Why did "Occupy Wall Street" become so obsessed with non-economic issues like race and gender and identity-politics...

Why did "Occupy Wall Street" become so obsessed with non-economic issues like race and gender and identity-politics bullshit? Why didn't OWS choose to stick to an economic message with broader appeal to normies? Instead, it chose to blow itself to pieces by turning into an SJW festival of freaks and homeless. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyY3pJIA0jw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because college students are dumb

because soros took it over and injected feminism and diversity into the picture

I read something about all the white males leaving and their society falling apart.

These. It was always cancer though. Don't forget it was started by the fucking leaf communist publication Adbusters.

Read up about the CIA involvement

They did privilege stacking by getting NGOs and schools to fill in "diversity"

This is one of the reasons the SJW and BLM stuff became so strong afterwards. It was a side-effect of taking pressure of anyone talking shit about the banks.

Millennial snowflakes wanted to show how inclusive they were and it became more about identity politics than economics.

NYPD should have let them go through a harsh winter and see how well they fared. Dropping off the homeless there was a masterstroke

It was subverted. Everything that's happening is a distraction from the economy.

The Jews at wallstreet decided to hire communists to shift the focus away from them.

What if I told you Occupy Wall Street was in fact controlled by wall street?

What if I told you it became retarded and misdirected onto the wrong targets by design?

There is a reason why Wall Street bank execs were drinking wine and watching the protests with joy. It was their creation and it keeps the goys fighting eachother.

Because the jewish bankers bankrolled Identity Politics hijackers. This is why the DNC is even more corrupt than the neocon cuckservatives now; the party that representing the "working union man" and everyday joe is now owned by a cartel of billionaire jews who push globalism, nonstop immigration and anti-white rhetoric to cover how hard they've sold out and thrown their voters off the side of the boat.

>useful idiots

Because once the elites recognized it as a threat this was how they chose to dismantle it. You can see a similar situation being played out with the whole "Bernie Bro" narrative, or the multi non PC crimes that Trump and anyone who supports him are supposedly guilty of. Countless examples exist where views contrary to elite narratives are painted as racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. It's an insidious tactic and they've been priming the pump for years to make it work, but God help us all it is working for them,

>What if I told you Occupy Wall Street was in fact controlled by wall street?

they coulnt care less.

truth is : they are controlled by leftists. and leftists are completely mentally retarded as everybody painfully has to whitness one way or another.

btw problem ist really wallstreat . Peter schiff explains this very well. the problem is the Central Bank(s) . They print the money and flood the system, the bankks get it first ... end then keep it . but since that is basically counterfeit money, the riich get richer thru the FED and the por get nothing and get poorer, thantks to the inflation effect.

>He thinks the big investment banks and "the central banks" are separate entities run by different groups of people

user, I

>Why did "Occupy Wall Street" become so obsessed with non-economic issues like race and gender and identity-politics bullshit
They are controlled by the jewish agenda of Soros, Ford foundation, etc.
They are not interested in improving the USA economy.

It's part of the general trend of the left.

The core of the left back in the day had nothing to do with SJW bullshit but more to do with hatred of corporatism and corruption. Of course this is dangerous to the elite who profit off this, so they twist them into special snowflakes who don't actually care about economics(and even get donations from the same trillionaires they used to hate) in order to fight "fascism", which is no longer the lines of police who used to beat them for protesting the banks and now refers to white people who exist.

(((They))) can't have people focusing on the real issues

Because in America race, gender, and identity greatly affect your ability to succeed much like being born into money? How is this even a question.

Really butters me crumpets
>They shut it down

pretty sure the homeless were the original participants. in many cases, the homeless actually tried to protect the middle class kids. did you think the homeless were somehow added to make things work worse? that would be the opposite of reality.

Yep, and it's no coincidence that the banks themselves are pushing SJW propaganda. It's a corporate psy-op and the useful idiots fell for it as always.

>
Idpol was specifically designed and promulgated to protect multinational corporations from leftist agitation after they became a threat with the whole 99 percent rhetoric. It's worked perfectly. I don't have the graph but interest in attacking corporate malfeasance has taken a backseat to their little cultural revolution against white males.

Wall street is code for Jewish Bankers
Who leads leftism again? Always Jewish Bankers, always.

Infiltration by double agents and provocateurs.

FBI took over; deflect & deflate using divide & conquer.

Divide & conquer
+
Alinsky tacticz

Did they achieve anything? I don't remember.

Please find the graph, could be a really useful redpill tool.

TL;DR:
Fuck minorities and fuck women.

youtube.com/watch?v=kyY3pJIA0jw

reallymakesyouthink.jpg

the answer: lack of testicular fortitude

to kill off economic populism once and for all, also to demoralize the millennials so they never rise up again

THIS!
user, was there a second part to this or did another user go into further detail about these meetings. I seem to remember a bread where a former OWS member gave specific examples of meetings and goals being derailed by the victimized masses. Please share if you have, and thanks for that, made sure to save this time.

Because it was a fake movement that just simply followed directives from Obama /Soros