CUMIA NAMES THE JEW!

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jon-stewart-and-anthony-cumia-have-swearing-match-at-new-york-comedy-club/

>shit on the daily show for years
>Call Stewart a kike on multiple occasions
>After years you want to bury the Hatchet
>Kike can not contain himself and talks about money

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSUgRQmBod8
youtube.com/watch?v=tWWDXz9j_6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_FTADuKFxI8
youtube.com/watch?v=quPw2LXq0fY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Sanchez
youtube.com/watch?v=UuicIL-HVno
youtube.com/watch?v=2Xm2uxwOFpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fawk yeah

Homerun, Cumia!

that is not what happened in the article and why no archive? who the fuck are these cunts?

about time

I'm almost 30. There was a time as a teenager when I thought Jon Stewart was a great figure who challenged the right people and fought the good fight. The last few years he was on I stopped watching but I'd occasionally see a news clip and he came across as an arrogant and condescending lefty out of touch with reality. His personality is repugnant. He doesn't get that his moral bullshit is only relevant to him. His morality is his own.

There was a time when he was a liberal, but saved his fire for the media who were his main targets. Then he tried to influence people and it all went downhill.

Kikes are so fucking petty cunts

> the fun atmosphere quickly turned sour when Stewart, 54, stood up for a surprise performance but not before he got into a swearing match with Opie & Anthony’s Cumia.

> When Cumia, 56, went to shake the former talk show host’s hand, he was met with Stewart firing expletives at him.
> “I wouldn’t shake your f***** hand if you paid me,” Stewart roared. “You’re the lowest scum on this Earth!”

> Cumia, being held back by his girlfriend and former Howard Stern alum Steve Grillo, yelled: “I wouldn’t expect less from you, you phony, f***** Hollywood ass****!”

They'll still paint it as if stewart was being victimized

>tfw Opie is finally gone

Funny how Ant is suddenly allowed back into the building as soon as nobody has to worry about Gregshells anymore

go home and get your fuckin' shinebox

Gomites report in

what are you talking about, there is literally no sentence that indicates either of them was the "victim", it just says what happened

take your kike-tinted glasses off

Goddamn Anthony's almost 60

Nordbud, I need that archive

Fuck yeah Anthony. That Tunisian Knife fighter is the shit.

He used to be that guy. Before the Daily Show and even a good ways into it. I hate to say it, but everything changed when Obama took office. The right people became the wrong ones because they got a taste of power, the guy on their side came out on top and all of his supporters rode his coat tails, now they're all assholes and douchebags like they used to make fun of. They had integrity and they fought the good fight until they got their way.

Does anyone remember Rick Sanchez the CNN reporter and anchor who was fired a few years ago for saying the Jews controlled the media?!

youtube.com/watch?v=CSUgRQmBod8
youtube.com/watch?v=tWWDXz9j_6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_FTADuKFxI8
youtube.com/watch?v=quPw2LXq0fY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Sanchez

Do you think that's it? Power went to his head and the heads of people like him? Or could it be that he's wrapped up inside a sensationalist media? Come on. He lives or spends most of his time in Manhattan. He's at the epicenter of every new social movement that comes down the pike. Maybe he's just more gullible than he knows.

kike projection

he and colbert should not be getting involved with animation

FAWK YA FUGGIN' CUMIA AT IT AGAIN!!

what a fucking piece of shit Stewart is, Jesus Christ. Like he knows jack fucking shit about Anthony other than HuffPo articles written about how wonderful it was to get rid of another racist in the media. Fucking kike cunt faggot

wubba lubba dub dub!

Haha he called him a faggot? Thats great.

He DROVE that media. News networks would report on his show, his guests and his jokes and his clips. He was the king of his game for years.

Wew lad, Ol' Ricky hit the nail on the head

Yes he did and that is why he got fired.

Leibowitz is like 5'6", so he's a self loathing manlet kike. It's amazing he hasn't an hero'd yet.

>tries to make political comment to someone he disagrees with
>gets valid retort
>ooooooyyyy veeeyyy im just a comedy show host lol i'm nothing but a simple comedian here

i hate this guy

>Rick Sanchez

I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!

kek Liebowitz is cracking under the strain of the Trump timeline, can't wait to watch all the videos Cumia puts out on it and have that self-hating Jew make Ant more famous.

Tell your uncle that raping children is bad

two scoops, how nice

youtube.com/watch?v=UuicIL-HVno

That was edgar who loved aprel fahhlls

nise
>name the jew, get some brew

>they got you in the edgar sweet
>they literally hired an actor to play edgar

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xm2uxwOFpY