SEPHORA HAPPENING

This black girl basically just ruined this white girl's life by claiming she was being racist at makeup store Sephora.

It's been retweeted 23,000 times and Sephora is cucking to the customer and apparently throwing their employee (who is innocent) under the bus big time.

twitter.com/Leek13leeek/status/893645617565638656

The black girl's Twitter timeline is a treasure trove of anti-white comments.

This injustice cannot stand Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?l=&q=white from:Leek13leeek&src=typd&lang=en
twitter.com/Leek13leeek/status/893645617565638656
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums can't save everyone. White people need to start standing up for themselves.

Maybe, but it's hard to be one person and stand up to corporate PC power.

this shit is out of control. like the girl who got fired for an aids in africa joke.

No, I mean if white people had a fucking spine, they'd see this company cucking and stop shopping there.

Sure Sup Forums can send pizzas and start a harassment campaign against the company, but this problem is like hydra, cut off one head and two more appear.

time to start getting non-whites fired from the store.

Maybe the white woman will learn not to work in a position where she's sold out so easily.

These niggers come up with terms that are racist to their own people" Like "dragged" yeah i know it's about your fucking ghetto weave, but what about when your nigger grandparents were dragged behind horses and shit? Never ceases to amaze me how stupid a 70 iq can be.

Is there anything worse than a nigger with an unwarranted sense of self importance? This bix needs to be nooded.

I'm not suggesting pizzas. I think it would be itneresting what people can find in her timeline:

twitter.com/search?l=&q=white from:Leek13leeek&src=typd&lang=en

Observe, this is a white woman who believes that this dispute is negotiable. That through apology and manners, she can resolve this issue despite the fact that she likely did nothing wrong.

This is an example of how not to act, that the only response to the demands of concession (which will never be appeased) is hostility and righteousness. These "racial activists" came out to shame the whitey, the only possible response is intellectual integrity and aggression in defense of it.

Her excuse for what? No further explanations?

retail jobs must be hell, black "customers" must be the worst, nigress probably set whitey free from her self imposed prison

This

The inferiority complex in these sheboons knows no bounds, always ready to cry and shame people on social media.

she didn't tweet that srsly guis

you can hear the kind of trembling voice at times, makes me feel bad for her. Too innocent, can't believe she said "think you guys can accept my apology?" When they were already filming

>I'm sorry you're disappointed with your experience, but if I can't help you I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
Wow, that was easy!

To be fair, I can't exactly disagree with her on this statement.

lets be honest about this one: how hard is it to put a little extra mayo on the goddamn sandwich mom!

well here we go

lmao are niggers sharing twitter accounts now? They're literally free

bump

People can't watch public executions these days, so character assassinations are the next best thing.

that white girl a qt

I haven't even watched the video but from the Op screenshot I can tell the white lady is very scared.

Blacks are so unpredictable that they can get angry and violent practically instantly.

Tldr: around black don't relax

it should be around blacks, get the gas.

>twitter.com/Leek13leeek/status/893645617565638656
Yeah, they don't just look the same, they also share the same twitter account.

the amount of fake profiles on twitter by far outweigh the actual userbase
it has to be somesort of weird jewish psyop fuckshit to increase tensions

Regardless, i want to kill niggers so damn bad

seems pretty based to me

better not be cyanide, only acid works on blacks

>implying they actually work

just fire up the fake twitter accounts and start a twitter war. Niggers get triggered so easily, just start posting racist shit non-stop, send them into a frenzy, they'll leave the poor girl alone.

But that's true though.

>Respond to the easily offended with racism and death wishes to vindicate their victim complex. THAT WILL SHOW EM!

Obvious solution is obvious, frankly we should be doing this for all instances of white employees being harrassed by twitter fags.

They accuse us of racism, we accuse them of theft. They send one of ours HR, we send one of theirs to the unemployment office.

Nigger. There, I did my part.

inb4 "don't date women who wear makeup. fuck the store, fuck makeup, fuck the lying whores, and especially head-swinging, nigger cunts who don't like it here. they can fuck off back to the chocolate continent

I'm boiling with hate.

What even are they saying

they were probalby caught shoplifting (which is actually very popular)

check out
reddit.com/r/shoplifting
you get niggers showing off stealing hundreds of dollars of makeup from sephora/mac/ulta

How do we stop letting niggers have this kind of power?

IDK, but the white girl seems to understand what the nigger was saying. She must be an animal lover.

Watching white people being socially lynched is such a great modern phenomenon. Love watching it!!

bump

I fucking hate social media. It all needs to die a horrible death.

We
Need
A
Fucking
RACEWAR

to fix this shit onve and for all.

>
she just said shes from the hood
probably working class family girl who has a job at the local makeup store to make ends meet and this nog comes in and starts shit

spendenough time around niggers and youll start to somewhat understand them
imagine living in a city with a majority of them

I want to slam her head into the floor, forever

>reddit.com/r/shoplifting
what da fuck
yet r/altright got banned

>she waz a gud gurl
Guaranteed coalburner.

>i'm sorry im sorry im sorry please im so sorry
>STOP INTERRUPTING ME YOU CRACKER
>im sorry
>HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME TO APOLOGIZE
>silence
>WHY ARENT YOU APOLOGIZING?

I had a nigger friend who prefer to date a white girl. He said nigger women's vagina stinks.

>How do we stop letting niggers have this kind of power?
In this case their power is deriving from the corporation's necessity to be PC
I don't know how we take back that power

I'm checking the Twitter feed, did the White girl really accuse the black girl of stealing or not? Was she stealing and pull the race card to beat jail?

