Midterms 2018

How to get rid of RINOs in 2018? I don't know how parties select congressmen. Do the leaders select or is there an election?

Make a list to take out.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4atns
archive.is/wykHX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flake is up for election in 2018. I hope there's a primary.

The better question is

Why is this not a problem on the left? Theres literally no such thing as a "DINO". Why cant the right ever be on the same page?

The right doesn't drink kool aid.

There's no solution. These assholes have the primaries locked up. This is why McCain won his primary last year. So did Paul Ryan.

How do they work? People should be fielding MAGA candidates to challenge them and shilling them hard right now.

Threaten to vote third party for a libertarian candidate

The left is just constant pandering so their are no differences in values since it's just le social justice with everyone. The only person I could name that could be consindered a DINO is Bernie and the DNC has been running in hyperdrive to shut him down

most races don't even have one running.

>People should be fielding MAGA candidates to challenge them and shilling them hard right now.
What makes you think these people don't get populist challengers? They fucking do. Then those challengers lose.

The incumbents have all the big local groups locked down in support. They bring the pork, they get the votes. These loser voters always say the same thing: throw out the bums, but not MY bum!

Well it didn't help that Trump supported them instead the candidates that supported him.

The rino dinosaurs are gonna ruin everything, they stand no chance against the libs, then we'll have 8 years of more social justice and gun banning.

These goons are a problem.

You can put a X over Mr Brady in top left corner. He got the brain pain

Because their cohesion consists of their own mutual lust for power and nothing else. The Republicans are chock full of retards like Randlet that think they each need to be Ayn Rand and constantly be a dissenting voice. Another factor is that the niggers in the DNC are too stupid to dissent or think for themselves so they just repeat the shill lines that the kikes give them.

He was much more vulnerable before he was sworn in and had to meet the RNC halfway. He was in the fight of his life. Those candiates shouldn't have counted on superman saving the day for them.

We got a few confirmation votes out of McCain, but yeah he won't make that mistake again

He should lead a revamp of congress next year. Pick his candidates for congress and they need to be shilled ASAP. 2018 needs to be another 2016.

I only wish Graham was up in 2018, but he won't be until 2020. He would get primaried here in SC, unless the Californians and Seattle folk keep moving in.

List ALL candidates AND who the best next option is. Doesn't matter who or what affilliation just knock these career politicians the fuck out.

That's the hope. He can fundraise the shit out of those areas and shift the power away. But that assumes a lot of things bewteen now and then, even that he still has his base next year.

>mfw Trump starts naming traitor RINOs like Sadam addressing the fucking Ba'ath party

>Can't tell if I'm just not a republican, or if all these people are just RINOs

I want no non-white immigration, America first, and fewer government handouts.

Whatever that is.

The fucking Russia sanctions recently was ridiculous. Overwhelming support from both the upper and lower houses to strip the executive of power? Most Republicans believe Russia should be materially penalized for unproved election tampering? Now they won't cooperate with anything.

We start with the six who flip flopped on Obamacare

>Sens. Dean Heller (R-NV), Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV), John McCain (R-AZ), Lamar Alexander (R-TN), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), Rob Portman (R-OH), and Susan Collins (R-ME) voted against Sen. Paul’s clean Obamacare repeal bill. All of these senators except for Sen. Collins voted to rescind Obamacare in 2015.

Arent progressives trying to paint Joe Manchin as DINOs?

RINOs lose power individually if the GOP wins competitive races and unseat Democrats.

Pro-Trump Kid Rock would nullify Lindsey Graham's vote with the Democrats for example.

If Kid Rock were a Senator... McCain, Murskowski, Collins votes wouldn't have mattered.

If Manchin flips and the GOP picks up seats in Michigan, Wisconsin, etc... then the RINOs will sway things less. They might keep their committee seats and hold leadership positions but when it comes to voting... they can be circumvented.

Kid Rock would be Trump's angel in the senate. He'd call all those RINOs out.

A recent PPP poll has Jeff Flake's approval rating at 18%.
archive.is/4atns

Kid rock
Antonio sabato jr
Omar navvarro
Shiva Ayyadurai
Kelli ward
Richard cash
Paul Nehlen(Paul Ryans challenger)
Mo Brooks
Tim Canova (challenging DWS)
Heres a list of pro MAGA candidates

And he's being challenged by an extremely strong candidate from the right, Kelli Ward.

Dude is done. Democrats would have abstain from nominating their own candidate in a desperate attempt to keep him on.

Will he switch parties?

Will they all be challenging RINOs though?

mfw I'm Kelli Ward's field director for Tucson

Slightly relevant

whats a rino

mfw Democrats hype up 2018 as the year they take back ground and they get slaughtered like 2016

This election should go well for the Republicans if they don't screw it up. The Democrats have to defend ten Senate seats is states that Trump won.
archive.is/wykHX

>archiving wikipedia

why

Considering there's a 95% re-election rate in the senate, our only option is to wait for them to die.

Republican in name only

Or start a campaign centered around putting in term limits.
I'd say 4 terms for House, 2 for Senate
20 years as a politician in D.C. then go the fuck back to being in small government or find a different job.

I hope Trump increases European immigration like he said he would. We need it more then ever.

Or take the whites out of South Africa. They need it.

As long as more dem seats are flipped to MAGA candidates the RINO influence dwindles from a majority vote perspective, or at least it does in the Senate.

>Democrats would have abstain from nominating their own candidate in a desperate attempt to keep him on.

That wouldn't make a difference if you're talkinga bout the primaries

Vote third party. Make sure your third party believes in piracy, chaos, and highway genocide.