Amendment to ban islam

Constitutional convention requires 34 governors.
Constitutional convention should be convened now to amend the Constitution and ban islam.

legislatures, not governors my good man. Still pretty damned possible

It's an unconstitutional political ideology, so it's perfectly fine to ban it.

actually both

legislators and governors have a path to call for convention

>ancap
>banning anything

OK, lets make it happen, soon soon

>Ban Islam.
Freedom of Religion cunt.
Nobody is going to repeal one of the first 10 amendments to the constitution you retard.

>It's not a religion because I don't like it.
K

Ancap doesn't benefit from retarded jihadi moron inbred scum

Banning it? That is pussy faggot shit. Wtf do you have that ancap flag for? Go to Europe if you like banning things and eat a dick.

And when that particular religion is also forcing laws onto its cultists, and enforce its own seperate courts that disregard the laws of your land?

Will you remain a cuck and accept it?

You have no idea what ancap is then. Did you make this thread just to be a faggot?

You claim to be ancap, but want to ban Islam through government? You you know the basis of the ideology you claim to support?

Especially 34 Republicans!

Well it isn't just a religion, it's a political and economic ideology.

Wouldn't you have to either amend or remove the first amendment before you could past an amendment banning Islam?

>nobody is going to...

Wrong. If it'll stop Muslim Jihadi bullshittery, plenty of people will be on board with making an exception to the first amendment just for Muslims.

Not really needed.

They are talking about public buildings like mosques being being buried to the ground.

>muh muhamedens

how about we just ban all non whites? especially jews

No just ban ideologies that explicitly say to kill people.

>And when that particular religion is also forcing laws onto its cultists, and enforce its own seperate courts that disregard the laws of your land?
Not possible within the US legal system.
Religious doctrine that conflicts with the rights of its citizens is deemed unlawful and therefore subject to judicial action.
That shit may fly in Europe but not here in the states. Shit we fucking burned Waco down when they refused to comply. Those were white Christians who had been here for generations. What do you think they would do to some brown immigrants?

Your constitution already has clauses against cults, so it's not true freedom of religion, just so long as you don't piss off enough people.

>yawn

Whatever you say buckaroo.

Please respond again, this time without a strawman.

Fine I'll not repeat comments, however applicable

So ban all religions?
I'm kind of OK with that actually.

That's fine, retard. Whatever it is, it's needs to be banned.

Try to find your way around that one, Nigel fag.

God you're a twat. Shut the fuck up piece of shit.

>Not possible within the US legal system.
They are already here. Making underage girls marry into islam, and all sorts of other bullshit you have no idea about.

No they wouldn't.
As much as Republicans dog whistle to Sup Forums, they aren't going to start coming after the religious.

Random inbred knuckle draggers blowing up people and stabbing people is bad for capitalism (and pretty much all of society as well)

Sounds kinda statist user

Wrong.
Almost anything can be a religion if you can prove that you and your followers have a deeply held belief in its tenets, whatever they may be.
You should look up some of them online, it is amazing how much lenience is given.

Muh freedumbs xD

my religion says you have to let me fuck your mom

nothibng you can do sorry pal it says so in my religion so give me her number

>Not all Muslims are jihad.
>The one who are break the NAP and would be arrested.

@136308648
Why would you ban islam wtf?

??
It literally is.
Islam has it's own courts, it's own laws that they follow and will implement as soon as they possibly can, it's own form of government and punishments for every conceivable crime written in their books.
It also has it's own form of banking, islamic banking.
It is not just believing in the moon god, wearing a dressing gown and throwing acid in your sister face if she fucks a nigger.
I want it to be banned, what the fuck are you talking about?

islam is the worst ideology, possibly worse than communism, we stopped communism, we should stop islam

@136308648(OP)
why would you ban islam wtf?

>136308648
why would you ban islam da fuk?

it's too late. ww3 soon

>let's call a meeting on a sinking ship

nah, let it go

Nice bait

>136308648(OP)
why would ban islam the fuck?

(OP)
why would you ban islam what the fuk??

>136308648
Shut up Trudeau, we know you caved to islam (caved used intentionally since they are cave people)

WHY WOULD YOU BAN ISLAM THE FUCK???

Retarded leaf doesn't know Sup Forums X can autofilter his spam.

Shut up Trudeau, we know you caved to islam (caved used intentionally since they are cave people)

HUH so THAT'S how you reply. Just came here from reddit, heard it was pretty racist. Fuck off with your racism against muslims!

Islam isn't a race. Now fuck off with your retarded trolling, no one's going to take the bait

Of course we should stop islamism because it is statist, but you're not a real ancap if you want to ban all islam

And tat where I draw the line with fuckers like you now! It's not racism, it's ignorance, he clams to be ancap, but is a statist and he knows nothing about the constitution. Ignorance and racism are not the same.

there is no difference between islam and islamism

Be more mad you sperg.

Nice shitpost.
Same to you.

Regardless of your or the other user's opinions, if islam is not banned, the west will become islamist shithole due to birth rates and muslim groups converting browns and especially brown criminals.

>THEY ARE GOING TO TEAR DOWN OUR LAWS AND MAKE THERE OWN.
Yeah and when they try they are going to get rekt in court.
This isn't the first time some crazy fucks tried to circumvent the law based on religion. People have been trying for hundreds of years.

>ban Islam
>Ancap doesn't benefit from retarded jihadi moron inbred scum.

