hey Sup Forums is satanism real or just anti Christian propaganda made by Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0gpah6FipM
youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE
youtu.be/CSvFpBOe8eY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's real. I was a member for 5 years.

What do you mean "real"?
There are people who describe themselves as "satanist" but they're mostly just edgy atheists wanting to upset their parents.

by real i mean like do people actually believe in the things written into the black bible

There's certainly some people who legitimately worship satan. But the bulk of self-described satanists are just atheist humanist groups who want an edgy aesthetic.

The official Church of Satan is humanist, that human pleasure is the closest you'll get to heaven or whatever. They don't burn babies alive or do evil shit, they're just narcissistic degenerates

Yes, and ((they)) practice it.

according to christ, ((they'll))l pay, ((they've)) already lost.. Or anyone who isn't traditional catholic.

Styx's vids on the occult and satanism can give you a quick rundown on satanism and different meanings when people use that term.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0gpah6FipM

I think there are more nefarious cults like a small sect of the Jewish archaic mysticism/cabal that worship moloch

There is another weird cult called the Church of Final Judgement that could have influenced manson in the 60s. They thought God and Satan and Jesus we're at war on Earth and you should kill whoever was in the opposing team.

Some real OG Satanist-like cult called the Solar Temple killed some baby in France a few years back.
So they to exist but it's not as simple as to call them Satanists

you rang?

>Or anyone who isn't traditional catholic.
Kek. (((They))) took over Cucktholicism centuries ago.

It goes waydeeper than that but there are alot of Satanists like that. To be Satanic you have to do the opposite of God. Worshiping yourself as a god is as anti-christian as you can go.

There are at least 2-3 different types of satanism.... so.... yeah.

>atheist
>satanist
pic one

>satanism
>white

Pick one nigger.

LaVeyan Satanism actually makes a lot of sense if you read through their website. I shit you not it may be a 'barbaric' mentality they're preaching but it makes sense.

Satanists are the cringeworthy af

It fills the void left by decaying Christianity but it fills it with Marxist trash. It's like patting yourself on the back for being a degenerative and serving no greater purpose.
And you could say well maybe man doesn't need a purpose, well maybe not but you still have the suffering that comes with being alive and nothing else. So long bouts of suffering and fleeting glimpses of unearned pleasure.
It's trash and only appeals to low class retards

CIA psyopts

Aquino's smug af. All os Sanfran needs to burn

Yes it's real, and evil, and it predates Christcuckery.

Mark Passio - De-Mystifying The Occult - Part II: Satanism & The Dark Occult
youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE

If YHVH is the malevolent demiurge, then Satan is the liberating serpent.

That's the final redpill.

Those who actually worship Satan himself and are outspoken about it are hilarious. I genuinely think Satan laughs at Satanists.

He knows those doing his will most effectively are those who profess to be Christians and lead others astray.

>Sanfran needs to burn
Based fire-resistant leaf

satanism was literally created by a jew. if you look at what satanists believe it's pretty close to what your average "religious" jew believes.

(((Anton lavey))) is a filthy jew

It's realish

its mocking a retarded cult

similar to pretending to worship sargent slaughter to piss off hulkamanics

the only differences is that hulkamaniacs aren't actually destroying innocent peoples lives.

Yes, Satanists rule the world and have powerful international and government connections, Jews are obviously a huge Satanist faction, but there are other Satanic seedlines, Jews are the main Satanic seedline though. Occult groups which rule the governments of the world and own the corporations and property of the world worship and honor the Satanic seedline and try to destroy the pure Godly bloodline(Whites i.e. the Image of God)

>not knowing cursing the name of God is actually the worship of Satan

i thought jews were satanists of the purest form. what did i miss?

There is atheistic satanism and theological satanism.

It's real. I was an active member and Admin on very popular Satanism board for many years. AMA.

>is satanism real
It most certainly is, and absolutely not to be messed with and not something to play around with.

Satan is real and his only purpose is to destroy humans. He loaths humans with a passion. We are unable to understand the depths of his hatred toward us. You may think he is helping you and giving you want you want, but he hates you that much more when you go to him because that means you have turned you back on his father, who is God.

The Jews lied about Satan, he is more like Prometheus. He granted wisdom and civilization to humanity, where instead "god" punished us just for the knowing. Satan never tricked a man into trying to murder his only son just to prove his loyalty. Lucifer is the true creator and the only way forward.

Real deal my nigga

Been following it for a few years now.

We exchange emails from time to time. Very unique guy. Check out his Mindwar book.

Satan introduced kbowledge only angels should have, thereby causing humanity to be worthy of death because they will inevitably sin in their lives. Angels are perfect and are capable of not sinning for all eternity, if they sin once they become fallen.

youtu.be/CSvFpBOe8eY

what board? I've never heard of any such thing.

