On date with qt conservative

>on date with qt conservative
>ask him what he does for a living
>"I'm working on starting a business."

Why do men never want to admit that they're unemployed? This is like the conservative equivalent of "I'm in a band."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rules are rules

They probably don't want you to think that they won't be able to provide for you.

No wait, they don't want you to think that they are a loser. How could I miss that obvous fact?

TITS OR GTFO

Tits or you're a faggot

"I'm starting my own business" is an admission of loserdom though. How is it any different from saying "I'm in a band"?

>"I'm working on starting a business."

At least he's got something started and doesn't shitpost on anime forums

What if he said "Well I just bought a warehouse and took out a loan to buy some startup equipment"?

>working on starting
>At least he's got something started
youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

tits or gtfo

At least hes honest, I've told bitches I'm a higher up at Apple to get the puss puss

Cause what the hell is appealing about a guy who can't do jack shit?

It's like asking why all women have serious opinions about their looks, it's connected to their very survival, of course they're concerned

tits or larper.

>tfw no Sup Forums bf

Roastie gtfo

How do I make myself gay? I hate women I'd much prefer men but I don't like cock one bit

>materialistic and shallow on 1st date

Can't tell if real woman or a convincing trap...

Guzzle estrogen.

Alternately, just go to a gay bar and have a train run on you til you start to like it.

Got it, thanks

learn the art of cock worship user
It's fucking great being gay and conservative
All the STD sluts are liberal
All the dumb fags are liberal
All the ugly ones are liberal

dating a conservative gay is like entering a kino romance movie every fucking time.

If he said I shit post on Sup Forums and get benefits you would likely be turned off, so you have to say something that sounds like you are at least trying in life.

This.

Do you make money with your faggotry, user? That's the one thing, gay dudes love me, I hate to think about all the money I'm missing out on.

No, you can have dates where the other guys pays which is nice.

Maybe he is starting a business and maybe he is unemployed maybe your a fuckwit show me some tits.

if he has a legit business plan, and or a product/skill people want he could actually make money, so could the guy in the band I guess, but that seems slightly less likely.

:/ rather just jerk it at home then. I feel like I'd be a way better fag than you.

its embarrassing for a conservative to not have a job or to be able to support himself

if he was a liberal he'd probably brag about being unemployed and on gibmedats

>muh money

if you like him, support him. if he like you, he'll financially support you when he gets money

>I'm starting a business is an expression of loserdom.
You live in the US, dipshit. Starting a business means you'll be a millionaire in two years if you don't fuck it up.

Niggers say I'm an entrepreneur
Constantly, actually

You're only a loser if your business doesn't make more than the annual salary of the person who asked.

I have a PhD in biochemistry and I live quite comfortably off of several patents that have saved/improved the lives of millions of people.
And I'm a Nazi.

This

nah, you'd only attract the liberal ones if you tried to make money
it's not worth it. being single is better than being with a liberal gay

Gib business ideas

God, all the time. Do they think that it fools people? It's multisyllabic but it isn't a word that people don't know.

A spinning toy you can hold with two fingers.

I treat cancer patients, no one cares

Yeah but I just want to make the muchos denaros. Some Modern Family type stuff just gay marry into a rich family and not sacrifice my boy pussy in the process.

Tits or fucking get gangraped by Muzzie fucks

>saying you want to start your own business is like wanting to start a band
every 3 seconds, an american sharts in the mart

Unless it's Nathan Lane, you're fucked

I'm quite handsy I'd like to think. Also14/88 I hate niggers

>Black Muslim Rose

reeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you got the look of a fag
would fugg

Was the business a male casting couch? because that would explain a lot you faggot

But you'll always be a degenerate faggot.

It's the jawline, it's why so many pol fags love Sam Hyde and Charles

I once told a chick I'd been unemployed for two years, played video games all day and sold drugs to pay rent. She thought I was joking and started laughing, I just went along with it

K we're trying to convert me to gay, nobody even cares about your stupid shit anymore Sweden

DID YOU JUST ASSUME HIS INCOME GENERATING SKILL?

>This womansplaining is off the charts!
>glad it didn't work out with him your not good enough

How do I become a successful entrepreneur Sup Forums?

I've always liked the idea of being my own boss and taking lots of risky business decisions.

>posts jewtoons
>calls other degenerate
lol

make sense to me

>get a job selling mattresses $15/h plus 10% commission.
>Hilton calls in and orders $5m in mattresses
>7 days on the job I just made half a million dollars.
>walk off the same day, get drunk

*defecates into your open mouth*

How's that for stupid shit?

>homosuck
>homosuck poc shit
>homosuck poc shit on Sup Forums

Go play a video game or something

>leftyfags don't know how to meme confirmed

nothing has ever not happened as much as this

Conservatives are almost always losers. This is why they're conservatives - they can't get what they want in life, they can't survive in a capitalist economy on their own terms, so they blame women, minorities, the poor and so on. The leftists I know are well educated and have full time professional jobs. Conservatives find themselves in the army as shitkickers, or run failing businesses despite government bailouts.

>ancom
>calls others losers
lmaoing at ur life

lmao, so starting something that can provide for your entire family is akin to being a loser?

i guess all the shit you use everyday, including the keyboard you're typing on just magically appeared one day.

truly nothing emphasizes how pathetic people in this shithole can be quite like this idiot.

Because starting your own business is something you do while you are already gainfully employed. You don't just sit there and bleed money while you seek ways to fund your edible skateboard business. You work somewhere, and work hard late nights to get your business off the ground.

No one is interested in starting a relationship with someone on a sinking ship.

>I'm starting my own business

This guy is practical and systems-minded (good). He'll almost never turn out to be a bad guy. Decent chance he is actually successful and makes a shitload of money.

>I'm in a band

This guy is actually a talented musician but he lacks the motivation and connections to ever make it big time He's goal-oriented (bad). He'll almost certainly be abusing drugs of some sort. Pretty poor chance of him actually being successful.

In theory they are the same thing ("starting a business") but in reality they have very different connotations.

well that's pretty obvious and not really worth mentioning, but I agree.