/HTG/: CARPE DIEM EDITION Pt. Quattor

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find one of the larger distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA, along with any smaller ones within the CA area in general. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>Los Angeles, CA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
voat.co/v/pizzagate
youtube.com/user/georgwebb
youtube.com/user/Manifest143
youtu.be/A4BhRDp_tsI
fssgarment.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=08kSncpUnUo
youtu.be/NSMLx44DqFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Reminder that Frank's Mom is deleting all her and her company's social media, confirming that she's aware of recent happenings.

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

>Listening to Linkin Park lyrics after learning about the Podesta/Chester relationship.

Bump.

Enlighten me, LARPer-kun.
Still looking for any images or infographs relating to Chester and Chris Cornell.

Lincoln Heights Jail caught my eye till I realized it's a popular "urban explorer" location, too much of a chance to get caught by hipsters.

The Brewery, Doubt as never any parking, let alone parking for large semis that would do "bulk" orders. Also I'd seen something by now.

still looking at china town though....

excellent research being done here
voat.co/v/pizzagate

and here
youtube.com/user/georgwebb
youtube.com/user/Manifest143

No one is going for your false flag, eat a fat dick

Yea outside of Cathay La I don't see many spots there that look of interest to us.

>georgewebb
mfw

The distribution center could be outside of Chinatown, it's kind of a smaller area.

The thing is that Chinatown, outside of residential areas and Cathay, is mostly city maintenance lots.

I think we can check it off of our list. Maybe cut it out of the search vector in your picture for tomorrow

Alright, I'll do that.

Tick tock

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/A4BhRDp_tsI

Bumping

Getting so close

(((222)))

So I found this:

2800 S Hooper Ave Los Angeles, CA 90011

Look at what's around it. Also their website barely has anything on it.

fssgarment.com/

You're looking too far south, that's out of the search vector.

Try to stay north of the 10 so we can eliminate the Downtown area.

Nice About page.

Ah my bad, second time I've done that.

All good. I remember that you said you're not familiar with LA

No I'm Frank, but have you read my threads? Jews are falsely blamed for everything.

bumping anons
waddup everybody

/EWO/ still dormant I assume? I always ask since I'm a little bit more resourceful to those guys than I can be here.

>/ewo/
I haven't seen a thread lately. They tend to have a competing, larger audience.

Your not the real 222, and A5 has said that Jews are part of the chessboard.

/EWO/ is rarely being made.

/EWO/ is a government psyop. CPP shooting wasn't a false flag, but a warning to Alefantis, a lowly pizzamaker who did nothing wrong. John Podesta is connected to this, I mean sort of, you know, but not really. T. FRANK

>A5 has said that Jews are part of the chessboard.
Thats why he needs to get in the oven.

How am I false flagging? I'm making an observation. After being contacted about Frank's merry autistic shenanigans, several of her social media accounts were closed.

Something wired is going on with these guys. One seems shady, the other seems really assblasted like his whole world was shattered.

Oh geez I forgot something.

Seems like people stopped making these threads since /HTG/ started back up. Guess we have

That woman isn't even related to Frank, you're just shitty at doing dox

Kek, you literally can't stand not having your shenanigans go unacknowledged can you

Knew he was in here the moment I saw one of his images.

I'll go away for a while, promise.

One of them is a spook trying to protect pedophile networks. Shit's pretty crazy in these threads right now actually.

That's because the anime bumper is here to shit up the threads and do what he can to discourage/distract. He's protecting a pedophile network which means he deserves the rope.

>Lives in the same house
>Married to his dad
>In contact with the extended Slauenwhite family
Sure whatever you say.

> you literally can't stand not having your shenanigans go unacknowledged can you
I figured I'd put my trip on so somebody doesn't pretend that recognizing me from the same images I post in every thread is some kind of major revelation.

He always brags about what he does and is the only one doing creepy shit.

Now that their true nature is coming out, you can see how a lot of these spooks are actual sociopaths. Their pretty dark people.

You are destroying me utterly! I am slain.

I'm 100% black

Anon6 is going to do that false flag you are trying to prevent.

That person isn't preventing shit dude. They are not one of the good guys.

I've already ordered the superthermite paint and the mini nukes and the plane projectors, it's gonna be great, trust me.

Good thing the authorities don't know or he might get in trouble.

nice redditspacing frank

Excuse me I am the law

You're certainly more legitimate than Anon5.

creepy shit creepy sHit thats somecreepyshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ creepy shit

Being able to turn off one's empathy is essential to doing that kind of thing. Unfortunately many are not self aware enough to avoid losing a part of themselves.