Satanic International Network was one

satanic ritual abuse breaks the psyche so they can install demons using hypnosis. cia does it.

what made you stop being active?

You can't be trying very hard. Google "satanism forums".

Then you haven't experienced actual Satanism, yes they do rape children, murder & do evil stuff. But you knew an edgy group of self proclaimed Satanists, so your experience is true for everyone?
Kys

Active online or active in the real world?

both?

IRL, mostly being married with children, and having a job with a high level security clearance.

Online, I spend the better part of the last few years engaged in Chaos Magic - what folks around here would call Meme Magic.

Satanism is just a bunch of atheist man-childs trying to be edgy and fat goth dykes

satanism is for gays

NSA

i want to know more...

Christianity is propaganda made by jews

i remember my teen years to

They secretly don't give a shit what you think

Of course it's real

Steer-Clear of that shit.

It's incredibly Toxic to anyone that comes in contact with it.

Member of what group? OP's pic?

It's a protest religion that advocates a "don't fuck with me" style philosophy. They're harmless, and are for the large part edgelord atheists. It's like a club for Sup Forumsacks

>atheists
>satanists
The amount of stupidity the average Christian exhibit every day is astounding.

>captcha: please stop

Probably real in some way shape or form. Look at the "Saturn Cult" worship. The star of david, so on so forth. Whatever those in power are praying to, or worshiping it isn't good. You know, synagogue of Satan and what not.

The only problem with this theory, is that what about Christianity? A (((scam))), or the truth? If it is fake, then what of this evil stuff the goys don't know about? Surely there has to be some good force in the universe too.

You're the man, Styx.

Fucking look up satanism, put the bottle of koolaid down for a second

w r o n g

couldn't be more wrong, also Jesus, according to all pictures of him at the time he was alive, was brown

Satan isn't real, satanists don't believe satan is real, he's just a symbol

The real redpilled is that satanism and Christianity are two sides of the same coin. They just support opposing demonic factions. Any "god" that you must fear is no god. If you assigned the actions of yahweh to a man he would be similar to stalin. Lower level satanists are just so diluted that they worship the creation of a creation of a creation.

Hahaha, there's nothing Marxist about LeVeyan Satanism.

It's more like Ayn Rand without making Reason an end unto itself.

It's very Ragnar Redbeardish, and survival of the fittest.

Can't imagine a LeVeyan Satanist wanting equality of outcome. They are quite for the opposite.

>filling the void

The Will can sit in the psyche where God sits in some other religions.

Self interest tempered by the human capacity for thought encompasses everything you might suppose is good or evil, compassion and even apparent 'altruism' - though real altruism is just a mistake.

Satanism is the rebellion against authorities that are not yourself. What the Church of Satan practices is Luciferianism, the worship of evil. Satan was merely God's adversary, an angel he appointed to compete against. Lucifer is the angel that refused to bow down to humans when God commanded, and was cast out. Lucifer is the fallen angel, the evil one. Not Satan. Satan merely wants people to be in control of their lives, hence why the ultimate Satanic act is rebelling against Satanism, which itself is about rebelling against authority and being in control. Where as Luciferianism involves things like Project Monarch, pedophilia and cannibalism. Basically, Satanism is Chaos, where as Luciferianism is Evil. Chaos rebels against Law, which itself is authority. Libertarianism versus Authoritarianism. Evil is against Good, so that's more like Liberalism versus Conservatism, or Globalism versus Nationalism.

t. pagan

>Satanists
>Don't believe in Satan
>Degenerate Nihilists

Pretty much just propaganda. The Church of Satan are just a bunch of secular humanists wearing black. They're nothing and will amount to jack shit. They're pretty much SJWs but they try to be offensive to Christians.

You're talking about the contemporary wishy washy libertarian satanism of lavey and crowley. The real medieval shit adheres to hell and it's hierarchal structure; it's the shit that requires a satanic priest to be consecrated by the church so he can perform the transubstantiation during the black mass. It's the stuff that doesn't make it to tabloids or mainstream culture because it operates in the shadows of power. Don't be so easy to deny its existence

That's actually quite easy to answer
>S6a0t*u^r-n#)i!s=m

>is real?
ask the after-school satan club
the answer is no

traditional catholic =/= splendid Orthodoxy
takr your papal branch-off and shove it

moar lies lucifer yhe fallen cherub is satan the disfigured adversary

>hey maybe if we deliberately act evil and portray an evil aesthetic maybe good things will come of that

pictures drawn by israeli archeologists
>no conflicting goals there amirite
tho he is, ergo antisatan Orthodoxy
the real redpill is that all scum who shill for satan lie, they are not the sides of the same coin, satan is a lower order being from the Lord of creation, satans grude is presently with Man, he seeks to invert
>cue in inverted pentagram
>cue in kike degeneracy , satans hand , sad as it sounds it's their god

It's real, but not what you think it is.

t. Satanist