Is long hair degenerate or redpilled?

Is long hair degenerate or redpilled?

go to the other long hair thread you fucking spammer

degenerate

neither. hair is a feature. this thread violates rule 1 of sticky

Can be both. Depends on the style and reason for it.

Only works on very few men, and even they would would better with shorter hair

Cut your hair you sissified poof

neither

a man should not have long hair
anyone in this thread who is saying it's ok has long hair himself and is a fucking disgrace and an insult to his father and his ancestors

Blacks should have afros tho

Jesus had long hair.

Our ancestors had long hair, unless you are a nigger

Only slaves have short hair.

It's only redpilled if it looks cool.

Red pilled

Read this.
Go to this

Constantly having to ask others if something is degenerate is. Decide for yourself.

Depends if you can rock it or not.

You are now aware he made both threads.

not mine. unless you want to go way way back and even then they'd cut it with sticks and stones because it was a liability in combat

our ancestors also dug pits in the dirt to take shits but lately we have toilets and plumbing fuck off you long-haired disgrace. everyone laughs at you behind your back due to your sloppy "IT guy" hair. get a life, loser.

Were you raped by a long haired guy?

>that hairline

JUST

hur hur
looks like i hurt you. i guess you have long hair and i bet you think it looks good but believe me it looks completely degenerate and pathetic
i bet you talk about it a lot, especially with women. and they're just appalled by it but you think you're making a connection with them hahahaha

he got to soak with taylor swift tho

Only long hair is not degenerate is on your balls.

it dont fucking matter pussy stfu.

I have long hair and my gf has short hair. It's kind of a faggy trend right now but long hair is ok. Someday I'll cut it off to be "business man" but I'm young who cares. Your jaw chest and thighs are more important attractive features as far as getting a mate goes desu

Fuck I'm going to the other one but MODS ban this dumbass spammer

Long hair was worn by our ancestors. It defines the white race.