So what are the chance the sheboon and her friends actually were in the middle of stealing shit and fell back on the "RAYCISS YUSE PROFILIN N SHIIIIEEEETTTT" card to get out of getting in trouble? I'm putting it at 100%.

Yeah, I agree but I can't let niggers to bully white race

the gorilla is better looking

They quit the day they get their paycheck then look for jobs when the money is gone.

knowing niggers I guarentee it.

yeah
they usually do

like i said
check out
reddit.com/r/shoplifting

you can see the melanin in the hands and feet of peoples posts (their hauls of stolen goods)

thing is
when you work Loss Prevention (she probably was just an employee who noticed them swiping shit) and saw them conceal she probably said 'why did you do that give the merchandise back before i call the police' and they pulled the 'oh hell naw shieet whitey u just a racist cracka shiieet i dindu nuffin u just racially profilin' me'

fuck i almost fell off the sofa laughing at this shit

>Sup Forums defending a woman who would never look in your face

kys faggot.

so they were accused of shoplifting

god the niggers were SO annoying
'let me speak'

the white girl was speaking out of her turn and she just goes 'let me speak'
lmfaooo

At least some nogs aren't buying what these STRONK POC WOMYN are selling.

And it was only about 3 weeks ago that r/opiaterollcall was banned. A sub you could literally go on to meet up for heroin & crack sales via zipcode.

I saw a guy stealing at the grocery store. When they racially profiled him, he became indignant. It worked for him. He goes back there often now.

This. I don't feel anything anymore whenever a women is hurt or in trouble, they single handedly destroyed western civilization. I grew numb to their bullshit.

Okay so how are we gonna fuck up Sephora, I'm tired of corporations caving to pc bullshit. It's time to hit them hard.

He talked to me later. Turns out he buy large heavy things, and only steals smaller expensive items. He's still angry about the racial profiling though.

Something something something profiling

The white lady was a fucking idiot. Instead of just dismissing the bullshit and handing them off to a manager or something she kowtowed and tried to appease them.

>You can NEVER appease the triggered. Once they presume that you're doing whatever to them, they wont stop until you're fired. They'll bring their friends and record the situation, removing all context and sending a twitter hate mob after you.

Amplify the scenario so it gets exposure outside of black twitter. and expose those retarded race-baiters for what they are.

You gotta sleep with your legacy and your kids will look at you, like Daddy, what did you do? You were a stupid racist bitch and you put your own kind in the fucking pen for nothing. You put a white man in the pen. For what, you fucking bitch? For asking for a black man for a cigarette that's your a country I pay my taxes you dumb bitch. In the streets man to man, I'll lay you on the floor. I'll put you to sleep bro. Real life. MMA. Me and you. Life. I'll put you in the fucking sleep. You stupid bitch. Coward. Fuck you fighting for? Go listen to some Tupac you fucking bitch. Go listen to some Rage Against the Machine you fucking bitch. Go listen to Willie Nelson you fucking bitch. Go listen to them. Fucking. Yours. What do you listen to you coward ass whore? What do you listen to? Linkin Park. Bang. Bang. If I had my gun I'd blow your shit up. Hey, civil war is coming dummy. I got guns in my house, act dumb in LA. Fuck you. Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang. In the center of your fucking forehead. Come to my house when I got my CCB on me. I'll fucking let you know what it is, you stupid bitch. Look up Oregon you fucking whore. Look up Oregon bitch. Oregon. The fuck you know about civil rights, the fuck you know about being American. I'm in the National Guard, you got me in custody cause your black bitch ass cop thought I was asking for the wrong cigarette. Fuck you. Served my country.

why attack a corporation? they just kowtow because they're terrified of bad publicity that will put them out of business when the (((media))) gets ahold of it.

They're victims too, just trying not to go bankrupt.

>Sup Forums remaining neutral in a black vs. white fight

If only her calls for twatters being her personal army got the same result it gets here.

If I was falsely accused of shoplifting, I would calmly let them call security on me if they wanted. Pat me down, whatever you need to do. I'm not guilty.

It's less about defending her and more about clamping down on niggery and the social media lynch mobs it entails

>ruined this white girl's life by claiming she was being racist at makeup store Sephora.

>gets her fired from a shitty makeup counter job
>red pills her on niggers
>forces her to re-evaluate her life and make something of it.

I would say she did her a big favor tbqh.

pathetic... now I gotta send out some emails to CS of various corps and see what responses Ms WuzKangs&Shiet gets vs a Mary Aryan.

why apologize for something you are not

>tried to appease them.
true. NEVER try to appease, attack instead.

Because they are making this culture legitimate, its time the backlash for their actions hurt them, its time they started being more practical and its time that these tar babies started being forced to shut the fuck up.

>why attack a corporation? they just kowtow because they're terrified of bad publicity
That's why it's important to give them bad publicity when they choose the anti-white side

Also while I believe they probably were genuinely shoplifting I actually wouldn't be surprised if they were intentionally acting in a suspicious manner intentionally trying to get noticed so they could chimp out. She talks like a blacktivist talks so she very well could have decided she needed to "prove a point" and this poor girl is on the receiving end of her little social experiment.

>we send one of theirs to the unemployment office.

>implying niggers work

user....I don't....I just......

the black only social media platform is called 'Twiggers' for some reason

sips tea

lol what?

Is she lying about her tweets now?

I AGREE

that's a great echo chamber

Most likely this.

This

THIS

Monkey tier philtrum.