youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA
thelocal.de/20160920/one-in-five-germans-now-have-immigrant-background
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France
youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c
youtube.com/watch?v=dwcVULr5Scg
youtube.com/watch?v=HRfjLfyXYlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There goes the neighborhood.

...and that's how my little girl became a white supremacist.

Did he stab her or just Rob her?

gentle giant innocents...

>youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA

That is the one vid that triggers me every time I see it, Even the fucking thumbnail reminds me of how triggered it makes me.

DAS RITE
DAS RITE

Lol that guy was kind of punchable though.

ENOUGH

dafuq...

WoW that's just part of their culture bigot!

Did she die?

I think the dad of the kid ended up beating that lady

Holy fuck didn't realize there were so many

Why must this plague of scum exist in this world.

>Holy fuck didn't realize there were so many
youtube.com/watch?v=dmpnidUx9pA

You should post the version with sound, it's much worse. I just hope all niggers get killed one day.

Nigger Hate Thread, activate!

Wait is that a fucking blade? How can I get a fucking paper cut and bleed forever yet those niggers can get a slash from some machete at full force and I don't see shit? Do niggers have rock skin or something?

I just don't understand. Do these european countries just let them in no questions asked?

thelocal.de/20160920/one-in-five-germans-now-have-immigrant-background

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France

That woman is my hero.

>I just don't understand. Do these european countries just let them in no questions asked?
they have been brainwashed like they are trying to do here
>youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

If the media showed this more, people would realize that niggers are the real threat to America not Muslims

get your weak bait out of here, this is not the thread for it

gas for both

It is true though. Muslims in America are more educated, wealthy, and less likely to commit crimes than average, and certainly niggers.

Even Muslims who are black are substantially better on average in every demographic in the US.

A great host, you say?

They don't exactly put up a fight

How is comparing muslims to niggers helping your case? You could compare anyone to niggers and they would be better. You could probably compare white felons and get better results in almost any category you can think of.

>youtube.com/watch?v=dwcVULr5Scg

Both of the victims in this video are fucking champions. And I hope they have strong masculine children together. God damn.

Niggers are a shitty race and they should all be ashamed and die.

I'm comparing American Muslims with the average. Anyone is better than a nigger I agree.

I'm just saying, if the media spent half the time on each black crime as they did on each terror attack in the US we'd be back to slavery.

What the fuck was that cop doing pulling on his legs like a baby?

hilarious to see videos like this then see adverts like this

youtube.com/watch?v=HRfjLfyXYlA

AT LEAST SHE WASN'T RACIST

Seen it before, can't watch it again. I would have gone to jail for beating the shit out of the niglet if I were that white child's parent.

It's exactly how you Muslims behave here in Europe. Including the random animal torture.

>we'd be back to slavery
kek, you're probably right about that. I don't want Muslims here either even though I know non-sunnis are generally OK. I want people in their own countries unless they are very high skilled in rare instances. We don't need more normies in a (((democracy))), especially ones that believe in a "religion" that is basically an ideology that's against all governments except it's own version of one to serve the Muslim master of TNT god.

DON'T BE SUSPICIOUS OF US OR WE WILL SAVAGELY KILL YOU

Does anyone have the one with the ONE immigrant with a knife fending off like 20 community cops in the UK?

>Even Muslims who are black are substantially better on average in every demographic in the US

Somalians (all Muslims) are literally the worst kind of niggers.

GTFO

This. Muslim sympathizers fuck off. They are no better than niggers. In fact they're more dangerous because they have an agenda.

This particular one always puts me in a jaw clenching, ugly, fiery rage that just yearns for the day of the rope to come.

Muslims are overrepresented in all violent crimes here in Northern Europe.

Love it, even though they outnumber her three to one the second the first shot goes off they are gone.

lmfao

If I ever saw that happening, I'd have him dead faster than he could drop the cat.

Yeah they are literally niggers there, I agree with that. Why is it that way in Europe and not in Canada? Mississauga is practically run by Muslims, hell the entire Toronto area is.

This makes me angry.
I am tempted to wish that I were an Arabian warrior
with a golden sword to slice these niglets
and kill their families
then I remember that I'm a christian
and let this girl turn the other cheek

They're functionally the same as niggers in Europe but not in North America. Why is that?

Found the nigger.

wipe this scum from the earth in this exact way prease

>mfw non whites literally only ever fuck with scrawny beta lefty looking manlets
>mfw i've seen and heard single tall chads disrespecting whole crowds of ethnics with no repercussions
>mfw im a scrawny beta looking manlet

All Muslims are Somalian? What?

Talk about a burning sensation.

Why can niggers only fight in groups?

>your webms
get some new/original material. it's always the same 10-20 webms posted on this board and it's getting stale

Nvm I get your point. They suck everywhere but North America