O. J. Simpson

Did he murder Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k&t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY
articles.latimes.com/1995-09-07/news/mn-43219_1_detective-mark-fuhrman
youtube.com/watch?v=sV8broVBYK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

of course he did, hes black isnt he?

Does a muslim rape?

I remember OJ threads on 10 years ago.
Go talk about it there

Does the pope like pedophiles?

Unless he's in a dress or asking what you think of his dick, I don't think Sup Forums will care.

Obviously.

HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU RACIST CRACKERS!

well i hope so.

Good luck finding a nigger on /pol to even start the debate.

his son did.

It was his son. The Juice knew he could beat the rap.

if the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!

Uh yes, obviously...

Some black guy got beaten by police or something & black people in the jury all voted innocent to get revenge.

And one guy held up a fist when he got freed symbolizing black power.

Why is pol so anti OJ? He killed a race traitor and a kike AND got away with it.

OJ is full on 1488 in my book.

Yes, no question about it, HOWEVER the burden of proof for murder is "beyond a reasonable doubt" and since the prosecution didn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, the jurors were justified in their decision.

I'm black. My dad actually knew Johnny Cochran, the main lawyer who defended OJ

Can't cuck the juice.

If the answer is yes, then why was he acquitted? Lack of real evidence?

I'll larp in absence of one.

Shieeet. Did u not see da verdick in da courtroo cracka? INNAHCENT. As in DIDN DO NUFFINK. Da judg was a chink an everythin an we know howz smart dey iz.

U dreamin?

NIGGER THREAD BUMP AND DUMP

Except he pulled the biggest race card in history to get out of two grisly murders

Watch a few minutes of this video and tell me who's side you're on. Also, as you watch it try to pick up on the patterns...

youtube.com/watch?v=Nsnuhz-Kb7k&t=57s

There's no fucking debate. The evidence was so overwhelming you would have to be a literal retard to think he didn't do it.

No his son did it.

It was shown that marsha actually had the cop make up evidence half way through.
He was innocent kato kaylen however I believe killed them both

His son did it.

Black people are so sick in the head.

>If the answer is yes, then why was he acquitted? Lack of real evidence?

There was plenty of real evidence, but the prosecution did a terrible job and the defense successfully convinced the majority black jury of a conspiracy theory about the admittedly racist LAPD.

True selfless father got away with it on his behalf.

OJ dindu nuthin

I remember reading something about how his son was sick in the head, liked to torture stray cats and dogs and had some run ins with the law over domestic violence. Apparently he was on some anti psychotic medication and his father knew all about this. Sounds like it was only a matter of time before it escalated.

Yep, luckily the OJ trial was a major redpill to much of America. Except liberals of course, they never learn.

i've seen the oj made in america documentary so i'm an expert.

in the few years before and leading up to the trial there was a lot of injustice against blacks by law enforcement. a black woman had been killed by police over a gas bill. another family had their home completely destroyed in a raid and all the cops found was 6oz of weed and even less crack. a teenager had been shot and killed by a korean clerk while trying to buy something, and the judge gave the clerk probation. the rodney king beating captured on tape, the officers being found not guilty.

ff to oj trial.
it's going to be a long trial so the available jurors are whittled down to the unemployed/lower education at the downtown LA courthouse location.
jury is 8 black women a black man and two white women.
lapd made a lot of sloppy mistakes -- contaminating evidence, taking evidence home overnight, taking blood evidence BACK to the crime scene.
defense plays the race card.
the cop who found the glove turns out to be a racist and pleads the fifth when asked if he planted the glove to frame oj.
prosecution request for oj to try on the shrunken glove and it's not a fit.

so a mix of factors. an untrustworthy lapd, a weak prosecution, a strong and well-connected defense team wanting to win at any cost, a certain desire for revenge/justice for the 'black community', ojs fame and charisma, some lack of sympathy for nicole as a well off white woman who went back to her abuser...

>i've seen the oj made in america documentary so i'm an expert.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY

>murdered a coal burner and her kike lover

i'm glad he got off lmao

Dat nigga dun did it

I don't know if it was OJ, but you can be pretty sure that it was a NIGGER in any case.

Isn't that what matters in the end?

>a certain desire for revenge/justice for the 'black community'

lol, yeah lil bit. Lil bit.

Please kill yourself

>
>Please kill yourself

pretty sure that was self-deprecating irony

It's just slight mental retardation. Many of these dumb niggers couldn't wrap their heads around DNA, they just thought it was ooga booga white devil magik. I would guess that the vast majority of these nogs really thought he was innocent, and really believed it was all a conspiracy by the LAPD.

No, Nicole is now Megyn Kelly

>really believed it was all a conspiracy by the LAPD.

LAPD did not help themselves with that:

articles.latimes.com/1995-09-07/news/mn-43219_1_detective-mark-fuhrman

it's not really that they couldn't wrap their heads around it but there was room to believe the police had sprinkled the crime scene with blood they had taken from oj since the police took blood samples to the crime scene and took evidence home over night. there was proof (pics) nicole's body had been contaminated since one of the cops covered her body in a blanket from inside her house. one of the detective had said, on tape, that if cops don't have probably cause, they make it up.

Jason Simpson is the real murderer.

his son did it he covered for him

FUCK U NIGGERS, OJ WAS INNOCENT, JUST WATCH THIS VIDEO FAGGOTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=sV8broVBYK4

No question about it and he is a hero.

Think about it - he killed a coal burner and a jew and got away with it. Sup Forums should be cheering this guy on.

Redpill me on the Jewish sub current of this entire ordeal. The (((Goldmans))) on one side, Epstein pally (((Dershowitz)))/(((Shapiro))) on the other.

What is the Jewish perspective on this? I don't recall Nicole Brown's family in the media, just Ron Goldman going crazy. And white families in the South thought Goldman was white. But essentially, a California Jew died, then Jews protected the black guy, and ignited the biggest race debacle of the 90s. And now (((Hollywood))) is releasing TV shows and Oscar docs about the shit, weirdly tying it to Black Lives Matter and muh dats racist 2.0. Seems like part of the Jews' midgame but what isn't?

Yes.

>glove
Is the glove still in an evidence box somewhere?

>Did he murder Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman?
Yeah but did he steal their bike afterwards?

That's what I want to know.

>hurr durr the glove didn't fit!

As a white person, I can't make a judgement either way.

What was in the bag that Kardashian took Sup Forums?

bmp

bmp

The evidence the state had was enough to put anyone other than OJ on death row:

>his blood and shoeprints at the crime scene
>victims blood on his socks and car
>no alibi

the only other option that makes any sense is that his son did it and he took the blame to cover up for him. but honestly, that's a pretty convoluted story and explanation. essentially he did it and the jury outright admitted that they let him off because he was black and they thought it was "payback" for all of the "racism" and shit that supposedly existed

oh the consider that he wrote that book "if i did it", where he basically confessed to doing it, and explained why the glove didn't fit (he left it sitting in the sun too long and it shrank or some shit) and all of the other stuff.

basically he is guilty OP, no two ways about it

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

To get into this boys hole.

..to get into this boys hole.

Does the pope rape altar boys in the woods?

I really don't understand why he would wear gloves in the first place

>Nicole Brown's family in the media
dude, seriously, Nicole's sister Denise was ALL OVER the media, frequently sitting right next to Goldman's father on news and talk programs.

She even wrote a book, trying to cash in on the deal, like everyone else.