BOTS-B-GONE!

ITT we discuss tactics to defeat bots/scripts. Sup Forums is being overwhelmed by shills and bots. Whether it's scripts or copypasta we need a self imposed system to help differentiate real posters from bots for important threads. Please discuss and expand on this idea.

>Use a "thread keyword" in OP to help identify legit posters.
>DO NOT respond to posts without the keyword.
>Use a NEW keyword for each thread.
>Change tactics occasionally to throw off script updates.

THREAD KEYWORD:
M / O * O ' T
>Post the keyword above (without spaces) in your post if you are a human. Shills, get fucked!

Moot

Moot

Moot

Bump

Moot

Bumpin

Stop responding to them and always sage them. Never give them any (you)'s. Hide them if you spot the pattern. Like the AR 15 vs Drone fag or the guns vs heathcare bots. just ignore them and report them.

Moot

Bump

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Example:
Previous Thread
>

And Moot

It would be better to have Moot in the picture for OP. It detects typing

this

even in a picture though this would not work
bot would just realize that every other poster was prefacing their post with keyword and would do the same

This. But you use a new keyword each thread. It's something

Moot

That can be easily hijacked.

Use this instead

Moot

Not for every thread but just break it out for the juicy ones. Have to start trying to fight back somehow. Experiment with the bots like with Tay.
Moot

Shills/bots within threads are not that problematic. They just bump threads and provide for some bantz. The problem is the bait/slide threads being posted. They have completely disrupted the board. Important threads are not getting enough eyeballs on them.

MOOT

What about making use of the human capacity for interpretation. Use a picture that is clear, but has enough complexity that people will have a same basic interpretation, but variances can happen.

A natural interpretation would require people to recognize what is in the picture and put it in their own, short words and you can ignore people saying the exact same interpretations.

Or something like that...

moot

Well the simple answer should be just use a filter right? Personally i've tried to get it working i've used the settings in the catalog and when you're just looking at your basic top down scroll list. But i've yet to get it to work someone who can redpill us how to use the filters here.

Moot

Also mods just need to ban them or something.

Moot

MOOT

It must have something to do with our boy James. He must know Jared Fogle.

everytime you spot a bot, yell
"I CAUGHT THE BOT!"

Make me the mod, I'll make this board christian natsoc again.

moot

Just use the catalogue and look for multiple threads about the same often unpolitical topic.
>3 threads about hair length right now

It has to be something that can be interpreted by a human, but a bot can't make sense out of. This can be used against legit posters by bots to sow confusion.

Moot

Moot
OP here btw. ID changed

>retards on Sup Forums genuinely think there's a shill/bot problem and they're not just getting trolled to shit by other anons

It's almost cute how delusional you faggots are. Also cute that you think the lazy shits on this board are going to type a keyword before every post. Also cute that you guys think bots that would be run here would be sophisticated enough to recognize some kind of keyword pattern and adapt to it. Fuck. So much retardation in one thread.

how do you know all these 'moot' bumps aren't bots?

that was the point lol but, for a real pratical way of catching a bot is to make a thread where only a human can figure out the true meaning of it,
ex
>What do you guys think of trump hillary sucks
then for the next part you type a secret message backwards that only another user can read so in a way that the real humans only respond back to that message and not the decoy one, we have to write a certain way only people can read and the ai cant
tho eventually the bots could catch on unless we do it randomly fashion all the time

Moot

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!
BAD GOYS BAAAAAAAD

>so mad

get out bot shill

thats basically what i thought but what if the bots are really more advance than we think, since we have been feeding them capatchas from google this whole time

Elaborate. I'm intrigued.

Moot
It will take time to adjust scripts or human input to post. Something to throw them off a little. Use when needed. Might not work forever

hello james

Do something like this
>M*O_o&T
Or this
>m
>o
>o
>t
or fukken caesar cipher that shit
>nppu

checked + moot btw lol

>spelling moot with a capital M
E N D L E S S
N
D
L
E
S
S

S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R

Moot, seems botty.

t. Cyberdyne Industries

This is a good idea. Just name something in the image, the keyword doesn't even have to be identical, you could have several keywords from a single image and the bots would have a much harder time making sense of it. You could also use that word within the context of a sentence with some sort of identifier, similar to the (((jew))) brackets. Either way my point may be >moot

moot
Just an example. Pick something else next time.

m o o t
This thread slid hard. Also, all the bots have passes, so no captchas/the mods are in on it too.

If you mention the Satan planet you get b ann ed for a few days.

btw moot

Checked. moot

See, Kek knows. I don't understand why the mods hate people learning about the lord of the rings so much.

Not sure I understand what the satan planet is or what it has to do with LotR, but checked nonetheless.

>666 from the sun
>Lord of the RINGS
>Planet Satan
May Jesus Christ help you.

moot

We abandoned typing and only communicate using pictures from now on. Spread the word too all chans/boards

M / O * O ' T Real

its over man time to move to a different site. the MODS and or janitors are in on the garbage posting at least i believe they are

MOOT
O
O
T

Is it possible to say the color of the ID you're replying to? Maybe the color and a word. If you're not replying the color of OP's ID and said word.

MOOT 'n shit

James Alefantis is Rothschild.

this

take the captcha concept a little further

mootykins