Princess Die

Nothing to see here goys, just your typical "royal driver was driving drunk and killed himself, a billionaire, and a princess" incident. Doesn't matter if the other car involved (and people in it) made it out without a scratch. Doesn't matter that the princess' car would have to be going unrealistically fast for the scenario to sustain the kind of damage in pic related. Doesn't matter if the driver's blood/alcohol level was never actually looked into and that he has a perfect and professional driving record. Doesn't even matter at all. Also it DOES NOT matter that she wrote a letter about how she was going to be murdered under the guise of a car accident. DO NOT look into this

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3206486.stm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8X9M1opTDMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I believe she was murdered, but come on, do you expect anyone would investigate the royal family for conspiracy to murder?

Yes I expect people to investigate. This is the west.

she should have been at home with her kids

It'll buff out.

Why and who would put a hit on that bitch? Makes no sense.

She was blowing those Arab oil sheik cocks.

The whore deserved it. And not just in the sense that all "royalty" should be killed.

>wasting trips on a lie
You poor, naive fool

>Why and who would put a hit on that bitch?
The Queen. She was cucking her son

The Princess of Wales was pregnant. Out of wedlock. With a Muslim baby.

Sure, it was just an accident.

>Not getting digits on truth
I may be naive but I'm not a nihistic faggot who is partially responsible for the decline of the west.

Is the queen, /ourgal/?

Princes Diana loved kids. She was very much against child trafficking and molesting, which the royalty does for fun.

>witnesses insisted it was being followed by a black motorbike, a dark saloon, and a white turbo fiat uno
a dark saloon? Is that real bongspeak or a typo?

Coal burner got what she deserved. If only she could have been publicly executed like in olden times.

What do you mean?

Stop trying to make pizzagate look false by forcing bullshit narrative you kike shill.

She was killed because she was a dumb whore pregnant with a bastard muslim spawn. A complete disgrace to the crown.

A saloon is a bar not car.

Her or Prince Charles. He was probably pretty pissed about that.

what is a saloon? Other than an old timey term for a bar?

You're incorrect sir. Let the truth come out. It will help with your healing.

It's a particular design, maybe americans don't use the terminology.

>roast the kebab, coast into the slab

>Burn the oil, shed the coil

4-door car to our British cousins. A sedan .

Why do they call it Dianne sauce?

Because it gets splattered everywhere.

the fact that they havent usurped full control of the UK to reestablish national sovereignty proves they wouldnt care about such a small thing

Car beside them, car behind them (i forget what the technique is called)

He tried to speed up to escape, walled it.

So let's say this did happen. Who carried it out? The SAS?

Who gives af, she was a coal-burner.

you people are so fucked

a car is a saloon? No it's a car
a truck is a lorry? No it's a truck
an elevator is a lift? No how bout it's just an elevator

I'm glad you have shit teeth and horrid women. maybe you'll piss off in a few decades and the muslims can end your god forsaken """British""" English slang

Is there proof she was pregnant?

lol I was just about to ask this too. Wtf is a saloon? In America, it means an underground bar where people went to get drunk when alcohol was still illegal (prohibition).

wow

It is well known the ambulance which drove at like 1 mph to the hospital was busy performing an abortion.

That's a speakeasy you absolute fucking retard.

Saloons are the bars in the western movies.

>this is the West

it was in England sooooooooooooooo

boxed in

This.

What if the real mastermind was Phillip? If some whore cucked my son and I had the means I'd wack the cunt

Leave it to a burger to not know burger history. And I say this as a retard burger myself

Who cares?

Filthy whore was with a Muslim and was carrying his child.
Probably. An SAS unit was at the embassy that night.

you people are so fucked

a saloon is a car? No it's a saloon
a lorry is a truck? No it's a lorry
an lift is a elevator? No how bout it's just a lift

I'm glad you shit in supermarkets and have horrid women. maybe you'll piss off in a few decades and the muslims can end your god forsaken """American""" slang

This happened in france.

>Who carried it out? The SAS?
Either them or an MI6 direct action team under personal order from The Queen. Lady Die burned the coal and Liz made sure she paid the toll.

I'm not one for super retarded conspiracy theories, but I honestly don't doubt that it could have been a hit just because of what she was up to. To make matters worse, Phillip looks like a dumb cunt while she was basically a god to the public. I'm more confused on why anyone gives a fuck. Yeah maybe it was a hit, who cares? She was just a lady that didn't seem like a total ass to the public so they got boners for her.

>>The popular princess went so far as to publicly refer to the British House of Windsor as "lizards" and "reptiles." "They're not human," she said.

what did she mean by this?

