CALIFORNIA YES!

>In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that public records obtained on the Election Assistance Commission’s 2016 Election Administration Voting Survey and through verbal accounts from various county agencies show 11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%).

Sauce: judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/

And from the letter sent to the CA Sec of State:
>Election
Integrity Project California, Inc., a registered non-profit corporation in California, and Judicial
Watch, Inc., will bring a lawsuit against you and, if appropriate, against the counties named in
this letter, if you do not take specific actions to correct these violations of Section 8 within 90
days. In addition, by this letter we are asking you and, to the extent that they keep records
separately, the eleven (11) counties named in this letter, to produce certain records to us which
you are required to make available under Section 8(i) of the NVRA.3
We hope that litigation
will not be necessary to enforce either of these claims.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/NVRA-letter-CA-August-2017-1.pdf

MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN

Tweet this to Trump

Time for heads to roll T B H

First, we need to find out how many of these faux-people voted.

California marxists are going to chimp out

How is this possible?

>11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens

T.....This is actually a good thing

Post yfw after the dust settles, Trump actually won the "popular vote" due to fraudulent voting by illegals getting stricken from the totals.

Two likely possibilities:

1) Corruption. I'm not in CA, but there is a county in my state where dead people were notorious for voting. Could be some/a lot of that going on in CA.

2) Incompetent government doesn't purge its lists when people move, die, etc...

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a combo.

In CA if you have a drivers licence you can register to vote online. Takes 2 mins and illegals are allowed to have drivers licenses in this shithole state

Figures.

Except they won't get stricken, because even though you and I know who any illegals who voted voted for, you'll never be able to prove which ballot is who's.

Holy shit

California is fucked

I have reviewed this information and can confirm nothing is happening.

This makes no sense to me. Drivers licenses are issued by the government, the group that should be throwing illegals out. Why the fuck are they given anything and not just thrown out upon being found out?

Private right to action on this one.
If you believe that the democrats like the illegals because they and their offspring vote D, then you know why they do this.

The article isn't implying that the results of the general election was affected by this, right? Just that more people are registered than should be, correct?

State governments are not the same as the federal government. Think European countries and the EU. Just because the EU wants a country to do something doesn't mean that they HAVE to do it.

That is correct, but I should point out that this leads to a large potential for vote fraud, which should be the next thing looked at. How many of these non-existent people voted? I know that in my state, whenever a lot of dead people voted, it was always in a blue county.

When I was illegal, I've never voted, because I was law abiding illegal.

I understand this concept, sanctuary cities and such. But for them to be so brazen about it is what surprises me.

>I was law abiding illegal

A law abiding illegal is someone who immediately self-deports after becoming aware that they are in violation of immigration laws.

Yeah this is true

saved

>verbal accounts
FAKE NEWS SHOW ME THE DATA