Interesting spot I found here

2233 Jesse St

Shipping company with food distributors and cold storage nearby. Next to train tracks. Nothing indicating that it's a distribution center just checking off the area east of the LA River.

WARNING WARNING OH NO GOYI--GUYS WARNING

Can't we stick to carrots instead of sticks? Christ.

>Implying a 120 year old man with a personal PMC who plays referee for seekrit wars and has his own stealth planes who's deep into pedo networks and also a planetside 2 pro isn't the most legitimate person out there

Have some thicccccc

Interesting...that would be considered an area with a bunch of buildings really close to it. In that way it does meet some of the criteria.

I didn't say it was a high standard.

I've been on Sup Forums enough to say that this is some strange shilling. An larper is stopping by not giving them attention, everyone knows this. But the fact that they are attacking A5 or anyone that they think is him so much really speaks volumes.

Then again some of those buildings are art galleries which wouldn't really add up.

I honestly don't know how we're expected to spot this fucking place even when we come across it.

>checked
Why do you type like Anon5? You're not from around here.

Exactly, at least two people in this thread right now are actual operatives. They do not want us finding this kind of stuff.

bumperino

>Spastic acts retarded
>Find it funny
>Call attention to it so other people can enjoy
>Have a communal laugh
It's like you've never been on Sup Forums before

Can confirm I'm OPERATOR here's my training
youtube.com/watch?v=08kSncpUnUo

Art galleries are how they launder the money. Also potentially big freight shipments.

Say something new, Frank.

Even FBIAnon didn't get shilled like this

Neither are you faggot. Pool's closed, fuck off.

I wouldn't be surprised if I've glanced over it already. We really might need A5 to tell us that it is by showing it to him. He told us that some of the locations were distribution centers when we showed them to him.

I heard on another board that something creepy was going on against A5. Figured I check it out and they weren't kidding.

You can fuck off if I haven't told you that already.

What other boards are in on /htg/?

I don't use Sup Forums enough to enlighten every roleplayer or delusional schizo who frequents the board. If you want to see my other fine works, check out the "NATO is actually nazis we all live on the outside of the hollow earth" threads.

Literally a celebrity on another board.

Yes. Let your hate flow through you.
youtu.be/NSMLx44DqFc

This building is vacant/for lease and has several loading bays in it.

1324 E 15th St

It's on the south end of Downtown next to the 10

bcfePtw at least link my discord if you are gonna shill for me

It's not about just /htg/ it's about A5. All the oldfag sense something off with how he's getting shilled.

That's telling.

It's like the second your close to finding something, they all changed how they act.

Oh yeah, I was looking through this area. This seems the most likely to be near the MDC just due to so much stuff being right next to each other. I think it might fit somewhere in the center of the clock map too.

No one gives a shit, the other boards are pozzed beyond belief

How can we handle le ebin anon6 psyops

If anyone wants to scan back over this thread and the last, there's some professional-toer investigation going on here. Great job, guys.

You're on the right track.

One of them seemed like an ally and was pretty damn convincing until they finally started to snap a few days ago. Shit's deep man.

Also here's something to get your noggin joggin. Last night, Frank pointed out my posts as user when I kept posting stuff about his mom. This proves that he has zero issue pointing out who shills are, yet "decides" not to do it when I'm not overtly reposting my content from previous threads, such as when I add dots to the map, suggest places, or do anything that isn't something you can search on 4plebs. He also didn't point out my other IDs in that thread.
I'll leave any conclusions open to you and whatever the 120 year old super insider who couldn't stop a terrorist because he was banned on the Sup Forums comes up with.

You're Frank, too?

Bragging about whoring yourself out is hardly something to be proud of.

Anon6 does something similar with his text too btw. It's best to just hide his replies all together.

Hold the fuck up, I'm the Frank here.

The location is right at least. I'm gonna keep snooping in this area.

I've been here since 08 and I've never seen a "larp" get this heavily shilled or last this long. Whoever is attacking him is much more cohesive than anything Brock sent over here.

I'm just a fellow human that gets frustrated sometimes. I haven't seen any developments today.

You're a machine that the IC will use up until their done with you.

Lurk more.

wh-wh-wh-w-WHOA. Take it easy Frank.
t. Frank

>n-no goys
>congratulate me for being a celeb on /mlp/
kill yourself

It's too late, Frank. You're dead.
-t. Frank

Just establishing my seniority.

You couldn't possibly imagine my situation.

>Literally a celebrity on another board.

You really should go back to your containment.