This demonstrates how simply changing the order of words in a sentence apparently makes it more correct, when in reality both are correct and are two very different examples of slang and dialect you fucking mong

Places that say car: America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Nordic English-speaking countries

Places that say saloon: bongland

Jesus she must have seen the lizard pedo demon summoning

I think it just means a 4 door car rather than a 2 door whuch I think is a hatchback

Of course it was Philip. The based man is racist as can be, though he can usually dodge repercussions because of his old age and charming demeanour. Seeing his son being cucked by a mudslime though, would probably make him furious. He also had a lot of credits in the military, owing to his service in WW2 and being very involved in the armed forces afterwards.

Deffo a hit

it's a coupe & a sedan respectively

Bing bing bing

underrated and checked my friend

Not sure about SAS or any gov agency doing this. For starters it's a pretty bold plan full of optimism that it would succeed. Getting her car to strike a pillar in such a way and at the exact right moment? C'mon man.

lel

Muh coal burning wahhhhhhh. #triggered

queenie confirmed for /our gal/
i promise to never try to meme her death with numerical ouija again

you guys don't even pronounce it like Toupee, you say coop.

because that's the correct way to say it muhammad

What exact right moment? They were in a tunnel.

>Also it DOES NOT matter that she wrote a letter about how she was going to be murdered under the guise of a car accident.
Source?

are tunnels with exposed pillars common in yurop? every one ive seen here has completely flat walls to avoid this sort of thing

It's a French word you silly goose

Don't fuck with the Royals, bitch needed to go. Rule Britannia

People speak differently in different places ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

who cares? she wasnt a qt and was fucking a mudshit, good riddance

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3206486.stm
Diana 'feared car accident plot'

Princess Diana feared the brakes of her car were going to be tampered with, 10 months before she died in a crash in Paris, her former butler has claimed.

Please don't be serious now...
Pleeeeeeease be joking?!

So is Illinois because the frogs can't pronounce Illini or Iroquois

Doesn't really matter what other tunnels have because this was had pillars and they used it for their plan.

Why do you think there is an e on the end of the word?

>saloon
>car
>boot
For you burgers, sedan automobile trunk opens like pic related.
We invented the language, we can call it what the fuck we like.

No one in a 3 ton mercedes is gonna let a fiat and a moped run them off the road. No one could have planned this knowing it would be a deadly outcome.

Fucking Royals

reminder she also cucked Charles with Bryan Adams

Outside of Pittsburgh we have a suburb called North Versailles. It's pronounced North ver-sales and people give you weird looks if you pronounce it ver-sigh

David Icke has a theory that Diana was going to spill the beans on the royal family dirty secrets (child sacrifice, pedofilia, drug running etc) so they offered her up as a satanic sacrifice.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8X9M1opTDMs

>Cuck a royal
>Get fucking murdered
Fair trade off worse things happened back in the day to traitors

So what if a stupid whore was murdered? The Queen has her right to protect her country and her position

the front of the car is called the bonnet also

Because a coup is pronounced UNIVERSALLY as "Koo" which is a FRENCH word

Good riddance. She was fucking sandniggers.

>which is a FRENCH word
So is surrender.

We have a Versailles in Illinois. Who the fuck thinks L's are silent?

Lmao...wait, is...is it really?

A fag is a cigarette
A mack is a rain coat
A flannel is a wash cloth

Probably saw the blood sacrifices. Lots of bodies are randomly found on Royal estate grounds on a fairly regular basis.

The whole suicide nurse during Kate's pregnancy when she was ill and suddenly got better when the nurse died was a wierd one what makes it even stranger is the fact its a Freemason run hospital and all the nurses and doctors are freemason or eastern star(female masons pic very related) complete with belt buckles and rings much of the staff went there after the Royal Masonic Hospital closed in 2006. It's also worth mentioning Prince Edward is the Grandmaster of United Lodge of England.

It was MI6.

MI6 swears loyalty to the crown and the crown alone. Her word is law, so killing Diana technically wasn't even illegal.

A torch is a flashlight
A queen is a female monarch

Reminder that america "english" originates from English as a second language, full of passed on mistakes, misinterpretations and improper literal translations from foreign languages.

Cookie comes from kuchen in dutch/german.
Pronounciation of several consonants comes from Spanish pronunciation.
Words like ranch, coral and other things to do with all american cowboys, are really directly from the Spanish words, the original cowboys being of Spanish origin.

It is always funny to see the typical retarded arrogant american thinking his failed experiment of a bastard country ever had anything new or superior to the countries he and all his stolen culture came from in the first place.
Pizzas from Italy, hamburgers from Germany, fries from belgium.
You didn't even win your own independence, it was the French, dutch and Portuguese empires against the British empire.
If you faggots knew what the truth was about your country, you'd probably start ww3 as a distraction.

Note, in Spanish, elevador is the word for lift. You are speaking Spanish. Good luck with those 30 million illegal immigrants.

It was joint operation between MI6 and the French intelligence agency.

this isnt a bad thing, she burned the coal remember

>dead thot
It's literally nothing.