but I prefer judo

Also ripping that devil's grass

I will say that Fishing is red pilled enough to piss off the vegans and lefties.
youtube.com/watch?v=z9LwbJGh3OE

Been writing sci-fi lately. Will give shameless Sup Forums shoutouts if I ever make it big

you look like orthodox monk
>thumbs up

I do craftsmanship stuff with wood. I ak working on a shed for my rabbits.

Vidya
Anime
Reading
Metal and Jpop
Cooking

Not really Sup Forums-approved hobbies.

I am.

also a crappie whisperer. I've never hunted though so I'd like to do that someday.

Pretty fun hobby, one of the better
other one is anything firearms related, acquiring an arsenal if a good healthy thing for most men.

Just went fishing yesterday in Brigantine. Was wonderful. Caught a baby shark and a crab, but we were fishing for flukes, so it was kind of a failure. I was surprised that the two older men I was with (both around 60 and getting ready to retire, my relative and his friend) were so impatient with finding a fishing spot. We moved every 10 minutes to find a new place. But in any case it was very comfy.

Any kind of exercise is a Sup Forums-related hobby. Whether that's just weightlifting, running, or playing some sort of recreational sport.

Learning / practicing math is a fun hobby when you get into the swing of enjoying it. It's very cathartic to be 100% stuck and then taking a break for a day or two and coming back and solving the problem.

Writing, of course, should also be considered a Sup Forums hobby. Helps you persuade libtards.

Going for walks in nature.

Playing an instrument.

Hanging out with friends is a must.

'hanging out' isn't a hobby in and of itself. It's what you do to hang out that's the hobby. Whether it's tasting beers and wines or playing mini golf

>Hanging out with friends is a must.

I need to get better at this. Went on an edgy "i'm a sad misanthrope who doesn't need any friends" and holed myself up in my room after high school and now I have nobody to call.

My freezer is full

also if you are ever in for a challenge
go fishing in the okefenokee with lots of gators, the gators there have learned to go near fisherman and steal their catches before they can reel them in. Fun having a gator a foot from your feet reeling these suckers in.

I was one of the only ones bringing them in the day I went due to using heavier line and baitcasting equipment, everyone else pushbuttons and spinning rods with light line fishing for panfish, while i went for larger fish (large mouth which there werent any, chain pickerel and bowfin)

I guarantee some portion of your friends still hang out or at least keep in touch. Ask around for a skype/discord/whatsapp/line/whatever to get back in touch.

are board games Sup Forums approved?

>even the first point is wrong
Fucking neetards.

Yeah, its mostly an inferiority complex holding me back. I've always assumed that people hate me and its hard to overcome.
You eat those puppies? To each their own but LMB is not my first choice for eats.

Go to bed Wisln jR

dammit I need to go fishing but never catch anything but a buzz and bluecrab eat all my bait

Anything that makes one less dependent on the state/system is a redpilled hobby. Independence from the Jew system is the ultimate crime and ultimate goal of any white man.

If anybody says you can't git gud at fishing they're lying. Do some research, do some experimentation and find out what works and when. Rarely do I ever go out and not catch at least 1 fish.

Muh Snookz

Лoжитьcя cпaть Дмитpий

well when I was a kid I went fishing all the time. Now not so much, cuz I really need a boat. Otherwise I'm stuck trying to find river access. I spent most my time unsnagging my lines, or discovering crabs had eaten my catfish bait.

Fish id pls

tfw I'm a degenerate skater

Love to fish. Also like to restore old mechanical things; Just finished a 1950 bicycle. Also have done a 1956 tricycle, 1970 chainsaw, currently doing some 1960s fishing reels, did a 1948 evinrude outboard, and I have another cool 1950s tricycle that is rear wheel chaindrive but parts are going to be a bitch so I've put that one off a while. Also, I plan to start reloading ammo soon.
Idle hands to the devil's work
Pic is the 1950 bicycle

You caught Dory

Try cold war. It's awesome plus you can learn some cold war history.

>rely on (((model kids)))
I can see if you whittled your own pieces out of wood, but buying shit just to glue it together is jewery.

Latest tech demo for the HPL engine

There is some serious artwork in scale modeling. These guys get so good that they make careers out of it building sets for movies, advertising, etc.
pic related...this started as a boxed plastic model kit.

I guess you could 3D print your own kits nowadays

>guns
>electronics/machining/"maker"*
>cars*
>motorcycles
>computers* (not vidya)
>programming* (not webdev)
>hacking*
>cross country
>fishing
>hunting
>carpentry
>rock climbing*
>biking
>growing vegetables n shit
*The ones that i actively participate in
All others are ones that i want to participate in, but are cucked by the state/don't have enough income/time/space for

Basically any hobby where you are developing a skill that will help when SHTF is a good one.

>believing everything he reads online

Getting high, masturbation, thinking, imagining, browsing the internet, arguing, walking, voyeurism, complaining, listening to music, putting myself in other states of mind, and going on road trips. That's basically what I do for fun.