Ireland is finished. Our young white men are going abroad for urban living and sunnier weather. Meanwhile Nigerian...

Ireland is finished. Our young white men are going abroad for urban living and sunnier weather. Meanwhile Nigerian, Indian and Chinese men are coming here for money meaning that our women are left to breed with them. Catholicism is dying too. Catholic Celtic race won't exist in 10 years. Please annex us Britain, it's better that Anglos have this land

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watchv=B718RsboGEI
youtube.com/watch?v=B718RsboGEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw your ancestral homeland is being enriched
>tfw your country of origin started the trend

>tfw your capital is a Muslim slum
>tfw the rest of your country is a white haven
>tfw you can't leave your Muslim-controlled dystopian prison

Ah well, part and parcel of living in a leftist society. UK = Pakistan. Dunno what Pakis can do to help

I'd rather be actual Irish than a 5/32nd Irish yank

north ireland is 99% white

why give it to us, we'd just dump all our pajeets there. on second thought, give it to us

So wait, you faggots will fight the British Army but you'll just roll over and let Mahmud move into your house?

What a sad end for you to come to, Ireland.

F

>Our young white men

Are you claiming ownership of them you weirdo?

its fine

I could stage a coup if you want in about 15 years if it gets really bad so dont fret.
just be there when you are needed

n.i mater race checkin in. as long as we dont let sinn fein take over we ok (brits out browns in)

mind explaining the gif?

That's not an answer.

Chill out friendo you're doing fine.

Is she going to shoot her penis off?

how does that guy get through his day, honestly. i'd drown those rats sooner than feed them.

Never fear, Canada plans on restoring the glory of Rieland through a new dictatorship of Irish Step Dancing

youtube.com/watchv=B718RsboGEI

love that dance

*youtube.com/watch?v=B718RsboGEI

and yes im as tipsy as an irishman

Breed you defeatist worthless beta cuck.

Oh wait you cant for reasons mentioned.

what jobs are they taking or are they just living off of hand outs. I thought young Irish always went abroad to work because there was never enough work for everyone. And as far as I know that trend continues. please enlighten your cousin from across the ocean

We can't outbreed people that don´t care about their child, we can´t have 5 children mean again, that's insane. We should close the doors and start deport.

he looks dead inside because he knows his lineage is fucked

True but i just like offloading on schmucks like OP.

Fatherhood best thing ever happened to me. Gave me purpose. People like OP lack this.

What if the government decided to deport everyone except for the 10,000 most useful people to society. Would you be deported?

I'm actually glad I live in NI. I'd rather stand side by side with the DUP than let my home become the degenerate hole that the south of Ireland has become.

Time to head there.
Is it a comfy homogeneous place like Japan?
Pic related has the reverse of my lineage

Bit late with that lad.

I've seen Lisburn.

Northern Ireland.

It's also British. :)