PAY

PAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this fat fuck spent 5 years talking about how he was going to lose weight naturally and just played WoW instead. fuck him i hope he dies

BOOGIE LIVES MATTER
>BOOGIE LIVES MATTER
BOOGIE LIVES MATTER
>BOOGIE LIVES MATTER
BOOGIE LIVES MATTER
>BOOGIE LIVES MATTER
BOOGIE LIVES MATTER
>BOOGIE LIVES MATTER
BOOGIE LIVES MATTER
>BOOGIE LIVES MATTER

BOOGIE LIVES MATTER
>BOOGIE LIVES MATTER
BOOGIE LIVES MATTER
>BOOGIE LIVES MATTER
BOOGIE LIVES MATTER
>BOOGIE LIVES MATTER

Obesity is degenerate, he should be hooked up to an elliptical for 4 hours a day and given only celery and granola bars.

MAYONNAISE

I thought he died?

SALAD DODGIN'

didn't he say on one of sargon's streams (a long time ago, a stream with a lot of people including jontron and sky williams i believe) that he "might as well eat himself to death" or something along those lines?

>be boogie
>roll out of bed
>it registered on Richter scale
>somehow caused a landslide
>broke a water main
>caused a pile up on the interstate 20 miles away
>the axis of the planet tilted by a micrometer
>rolled in to the next state

Yeah but after he took that pic obviously.

I have to say, when we are having seconds on food, he's having 23rds

youtube.com/watch?v=t2mU6USTBRE

Shit meme. Dude makes hundreds of thousands a year and pays more taxes than you ever will.

Is this the before or after photo?

Why wasn't this guy abducted and put in a home years ago, like you do with other mentally ill people that keep trying to kill themselves

this desu. fat is degenerate but lets face it, the guys more than earned it

HE ALSO ATE MAYO BY THE GALLON ON YOUTUBE FUCK THIS FAGGOT.

Who?

>phoneposters

That's got to be the happiest dog in the world - just think of all the free food that rolls off his face and piles up around that bloated POS.

FOR

What's that have to do with him being a fat piece of shit?

MY

HEALTHCARE
goyim

That fat fuck contributes nothing worthwhile to society. He keeps a couple stadiums full of the rubes busy for a few minutes each day and the international mega corporations cut him a check for advertising their various poisons.

>muh taxes
The Kardashians pay a fuck ton of taxes too, doesn't mean we wouldn't all be better off if an axe murderer chopped them all to bits tonight. The money people waste on these circus chimps will be wasted elsewhere and it'll find its way to the pot all the same.

>>>/bant

What did he mean by this?

I loved boogie I used to watch some of his content way back but it's time to admit he's a lazy idiot who's too self-absorbed in his pity fest to ever get off his ass and take care of himself.

Every now and again he will suffer from health problems or depression and make a huge unedited video asking for pity and sympathy to justify his actions. He will blame it on depression, suicidal tendencies, whatever.

The cold truth is, and this applies to everyone that is obese (except for those who have it due to disease) he loves food too much and got a bit too fat in his early life, then he was too much of a lazy bum to go out and exercise.

People become lazy fucks and look everywhere but themselves for excuses. The only thing going for them is:
>Its funny because he's fat.

did he eat that doggo?

Must suck to always have to be sitting down.

Can't wait to see this fat idiot fuck eat his "diet" for the 2 months or whatever he's supposed to, then lose all control and pop his fucking stomach back open.

for some reason i laughed because of that picture

Nigger

fuck off wh*Te subhuman

Jesus Christ that tongue

fissured tongue, it's genetic and painless