I am so sorry for Americans

I am so sorry for Americans

>my ancestor killed at least two american pilot during WWⅡ
>America gave us freedom instead of revenge.

This is why I am ameriboo and huge supporter of freedom.

Just keep making anime and we'll deal with North Korea.

The great nip in the sky would be disappointed in you
*tips fedora

anime is gay and you are a nigger for like that jap garbage. kill yourself

Why do you think it was so awful before the surrender, 'boo?

You were worthy foes and occupied that spot for probably the grandest time in American history. I wouldn't have wanted to meet your ancestors on the battlefield, and I am in awe of the balls of the men who did.

Don't be sorry though. Learn from what is happening to us now and never let it happen to you. Pick up the torch when we fall and keep human civilization pressing forward.

look in a mirror

no freedom is obviously worst

we didn't have right as the people.

It's ok m8. He was just a soldier. As long as he was not in the rape of Nanking it's a lot good!

America and Japan best friends FOREVER!!!

But we nuked you twice for no good reason, nip.

The 2 nukes were the revenge part.

You guys were going to surrender once the soviets started doing their thing anyway.

Don't worry OP, my great-grandfather was a Nazi, he just died 2 weeks ago.

this

>You were worthy foes
fuck off weeb, the nazis were worthy foes, the nips were fucking faggots

Shouldn't you be assembling our iPhones? Who told you to stop, you dirty slant eyed mexican.

>for no good reason

No need to be sorry Sakamoto. We're good friends now. We got you guys pretty good in the end. Good Game though.

The only two Christian diocese in Japan in the 40's were in Nagasaki andHiroshima. Interesting targets huh, especially when Truman was a free mason.

Revisionist history, Prager University covered this subject very well. The nukes were necessary, as the Japanese were gearing up for a home island grand mega battle which would have lead to a million casaulties.

I respect your samurai spirit, but you bombed the wrong country. And I love your culture, food, anime, I wish we didn't have to fight, but you started it bro.

Killing Japanese and German civilians and calling it "war" is nigger tier behavior.

We all have to move on now that we aren't enemies and stick together

>America gave us freedom instead of revenge.

Yeah,ask the people who were in Hiroshima and Nagasaki weeb

Japanbros are cool dudes

you ancestors are fucking based, they killed 2 zog enforcers

your not even japanese. your probably a leaf who wanted to be a english teacher or has a proxy

every one in japan knows about the genocide in the south pacific done by americans against japanese people many years after the war was over. its taught in schools you faggot .fuck its taught in china now days. even in hawiia american soldiers raped and killed japs way after WW2 was over

Piss off. You ruined us.

t. Detroiter.

>our grandfathers bombed each other but now their grandsons love each others cultures
wtf i love globalism now

>(((Freedom)))
Kys larping kike

I'm glad we fought. Because of the WW2 conflict, America established bases there that basically turned Japan into the technical marvel it is today because America brought its culture of entrepreneurism and industrialization.

Anime is completely free of Cultural Marxism, is totally old school in its values, and only a tiny percentage are these permavirgin weaboos with their waifu-picking threads.

Binge watching Death Note and Yu Yu Hakusho, those shows changed my life.

I for one love these pre asia theater friendship threads, despite them being a psyop.

>tfw my grandpa worked on B-29s
lmao

pic related. also nice numerals you got there.

not at all, you don't understand the japanese mentality for the home islands under the emperor

America helped the Jews to fuck everyone over and put the world in its current situation. They also dropped two (2) atomic bombs on your country, which is the only time that has happened in history. You are a fucking retard and your opinions are wrong. Partake in your national pastime and commit sudoku.

>tfw when nip

imagine getting beaten this hard to turn out like OP.

god damn america you savage.

SLAP A JAP CLUB

>Leaf who served on our side in both world wars blaming 'Murrica for the world wars as opposed to the (((international financiers))).
>Leaf simply being a leaf.

The US fought for the world of the 50s and early 60s, a world with values very much opposed to Jewish degeneracy. It was the soviets who served as the instrument that spread cultural Marxism, and it was political Marxism (which goes hand in hand with cultural) that the US attempted to contain and defeat in the Cold War. I don't see how we're the bad guys.

Japan, please help us. We need our government to keep out migrants like your government. We need you to save us, now. Our fate is in your hands. Please help us, Japan.

