Baltimore ceasefire broken

>"Try not to kill each other for 72 hours"
>SHEEEEIT
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/08/05/man-killed-during-cease-fire/

I thought it was broke yesterday? Niggers can't go 12 hrs without shooting each other. Not that it's a bad thing.

I don't think so. I've been checking every few hours since it started to see how long it lasted and this the first one I've seen. Could be wrong though. I really expected some nigger to kill someone right after it started to "fight the system" or because his grandmother took the last drumstick or something.

So how long did they make it?

Did anyone except the most naive, brain dead liberal expect otherwise? We all knew it was an impossibility.

Somewhere around 40 hours. Must be a record.

>niggers shoot niggers
>cop shoots nigger killing niggers
>niggers riot and loot
>niggers get into altercations over stolen jordans
>niggers shoot niggers

>captcha that nigga.png
Holy fuck I'm dying.

Niggers HAVE TO nig.

BUT HOW?!?!? They were specifically asked NOT to kill!

nigga aint nobody got time to click on all dem squares. besides theyre in maryland, you cant capture them once they reach northern territory

Implying this was universally agreed to, user.

its all the white man's fault

THIS. whitey did it, they dindu nuffin.

WTH!?
You mean asking people not to kill DOESN'T stop them from killing!!!???
Next you'll be telling me that criminals don't care about whether or not guns are illegal!

he is a good boy he dindu nuffin

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW OFFENSIVE THAT PICTURE IS?!?!?!?!

Who thought this was a good idea? These niggers might have hijacked cable or satellite television, but it's not like they watch anything other than adverts, game shows, and talent shows.
And printing it in newspapers? It's not like they can read.
And radio? It's not like they listen to shit that only NPR stations and college radio stations would be shilling like mad.

They need something like fast food businesses heavily promoting a day of free shit, or the state of Maryland granting them a week that they could buy booze, cigarillos, menthols, and lotto cards with their EBT cards as some reward for no murders, but that wouldn't even work because some nigger would act a fool and all their fellow niggers would end up lynching them for fucking everything up, then riot because they couldn't get the reward anyway.

YOUR FUCKING A WHITE MALE!!!!!!!!!

I guess he didn't get the memo
Do niggers send memos for these sorts of things?

10/10

I see you are familiar with niggers

this is pathetic

> booze, cigarillos, menthols, and lotto cards with their EBT cards as some reward for no murder

that might work

They talked about the ceasefire on all the local hip hop/r&b radio stations
I heard yesterday at like 10:30 in the morning the ceasefire had lasted 24 hours so far

You should email this to the Maryland Governors office.