Other urls found in this thread:

neonnettle.com
twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584
youtube.com/watch?v=yVRv5u36Huw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake news

Pizzagate is real

>neonnettle.com
It looks like "celebrity admits entertainment industry is pedos" is the latest shekel harvesting technique for bullshit news sites. Pedo networks are real, and I think there is a good chance that some of these fake news sites exist solely as disinfo machines. If you put a pedo network headline next to a bunch of other bullshit it discredits the entire idea.

OP is either harvesting views for his gay website or a disinfo agent working for the pedo kikes

although I do not think the article if far from the truth, this thing is not verified at by anything but the claim of the author

or im just stoned

Justin Bieber also said so, you KIKE.

I'm not jewish wtf are you talking about

Sure it is. That's why there all this proof. Oh wait, there's none.

Just wait bucko

It's true:

twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584

Oh look.. another fake news site.

Not calling liars, I do believe the entertainment industry is controlled by pedos, but they never give names. Are they so afraid of dying?

>the jews are putting these fake stories out so that fewer people actually suspect them of pedophilia
>it will work

Oh boy, Roger Stone sure wouldn't have any reason to lie.

>I'm not jewish

Nice taqqiya there faggot lmao

Did she actually say this? Also was the JB thing confirmed?

He was right during the election

That bitch is pure evil and will never admit anything.

EV

IL

>Protecting pedophiles
To the ovens with (((You))).

isn't taqqiya for muslims?

are you retarded

there is no elite pedophile ring goy
go to sleep

>go to link
>read tweet
>instantly believe it's somehow shopped
>remember this is twitter, not a screen shot

also fake news you fucking brainwashed commie cultist.

The whole article is based on things told to "friends." Fake news.

That being said, I don't doubt it. I think Justin Bieber recently said the same thing.

both fake.

>2010

>i'm not jewish!!
>i'm not muslim!

methinks the lady doth protest too much lmao

bruh they comin from all angles.

stop spreading fake news

That is what I figured. It bugs me how we have Elijah and the corys saying the truth and we still question this pedo Hollywood deal.

It seems like to me this stuff is fake to make us look crazy.

Check into elefantes owning a kids chat shit,
the reviews have sum fucked up comments. N b4 delet this

Honestly, fuck neonettle.com.

do yourself a favour and treat neonettle like you would treat jewsnews. DONT READ THEM!

probably owned by the same jew wanting to disinfo the shit out of anything.

ROGER STONE IS A GODDAMN INTERNATIONAL BI-DIMENSIONAL TRANS-CENDANT SUPER GAWD. BOW TO HIS SLOPED CRANIAL CAVITY.

>Mediocre singer claiming shocking things to retain relevance

W O W Z I E S
O
W
Z
I
E
S

gEE, nOW THAT YOU MENTION IT, i'M GETTING REALLY TIRED! tIME FOR A QUICK nap.

Roger Stone is the real deal. Watch his movie if you want to get to know him better. He is sneaky, but not dirty....and he would not lie to people who respect him.

Imagine having your entire life controlled by Jews, and if you try to break free your get shoah'd by them (releasing black mail against you)

we need to gas the kikes

t. ex-hot shit enabler

>popular enough to be a super bowl performer
>h-how about this mediocre hack shiksa amirie goy?!

SAGE fucking shills and their shit threads fucking mods are part of the problem too

Source??

Popular =/= good

Pop is less about singing and more about selling your face

Global rule 7 (^:

Suuure

Suure

youtube.com/watch?v=yVRv5u36Huw

If you look at this video, it kinda proves that the industry is rampant with victims.

Why do you reckon Katy Perry shaved her head after she made that video where a multicultural squad of refugees f*ck her and bend her into whatever shape they desire like a wad of clay?

same fake news that said bieber yesterday

holy shit the amount of disinformation and muddying the waters ITT is amazing. Clearly (((they))) are here on Sup Forums trying hard af to discredit this

LOL. Do you really think ((they)) are so hell bent on having their narrative embedded in the minds of the public that they are posting on obscure Sup Forums threads?

I agree that there is corp's "correcting the record" on the internet, and maybe even a little on Sup Forums (during the elections) but this is just silly. You would think they would put their resources on websites like Reddit, Facebook, and twitter.

Need generals about this chat community the owner of comet pizza runs smdh, why nothing about this anywhere?

stop spamming these shit no name websites

ur a pedo

I don't pet strange urls.

I've been really tempted lately to make my own shitty clickbait fake news site just to harvest shekels from Sup Forums

>General Flynn

The disgraced national security adviser who got fired within the first week of Trump taking office? Roger Stone is so full of shit.

Scared shillfag?

fpbp

OP's ass.

I love how all these libtard losers are screaming about the pedos who run their industry yet not a single one names specific people or presses charges or even so much as files a civil suit.

Really makes you, uh, what's the word..?

polanski... woody allen

One guy who liked dating teenagers and another nutjob who married his adopted daughter, both universally reviled people. Pretty far cry from "secret illuminati child rape ring where every new talent gets passed around like a cigarette" these pampered douches are whining about.

Let me tell you what's really going on. Execs are jews, and they're jewing the talent financially, which is what jews do. But the talent are all entitled little bitches who have become accustomed to being treated like royalty for the peak years of their life, and when they start to fade and want a bigger slice of the pie, what to do, oh what to do? Can't call them jews, so may as well call them pedos while shedding big crocodile tears so the public will love you again.

Polanski was far from reviled until he suddenly wasn't. You think it's just one bad apple receiving every academy award and accolade in the book while plowing a young girl's ass?

Uh huh. Call me back when they actually name their rapists and press charges. Won't happen because it didn't happen, it's all made up persecution fantasies in their liberal heads.