Whites are the true inventors

Whites are the true inventors...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>watching niggers try to compensate

it would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic

What if he is white?

I'm going to make a "Black Inventions" account and never tweet.

peanut butter desu

I would bet everything I own that that is a guilty white person, not a nigger.

"Everything in my daily nigger life that I rely upon whether I realize it or not. Thanks white people, but FUCK YOU"

yea, i'm sure they are (((white)))

>whites
>invented descrimination
wut about egyptians?

Dem some salty keks.

Either a masochist or a racist runs that account.

>unseasoned chicken

Well it's definitely a nigger. Only they push that meme.

Of of the entire planet, niggers are the ones with the worst food.

the only reason some of them have descent food is because civilization gave it to them
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

Quad copters propelled by rotors that have independent arms that can detach or re position themselves with memory elasticity independently of each other. That can work together or by themselves. Enabling it to fly as one unit or several independent units.
I think that a gun could be invented from compound pulleys, memory steel springs, and magnets with reversed polarities electromagnets that could fire faster than a regular gun and be silent. Or at least to the human ear.
Electromagnet hooked to a capacitor big enough could conceivably fire a projectile with reversed opposing polarities. Could project a rocket into space. Could conceivably even propel the rocket once in space with a combination of solar and magnetic catalyst.
Bunker busting projectiles attached to stretchable material for bridges.
Could movie pages and news pages be arranged by headlines to sway the way people thought?
A viewing apparatus capable of bouncing magnified images back off of reflective suffices to enable the wearer to see 360 degrees on x y and z planes all at once and around corners
Could Electromagnet pulses fired from multiple sources not affect the other sending units? Or could reversed polarity electromagnet pulse deflect other pulses in outer space? Or could a reversed polarity electromagnet pulse be fired at the same time as an electromagnet pulse thereby keeping it from going in one direction and send it further in the other direction? Or plasma force field to deflect a magnetic pulse away from said satellite?
Based on Mobileye sales alone, Tesla is only a tiny part of the market for cars with sensing capabilities

I wonder could Electromagnet pulses fired coupled with radar pick up things hidden from radar, or could Electroencephalogram be paired with radar to image objects hid by radar.

>try to make a running joke about whites
>nigger discipline gets the better of you and you run out of material 7 hours in

>big bang
>niggers create civilization and invent everything
>whites colonize
>Hitler
>Harry Potter
tfw this is what they actually believe

as an user who grew up in both france and england i am fucking disgusted with the state of the two now, i feel extreme pride for both countries and i still have hope that both can be saved, it is dissapointing to see the two cultures being overlooked in favour of made up cultures or stolen cultures
africa is shit, get over it

underrated

why do they talk about chicken the way liberals talk about art ffs

>mass incarceration
>what is Frost-Harpending selection

All the things Blacks have created:

let's start with that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!

>65% of that I could actually name White People's names of who invented that.

Kys