Miller is Sup Forums's perfect representative in government

Miller is Sup Forums's perfect representative in government.

- the self-serious, self-assured rhetoric forged in freshman dorms
- the dead school shooter eyes
- the inability to read a room
- the way his facial expressions came from imitating Putin
- the autism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootless_cosmopolitan
axios.com/who-will-be-trumps-communications-director-after-mooch-stephen-miller-2469535517.html
p2a.co/D7Kekv8)
youtu.be/bVu99o8IWTs
house.gov/representatives/find/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For once, we have a jew whose tribalism is not antagonistic, so please nigger.

Now to be fair, he's actually a lot more competent and charismatic than a truly Platonic representation of Sup Forums would be. He's like an idealized personification of Sup Forums.

Nah, bannon is.

Miller isn't reclusive enough. I like his moxie though.

He's like Roy Cohn but better because he's alive and ours

Does being assblasted over a Jew count on your end OP?

He's so dreamy! xD
This. Miller is Bannon-lite.

A Jew can either be one's greatest ally or their worst enemy. The later is the standard but when the former comes along it's a god send. I deeply admire Miller. The idea that both him and Bannon are in the WH gives me so much hope.

Watch it

Him an i have the same exact phenotype. Only that his head is larger. Wtf is that phenotype again? Calling all anthropology anons.

Remind you of someone?

Too bad he is a jew. He really does write some kickass speeches.

Bannon has that freshman-year worldview, too, but he's had too much real-world experience and genuine success in life to be as comparable. Miller was plucked directly from the nutball fringe - he'd be at home with his own YouTube channel - and dropped into the White House.

We will shut
Their
>lying
>globalist
Mouths

>Worked for years as the top advisor to powerful GOP Senator and current AG Jefferson Beauregard Sessions
>Plucked from the nutball fringe
Pick one and then neck ys loser

Bannon is a janusian thinker.

Miller is not.

/ourguys/

Miller constantly dog whistles the alt-right. I liked his use of cosmopolitan the other day. I wish he had added the rootless part, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootless_cosmopolitan

Oy gevalt.

Two great guys, happy to have both there, dont see them as inextricably linked or anything. Miller was on the campaign for a looooooong ass time before Bannon ever got hired. I'm sure they know each other well and have but they are each their own man just with the shared right outlook on the world

> High IQ and articulate as fuck.
> Not willing to take any shit from fake news.

The other comparable person would be Sebastian literally-a-badass Gorka.

>tfw he baited the media into arguing that a Jew calling a gentile "cosmopolitan" is anti-Semitic

Clever.

Dude literally looks like young cancer man from X Files

Don't be fooled goyim

Something something, he's jewish

Something something, doggie drumpf controlled opposition.

something something, lowIq subversion, yadda yadda.

axios.com/who-will-be-trumps-communications-director-after-mooch-stephen-miller-2469535517.html

>He has a "Rainman" ability to recall immigration statistics.

Bannon with charisma, you mean.

Jew here. What is his motivation? I don't really understand him.

MAGA

A kike is a kike. Do not get attached. He will be disposed of after he has served his purpose.

I should hope so.

Do you think Miller has ever gotten laid?

Is Miller going to be our hero?

Seriously this immigration reform will basically make it so mostly only white immigrants are coming here. Is a fucking JEW going to save America Sup Forums?

I'm pretty sure he's married bro

The shifts in timelines are growing more frequent
Which one are we the fuck in again

>brings up vaginal jew out of nowhere
Roastie detected

w-what do you guys think miller does in his free time?

Dumbass, that immigration bill is pajeets as requested by big tech companies.

>have to speak English
>basically makes H1 visas obsolete

Pajeets literally come here without speaking English and almost all use H1 and work jobs where they get paid under the table. Pajeets will not benefit from this

No idea what timeline where in at this point but I trust this guy

He has a history of pointing towards ethno-nationlist policies. His writings in college sound like something that came straight out of Sup Forums

He pretty much created the Muslim ban but wanted more countries to be banned indefinitely. The immigration reform is something we need

>Pajeets will not benefit from this

Good grief, imagine being this delusional. You wanna really know of trump and his (((advisors))) are really /our guys/? Let's see what his tax reform plan does for small businesses.

Nigger the reason why neocons are against this immigration reform is because they use H1 visas to get filthy mexicans to work under the table for them. Pajeets do the same. That's why Dems and neo cons are against this bill. Read up on it nigger

>The immigration reform is something we need
Important to give Miller credit for this important legislation. It is urgent that all Americans are accurately informed about the RAISE Act. The support for it should make it unstoppable legislation

>Dear Official,
>I am writing to inform you of my support of the Reforming American Immigration for Strong Employment (RAISE) Act, legislation that fulfills President Trump’s promise to replace the outdated, dysfunctional immigration system with one that serves American interests. The RAISE Act closely follows the bipartisan recommendations of President Clinton’s Jordan Commission by ending chain migration, prioritizing immigrants with key skills, and returning overall immigration to more traditional levels.

>Specifically, the RAISE Act ends chain migration by limiting family-based immigration to the nuclear family, replaces the employment-based system with a skills-based point structure, and cuts total immigration in half within a decade. The RAISE Act fixes our flawed immigration system that only gives out 6 percent of 1.1 million green cards per year based on an immigrant’s job skills.

>I respectfully urge you to support the RAISE Act and recognize the need for a higher-skilled immigration flow and more sustainable immigration levels. This bill is crucial to create a merit-based system and finally thrust our immigration system into the 21st Century.

