He's already taking a vacation

He's already taking a vacation.

Q: How many times did the magic negro take his extended family on a vacation to Hawaii, Indonesia, etc?

A: The far left doesn't care to know.

and what are you going to do about it, faggot?

based quads

he needs to take a break from signing all those memos and all those 3 million dollar golf trips.

>The heating and ac system is being replaced so he has to leave the White House
aka he's going rip every last fucking bug that Obongo planted out of the walls

>immediately blames somebody else

your'e the only nigger here

>Is it just me or is the best looking president the US has ever had.

I seem to remember their france trip/s costed a fuckton as well.

P.S. OP is a faggot.

so he waits 7 months into his presidency to do it? what a fucking idiot.

The thing is, faggot, Trump ragged on Obama every time he took a 20 minute break.

Fact: Trump has spent more time on vacation and spent FAR more money than Obama. By FAR.

get your shit straight.

I know you live in a fact free zone, but here are the facts.

Trump spent more in a month than Obama spent in a year and that was just in February.

Trump is on track to spend more on vacations in 1 year that Obama did in 8.

>inb4 fake news crutch is used - it's from fucking Forbes.

Literally no one gives a shit except Blue Hair resistance faggots.

>signing all those memos

just replying to the rightwingtrumpfag who DID give a shit and had his facts COMPLETETLY backwards. As always. faggot.

s̶o̶r̶r̶y̶ I triggered you.

There is someone triggered, but it sure ain't me senpai.

you: waaaaah

>"I would rarely leave the White House because there's so much work to be done," Trump said in July 2015. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off."
"I'm going to be working for you," Trump said in August 2016. "I'm not going to have time to go play golf."

The thing is faggot trump has gotten Far more done is a FAR better leader by FAR

So get your shit straight.

When congress is in recess and so most congressmen won't even be there?

Man Drumpf is such a cuck now. Impeach him now and rip those nuclear codes from his tiny hands!

The recess he demanded congress give up so they could work on health care? I wonder why Trump never promised to stay and do the same.

Oh wait, he wanted to golf that's why.

lol k, it's insanely important, but let's wait 7 months. cool story bro, what other narratives you've got cooked up? any day pizzagate is gonna pan out.

kek

he has done nearly nothing but talk about how much he has done.

Trump has not gotten ONE single law through congress to make good on a promise. Not ONE single law to advance his agenda.

Sure, he did some executive orders (which you faggots hated before) on immigration.

But now he has to sign actual laws to make good on any more promises. Presidents get a shitload of laws through in their first 100 days. Here we are are 200 days plus and Trump has ZERO laws to make good on his promises.

He's a lame duck president already.

BTW, nice dodge. Durrrr, Obama spent more on vacations. (No, Trump has, by far) Hurrrr, but I like Trump.

weak. sad.

>tumpsmom.jpg

just wait until you hear about his grandfather and how he made the family fortune.

POTUS is the grandson of a pimp.

true story

trumps not /ourguy/ hes a jewish shill
if he was our guy
universal single payer healthcare would be here

no evidence, ....fake news

>Trump has not gotten ONE single law through congress to make good on a promise. Not ONE single law to advance his agenda.

Repeal and replace (it will be soooo easy, we'll do it on Day 1); FAIL

Repeal: FAIL

Replace: FAIL

Border wall funding: FAIL

Kate's "Law": FAIL, not a law, just a bill

Punish women for abortion: FAIL

HUGE tax cuts for billionaires: FAIL

Immigration reform: FAIL

yes, it's true: Trump has not made good on ONE single promise by signing a law. Not one.

Prove me otherwise. Protip: you can't

THIS

>Colt 45. Works every tiem.
I really want to try this shit beer, but no one sells it in my area because I live in a nice area. ;)

Nice

>He's already taking a vacation.
He deserves it after his successful hostile takeover of the Republican party in order to serve the interests of the Clinton. No one has ever done more to prevent the Republicans from achieving anything in government. Hillary is pleased.

Cuck

Yes, faggot. America was built on what people want. It's not news. All the port towns in the old west were commerce areas supplying whores, booze and trade, to merchants. What do you suppose the most prominent use of the internet is? I'll give you three guesses, and the first two don't count.

worth it considering he accomplished more in 6 months than Obama in 8 years

How did Mexico manage to be such a brilliant, witty president and how can America follow this great country's lead?

>What do you suppose the most prominent use of the internet is?

mostly business and research... you fucked that up goofy.

>manage to be
manage to get...

Checked and keked

Obama also didnt have a rabid army of retards who want him dead

obama did more in 6 seconds than drumpf did in his entire life.

grandson of a thieving pimp. illegal. immoral. practically the son of a whore.

weak. sad.

covfefe! nice.

fixed it for you btw

> (You)
>Obama also didnt have a rabid army of retards who want him dead

covfefe!!

delusion aint just a river in egypt

>he did some executive orders (which you faggots hated before)

>
>Cuck

silly covfefe!

you need to learn to argue better than that. you lose every time when you do that.

no one should take this idiot serious

pls ignore

>40k retweets
lmao, liberals don't even know what the fuck he did to us
fuck him