Are you retarded? Why the hell do you have the Ancap flag when you're supporting the opposite of its ideologies?
Also, 1st amendment. So banning Islam is unconstitutional. Now go back to civics class you dumbass.

Constitutional convention requires 34 governors.
Constitutional convention should be convened now to amend the Constitution and ban islam.

You could possibly get support for banning ALL extremist religions. So ban extremist Islam, Westboro Baptist, Falun Gong, whatever.

Make the excuse that cults are evil, or these are evil teachings. Yes we have freedom of speech but not freedom to cultivate killer beliefs.

Amendment, get it?

>tfw you don't realise your own founding fathers respected the BASED form of Islam.

Basis would be if the ideology explicitly condones killing.

Westboro baptist Church is not dangerous

>islamism = real islam
>islam = lazy islam
don't worry we will just wait for the muzzies to violate the nap by trying to establish a caliphate and we can butcher them as we please

Hope so

>amending the Constitution to limit rights
We've already been over this OP.

You're an idiot.
You don't know how they operate, because you don't have any in meaningful numbers.

1st step: They flood the country, have 7 kids each.
2nd step: They form islamic enclaves in cities and enforce shariah law, rape any women not wearing hijabs. Muslims will never turn another muslim in for any crimes and will in fact make up lies about what happened so no one is prosecuted.
3rd step: Next generation has 7 kids each.
4th step: Muslims vote in muslim officials, muslim congressmen, muslim anything into positions of power unanimously. They vote as a block.
5th step: Next generation has 7 kids, and they start campaigning for shariah law in their enclaves, their state, the whole country and terrorism runs rampant to try and scare the populace into submission.

This continues until they get what they want/become the majority or are all killed or expelled.

When? 34 governors are Republican, now is the time.

There is actually a way to make this occur. A new law or a supreme court case can make guidelines and criteria for something to be considered a religion over a political or an ideological movement. The tricky part though is to single out islam over the other religions out there since making an anti islam amendment would be unconstitutional by the first and possibly 14th amendment. If islam can be deemd a political ideology then it and Catholicism would be deemed unsuited to be considered as religions under certain guidelines due to the political influence it holds on the global setting.

Sometimes I wonder, if the founding fathers could see the future, what what they have done differently? They probably never imagined that the population would come to embrace multiculturalism as it has.

The founding fathers respected "freedom of religion", but that's only because they assumed the people would never want lots of muslims to come into their countries in the first place

This is too specific to prevent a future occurrence and its not the real problem. The real problem is that someone is running the original communist take-over playbook on the west with Islam is being used as a disruptive force which has a side effect of allowing increased control. (or so they think) Banning Islam directly will only block one avenue of attack.

yeah dude im not shitposting, my religion is upheld by the constitution, it says every female member of your family must be offered to me

you dont want to be unconstitutional do you?

>The tricky part though is to single out islam

Any ideology that explicitly calls for killing, murder, etc for any reason

Yeah I know the schpeel moron, this isn't my first ban Islam thread.
Muslims are never going to become the Majority.
Even if they did it would still be unconstitutional to ban or endorse any given religion.

Your fear mongering bullshit won't work on me, as I am not a fucking teenager.

Like I said idiot if the tenets of your religion infringe on the rights of others it becomes unlawful in the eyes of the courts.

Islam is directly opposed to the 1st amendment. But banning it leaves it to government to decide what Islam is.

The best bet is to keep Muslims from immigrating. In a society largely free of Muslims, there is no problem.

1st amendment says 'nope' ya stupid little shit. also,

>ancuck flag
>wanting to ban ANYTHING

you're doing it wrong all over the place, faggot boy.

Yeah but an amendment can alter a previous amendment.

Have fun in your islamist hell hole knowing you didn;t try to stop it fucking KEK COWARD

Have fun in your islamist hell hole knowing you didn;t try to stop it fucking KEK COWARD

>shpeel
kek
>it'll never happen
How many kids are you going to have?
Not enough, the demographics will shift towards them because their women have no say in getting knocked up again or not.
>hurr you're fear mongering won't work on me
I live in London you fucking pleb, who's the mayor of London? The guy with literally every single muslim vote in the city that allows fundamenalist Islam marches a day after the manchester bombings and says that terrorist attacks are 'Part and parcel of living in a big city' Sadiq 'I fuck goats' Khan.

It is how they operate. They want to dominate the world.
Either you ban the religion or you ban them from coming in/citizenship/owning property etc.
>even if they did muh constitution
They'll tear it down and enforce shariah.

C U C K is being translated to KEK

Some niggers calling their political tools a "religion" doesn't make it an actual religion, dipshit.
Reeee: Scientology.

C U C K is being translated to KEK

What he wants to ban not withstanding, you can get rid of an amendment with an amendment. The current idea with the constitutional convention that has traction is for a balanced budget though.

>more bullshit
Save it for the cross burning adolf.

Islam has been extant for like 2 thousand years you mong.

oh look, freedom haters who want to get rid of things that trigger their feelings. you bitchy little whiners are no better than leftist shit stains.

>Any ideology that explicitly calls for killing, murder, etc for any reason
And you assume that Islam is the only religion that has done that. Remember the puritans in Salem with their witch hunts?

how about an Amendment that bans banning stuff cause you're upset

Its more of a political idealogy than a religion, just like communism.

>You're a nazi, KKK!!!
Lmao, nice argument.
Point out the part that isn't true.

it's already illegal to advocate for overthroeing the nations gov, which is what islam demands

Are you stupid or something?