Police Officers Should Only Be Female

Think about it.

> Females are more empathetic by nature
> They don't go on power trips because they are inherently less ambitious
> Less testosterone means they are much less likely to over react to a situation and use excessive force.
> Modern police officers are discouraged from engaging with suspects physically and largely rely on their weapons anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y
therationalmale.com/2013/11/13/empathy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if i somehow got involved in something bad, i wouldn't trust a female cop to listen to my story, so she'd probably just get shot. women are afraid to rely on their duty weapon but they do it more than the men do anyway, which means they miss.

OP you meme arrowed all that stuff like it's a bad thing.

Cops maintain law and order. They SHOULD be strong and big and mean. Deal with it.

>all the bad people rape them and escape

Females are also more likely to be intimidated by even a normal sized man and thus more likely to draw and use their firearm over nothing.

We already have a problem with ridiculously imbalanced sentencing in favor of women who commit crimes vs men, we don't need to extend that further to the police.

meme arrowed

wtf

Fucking retarded. Women are the first one's to go I AM AUTHORITY FIGURE YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME AND DO AS I SAY NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE MUH EMOTIONS!

They will probably pull people over just so they have someone to fucking talk to.

Meanwhile when a real emergency happens they will run away or otherwise be fucking useless.

Women might draw the gun more but they won't be able to hit shit. Since they lack an real semblance of a motor cortex hence why the suck nuts at all sports and driving.

youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y

Women cops power trip 10x harder then male cops.

The 4 times I've been stopped for traffic violations 3 were by females and they seemed very aggressive and mean.

I get if I broke a law I should receive a ticket, But I don't need the attitude and drama from a woman thinking she's above me because she has a badge and shitty job.

Have an uncle who is the chief of police in a county in NY and he told me he hates female officers working for him, Too physically weak...emotional...and cause drama in the work place.

There is actually a role for females in police/security:

-Women are much better at de-escalating situations verbally (calming down some drunk retard).
-In situations where children and women are involved it is probably a good idea to have them, on hand to immediately deal with them.

If you watch cops you'll notice that a lot of the inexperienced ones are quick to pull their gun out. This is in contrast to older blokes who know how to deal with the chaos and can handle a situation without pulling their gun out. I think having women police officers is a little bit of a hack in this sense, since most guys wouldn't see them as a threat.

While I'd agree that women are fucking terrible at defending themselves, and just about anything else, I don't think the police should be all about violence. Cops over here deal with situations much better than American cops seem to do.

Yeah, lady cop is great until she gets punch hard in the nose. Then she turns into a screaming little bitch. Wah wah wah!

Comedy chevrons

What kind of newfag doesn't know about meme arrows? Because OP sure as hell wasn't quoting anybody.

Maybe people should break less laws.

Doesn't that just mean they'd be more likely to shoot some poor bastard who was unlucky enough to be in the line of fire?

wrong type of image

i ended up in a detention center for 5 hours once because a cunt female officer decided I didn't pull over fast enough on a traffic stop, and she wasn't even polite about it she was rude bitch that didn't bother to show up at court

Women make shit law enforcement officers

t. military fag who had to put up with lazy, entitled, whiny, and manipulative bitches during my time serving in the mil

>They don't go on power trips
Virgin detected.

>meme arrows

They can afford to since all your niggers live out in the boonies.

Women should never be police.

Useless in hostile situations. Fuck off

Female cops?

This

Women are superior in military too
>most military missions now are humanitarian, and women are more empathetic
>in combat women can negotiate with the enemy and find non violent resolution
>women work together better instead of compete like men
>women are multitaskers who can think on their feet in stressful situations

women don't go on power trips I don't think you have ever worked with women have you. But never mind that they are fucking physically weaker because of that they will shoot more people the stats are already out there.

>femicops
>don't go on power trips
>less likely to over react to a situation and use excessive force
tip top kek

>> Modern police officers are discouraged from engaging with suspects physically and largely rely on their weapons anyway
This is due to hiring women.

lol
I went out with a girl who was a former cop.
She left because she got severe PTSD after fatally shooting someone.

if all cops had to be women then i would become a criminal, and i would never get caught.

These are somewhat decent points, although empathy can result in emotional bias when carrying out justice - which should be beholden only to the law. Having said that, there's the trope/stereotype of womyn flashing tits to get out of speeding tickets, so could be better for traffic duty if nothing else.

>"sir, do you know how fast you were going?"
>whip out dick and start pouting

>women are physically weaker and slower
>all suspects will get away while the female cops are running after them, failing to jump fences and/or break down doors
>the niggers will escape the cops again and again
Spotted the "African American"

This is a pretty good point, I think we've all ran into a few power tripping cops in our lifetimes.

Why didn't they just taze the nog?

Women think their uniform is enough to scare people?

>trusting the womyn not to arrest all white men and let the nonwhite off the hook

> Less testosterone means they are much less likely to over react to a situation and use excessive force.
Women are more likely to be insecure and shoot when it's unnecessary.

Having more female cops is what niggers would want so that they can more easily do anything they want.

I love how the one chases him for like 20 feet and just goes eh fuck it.

Someone please post the webm of the woman cop getting the shit beat out of her outside a bus. I saw it a couple of years ago on whirledstar, and I know one of you has it.

Female cops have their uses in policing, even in enforcement, since situations are much less likely to get physical when all the macho men are more concerned with flirting with the uniformed QT than they are with getting into a big dick contest with me. Two females should not be partners with each other though, God no. You need muscle to back it up when QTness fails.
I think every good cop partner duo involves either brains and brawn, or beauty and brawn.
A lot of female cops have a chip on their shoulder.
I tell all my rookies, either you write them or you lecture them, not both.
They're both nice ladies, but have no business pushing a sector together, especially not in the projects. Small world, by the way.

Easier to kill cops ?
Done.
Now wait for men to complain about wage gap While women are going out and dying like flies

I'll take it

>They can't blame white men for police brutality
>Nigs get out of control because women can't even keep their homes tidy, let alone the streets
>1488 patriarchy

Women cops are far more likely to use force, because they are more easily intimidated. A male cop, even one who is naturally violent, is less likely to feel physically threatened by a suspect because he knows he is more physically fit for violence. Female cops panic when confronted with large make suspects. They don't belong in the role.

True, but we still have pacific islanders, maoris etc. in shit suburbs.

This fucking thread

I clicked on this thread to find this webm.

>Police Officers Should Only Be Female
That is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
Honestly, OP, if you don't kill yourself right now, you are committing a crime against humanity.

"I propose this because women’s solipsistic nature (predicated on hypergamy) necessarily excludes them from empathizing with the male experience – and this extends to men’s legitimate pain. The idea that a man, the man her hypergamy betted its genetic inheritance on for protection and provisioning, could be so incapacitated that she would have to provide him with protection and provisioning is so counter-valent to the feminine imperative that the feminine psyche evolved psychological defenses (“men are just big babies when it comes to pain”) against even considering the possibility of it. Thus, due to species-beneficial hypergamy, women fundamentally lack the capacity to empathize with the male experience, and male pain."

therationalmale.com/2013/11/13/empathy/

You are insane.

Op is a massive faggot, as usual.

where is this webm from?

I knew this would be in here.
Thanks senpai