To add to that, you can see that ruthless, hardcore Japanese samurai spirit reflected in anime, with Vegeta, Hiei, and so on. I'm not obsessed with anime and I'm not a weab, but watching Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evengalion, these are Shakespearian masterpieces.

I'll get started with Hunter X Hunter soon.

>i'm not a weeb but ii'm a weeb

Do you guys know how Japanese flag was made? One time when Japan didn't have an official flag emperors wife had a menstruating period. Blood was spilled on her bad sheet right from the vagina when she was sleeping. Later that morning when she woke up she decided to hand the bloody sheet over her balcony to dry up. People on the square saw that sheet and thought that the official flag has been decided and introduced by the royal family. By the end of the day there ware thousands of white flags with a red spot waving around the city. Since then Japan's flag looks like that, true story.

I feel strongly for Japan. I remember when America was worried Japan would become the new economic superpower. The stereotype of the new Japanese was; When they get here they all want to buy a ranch, a horse, a gun and a ten-gallon hat. The invasion of the cowboy samurai, Ahh those were the days.

>which would have lead to a million casaulties.

It's like the 6 gorillion, the number goes up every year. Japs feared the red army more than they feared us. Get over it.

>Leaf who served on our side in both world wars
Either I must be pretty fucking old or WW1 must have been pretty fucking recent then. Or, more likely, you're just a typical butthurt amerifat who is mad that someone actually dared to point out their nation's Shabbos Goy ways. Go back to giving Israel the succ, faggot

>invading your ancient homeland in order to wage a bloody and ruthless war against your own kin and further the Jewish conquest of Europe and the subjugation of its people
>not helping the Jews
Pick one.

Let's get a Nipponimerican Coalition of Worldwide Kike and Nigger Devastation going, Hideki. It's all water under the bridge. You guys are all right with me.

No Faggotry is more a western thing. (your subliminal desires are expressed in your writing user)

>The Japs bombed Australia during WW2
APOLOGISE NOW

Just because a war is fought in Europe and Europeans die does not mean it was done to advance Jewish interests. European wars have happened for centuries, and to say they were all done in pursuit of Jewish interests is idiotic. There was a war. War means people kill eachother. The US entered said war and killed people. Said war happened to be against Europeans. You can whine about how it was some evil slaughter all you want, but war is war.

Don't worry about it. We killed shitloads of you to. Let's just get on with it, k?

>Amerifats butthurt and in denial over the fact that their country actively helped the Jews destroy Germany, and the rest of Europe with their involvement in WW2
Nah, you're a faggot. A wrong one, to boot.

>when you spot the kike

Japan wasn't wrong, They already knew the US was corrupt and decadent run by the tribe.

Tables have turned. Now our society has become more degenerate then yours. Keep rejecting immigration and recommend everyone else to copy that. I dont support everything japan does but its better than USA atm.

Also fuck feminism. I would love to stay home organizing things and red pilling my children instead of working my ass off. I had that chance with one of my youngest siblings and never again.

>get BTFO by leafposter
>only response is >f-fucking l-l-leafs!
Good job, well meme'd friend! You fit right in here!

The emperor said he would never surrender.
He was worried that the US would conquer them and take away their culture and history.
Even after the nukes fell he said he's keep fighting if their culture/nation was infringed upon

We deserved it for betraying ourselves.

Also we fucking nuked you. Sorry. Jewish Communists control our country and most of us are unaware.

So Canada was neutral during WWII?

We got the US to fight in two world wars, and all we had to do was give the kikes the holy lands!

There was a veteran from my community who came to our school and told us about fighting on a destroyer. The Japanese overwhelmed them and sunk his ship. Floating in the water, he expected the Japanese to circle round and kill all survivors. As the Japanese boat circled around, the seamen came to the side and saluted those surviving Americans bobbing in the water. He saluted back.

I hope you regain the spirit of your ancestors and use it toward the strengthening of your people and man kind.

You can save honor and clean the slate by committing sepuku right now.

I'd rather fight the Nazis over those crazy fucking nips any day desu, discipline of the Vietcong accept with better tech for their time.

d-delet this goy! the zog isn't real!

Unlike you I acknowledge the fact that my country was a bunch of cucks who aided the Jews in destroying Europe. Only faggots go into denial when faced with reality. I guess that means you're worse than a fucking faggot ass leaf now.

We nuked Japan to stop the Russians from invading them first. Look into it, plenty of top allied brass are on record talking about the motivation behind it.

Are you sure you don't have American blood running through your veins? It would be just like the tribe to get you to turn on someone else.