I hate women so much I can't tell when they are actually right anymore

My presuppositions to this girls statements are so heavily opaqued by my own bias against women I cannot process that what she is saying is just or she is just throwing a hissy fit because she got fired.

Does anyone else suffer from this form of confirmation bias? I've been thinking about it quite some time and by my best estimations the earliest intimations of this bias lens can be seen as an allowable tolerance if only predicated on the understanding the view as a whole remains fundamentally unchained in reason and logic...

But I feel my bias has gone to far... so far in fact that I can no longer determine or understand a rational argument from a young female. I just assume she is only taking action now because she got fired and wants to rationalize it to herself while getting attention from the virtue signal.

Is she actually virtuous /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MPlvgOsRMN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking failure post... forgot to link video and it just keeps saying they think my post is spam.

going to just kill myself.

MGTOW

MGTOW aka 'im too much of an uncofident lazy fuck to actually go out and find a girl I enjoy the company of

3 rules of life: around blacks dont relax, jews are always responsible, never trust a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=MPlvgOsRMN0

>woman works with beaners
>one of them arrested for being a pedophile
>beaner manager told everyone to keep it quiet, not tell parents/students they could have been taught lessons by a pedo
>women walks out of job over this
>woman cries on cam

it's easy to hate women once you know their game, they are duplicitous in nature.
when dealing with women "trust, but verify" and lead. Following women's order is disastrous.

sometimes it sounds like this site is filled with 50 year old bachelors and divorcees with the level of jaded, bitter women hate. like it's not mostly just neets whose moms let them live at home.

>jaded
Implies we're sarcastic because our standards are too high from overexposure to positive women. The opposite is true. We've seen too many horrendous women. That's not being jaded. It's just being realistic at this point.

It's full of women, because no one despises women more than other women. I seriously think this place has more bitches than /cgl/.

>t. roastie

>'too' many.

the 1000s of girls who rejected your messages on okcupid don't count. there's also the saying 'maybe it's not just them it's you.'

Yes your failure to learn english vocabulary is completely offset by a website I've never used.

More like
>around blacks, never relax
>with jews, you lose
>no hymen, no diamond

I found the slut everybody!
Your whorish shaming tactics won't work here cunt. Go away.

>inb4 b-but I'm a guy!

Hey boss why should we keep the fact a former teacher here was charged with sodomizing someone under 14 a secret?

Probably because 90% of the people you tell that to will never pay for lessons again you stupid bitch.

Why do Beaners like molesting children so much?

i think everyone was in a shitty situation there.

one of the most prominent and well respected litigators in the nation is a woman, i'd like to see you argue with her.

Parents and Police have a legal right to know if children were alone with an alleged child-molester.

this right fucking here
it doesn't help that you can literally spot them a mile off. only good thing to come of it is the legions of sub 90 iq thots calling everyone a kike on social media

Well she probably doesnt resort to "LOL VIRGIN" to win arguments

i don't do socials. someone get this to guitar center, hannity, & carlson along with the link.
youtu.be/MPlvgOsRMN0

same old tactic of ad hominem emasculation tactic lmao
why are they so predictable?

What if I were to tell you... that there are no girls like that in the entire world.

idk 'strassenburg' gave me more confirmation bias than her being a girl. thanks Sup Forums

Burg = German Surname
Berg = Jewish Surname

>>woman cries on cam

If this is the right rundown cuz vid isn't working i don't think there's a right answer, but the manager has the more cool-headed one. Imagine the shit storm if word did get out. Which it probably will anyways