>(Source: p2a.co/D7Kekv8)

You underestimate what an extraordinary optical advantage that is. If you guys were smart, you'd play that to the max. For example, the day of the press briefing that fat black reporter who is always asking questions about the "black community" tweeted that Miller gave her the "Heebie-Jeebies". Nobody accused her of antisemitism that I could see. Mega missed opportunity, and a trump card against both the media/ "the powers that be", so-to-speak, and SJW identity politicians.

this guy makes me proud to be a jew

This needs to be done. It's merit based and it will cut a massive amount of immigration

Our current immigration system and birthrates are what will kill us, but if we can manage to bring more whites to the country and stop third world niggers from coming here we'll be golden

I just came.

>Miller is Sup Forums's perfect representative in government
>jewish
>Sup Forums's perfect representative
>Sup Forums
>jewish
>perfect
>JEWISH

JIM

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD

Don’t you have an oven you’re supposed to be in?

Our first Honorary Aryan?

Never send a gentile to do a Jew's job.

>h1 visa
>work under the table

you know, sometimes I doubt Trump, because of some of the ways he's forced to react to certain situations thurst upon him, but when you realize that he put Steve Miller and Bannon is high level positions in the white house, it's undeniable that he's truly a president that has our best interests in mind.

I mean imagine, fucking Bannon is in the whitehouse, and has actual pull on policy decisions. I sometimes shit on Trump ironically to get (You)s, but I truly love the guy. He has an actual shot at saving our country from total destruction. I have no idea who was running our country until his election, or if anyone was, but I'm so glad that he's in there, saving us from their awwful plans.

If he can pull this off, future generations will worship him as a hero. Just like songs which are known by everyone, such as America the beautiful, we'll have "Trump the Beautiful", and "God bless our Trump". We'll venerate him for all eternity if he actually manages to pull this off.

It's honestly mind-blowing that when we were expected to have someone like Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush in the white house, we have Donald Trump, and he actuallys eems to care about us. At the very least, he panders to us during elections.

Honestly, anyone who counter-signals Trump should reconsider their life choices.

God bless Drumpf and God bless America.

please somebody ive ma reply

>Kelly
>Bannon
>Pence
>Conway
>Miller
>Mattis

Is this the dream team?

Miller and Bannon are exactly the reason I've known that Trump couldn't be (((their))) guy.

He's a right wing millennial who grew up in California. Over his lifetime cali has gone from 70% white to 40%.

His career has revolved around immigration. Remember that Sessions, Miller's big break, has been the ONLY real hawk on immigration over the last decade or so.

unquestioningly.

the best one possible given the remaining choices.

He's still Jewish so we need to keep a vigilant eye on him.

He should pardon Ted Kazinsky and put him on his technology council.

same. I never shit on Trump on Sup Forums even when I'm disappointed with him or frustrated because I remember this and don't want to help the shills. Trump has my unquestioning complete support, I just assume that any Jew moves are things he was forced into

I don't think Ted would agree to that.

keep a critical eye on everyone.

>mental image of him instantly counting a box of immigrants spilled on the floor

Moderates a minecraft prison server.

So, Sup Forums incarnate.

checked.

Ted in charge of Technology and Universities.

How do we make this happends

>not making Ted Postmaster General

>that 2017 usage awkwardly edited in

Impressive to watch him crush MSM fools.

>the autism
Are you sure you're not mistaking autism for something more nefarious?

Ho lee fuk I keked. Trump should do this.

that would be the japanese, user

Actually pardoning Ted could be one those genius smoke screen moves. Like Trump has a really shitty week, terrible news just broke, and has a presser scheduled. Pardon Ted 5 minutes before, it's like media chaff. Then next crisis appoint Ted to head BATFE.

This is his ace in the hole. The card he plays when he needs a tactical nuke as a distraction.

yes, him mentioning that the Emma Lazarus poem was added later was straight out of the white nationalist playbook, like that's been a known talking point by the KKK and something you find on Stormfront

And not a homo

Describing THIS scholar Addison?

youtu.be/bVu99o8IWTs

Recluse Jeffersonian: "GET RID OF DEPT OF ED":
youtu.be/bVu99o8IWTs

Freshman-Year Nutball Fringe Character: Addison- "Climate Hoax is a Scam!"

Damn it user

In all seriousness it seems like a bad idea. Ted never felt remorse for what he did as far as I know, and he'd probably blow up Zuckerberg or something.

Makes me happy every time he's on the news. A guy the same age as me with a different worlds view, except he has the ear of the most powerful man in the world, and I have the nonexistent (you)s from losers like myself

Guess all we can do is hunker down, strap in, and hope we diverge with a better timeline soon

done. Use this site to find your rep:

house.gov/representatives/find/

based

quiet leaf. There are dozens of us here. Dozens!

I won't

Jim... JIM

With Trump, Bannon, and Miller in the White House, America is /comfy/ again.

(((International element))) pls go.

/OurJew/

Also not a weird gay degenerate

I very much like Gorka too, a fellow Hungarian. I hope the rumors of McMaster firing him arent true.

I will NEVER call anyone Anti-Semetic, there is NO SUCH THING

Democrats hate the mentally ill and sincerely believe everyone who disagrees with them is mentally ill.

And they expect us to think they are le good guys.

shill
stop posting this pauly shore meme

Sure, I'll be called a shill, but I thought the "hurr now who's the racist?!" kind of shit is dumb as fuck. He was doing alright until then and the "cosmopolitan bias" crap. How about just say "A poem on the plaque of the statue of liberty is not relevant to immigration laws. Next." Where the fuck does it say in the Constitution "Let the whole world move here?"

>is also Jewish
Yup, he is Sup Forums incarnate.