facsist scum

>when Jim Acosta brings up the Statue of Liberty in regards to immigration
youtu.be/8KvuVPzViNE?t=1560

First one to talk gets to stay awake.

awoooo

Delete this thread

>1

S

some cringey fgt is on the greg gutfield show talking about free pepe and stand for kekistan, wtf have we done

Is Acosta a CIA plant via mockingbird? IC loves putting these little jabs into their names to pretend like they're smarter than everyone.

Just like "Reality Winner"

Does that mean classical music is racist now?

i can't wait till the next world leaders hangout

Hop in, we're gonna make America great again, friends!

We need a meme nuremburg trial where sargon is hanged jesus christ.

>Implying we are responsible for that sort of faggot
>implying kekistan shit was ever our shit-

>message board

It's an imageboard, mom

I haven't been paying attention to politics lately, what have been the highs and lows of the past 2 months?

>le cuck meme
trumppanzees like you are what's turning Sup Forums into edgy reddit

I also couldn't care less about anime/gaminng but that's kinda irrelevant

Honestly, as an Asian classical musician, this general disregard of classical music that's been going on for decades just totally befuddles me. And now to see it as any sort of achievement at all is frowned upon.

These libtards really have no sense of humor. If you wanted to go with snark, a better line would've been "We write operas too, so our record isn't all great". :p

Democrat governor defected to republicans.

Yeah, not just Wagner anymore

No no, this an imageboard.

???

1. why is Sup Forums so far left and why are there so many spics on there?

2. I'm not a civnat, but I love the new immigration act. Can I get a rundown on more details?

3. Any more news about Trump going after affirmative action in colleges?

4. Did anyone watch Trump's new message where he BTFO welfare queens?

Meh. Sargon's alright. I realize some people do cringey stuff with kekistan, but that's not actually officially tied with Sup Forums any more than pepe is.

Not sure why you fuckers get all upset over it.

>casting muh spells

>posting abominations

Dad approves

Bigly crackdown on illegals, not just the "criminal" ones, ALL of them. Here's an ICE guy talking about what they've been doing,

youtube.com/watch?v=I4Ij0WH-CNM

Wow your lardass American caricature of a president sure loves to golf and take vacations. Dude is such a fucking embarrassment, especially after how he criticized Obama. What kind of mental gymnastics do you retards do to just ignore this?

I love how he's taking credit for an economy he hasn't remotely effected. We're cleary in a bubble at the moment (automotive = housing, same exact issues sub prime loans and everything) and this is the same economic "boom" that accompanied early to mid 2000s before the recession.

I'm gonna really let them have it

>Meh. Sargon's alright.

out

Hey guys, whats being slid right now? There are bullshit threads EVERYWHERE right now. Its like fucking election level shit.

>abominations
Well that's not very nice

They're kind of cute.

Who is reality winner please

>A familiar boast that swells the chests of white nationalists everywhere

Yes, I can't go five minutes without hearing someone bragging about white people's superior symphony-writing abilities.

Also, did Steve King call Chris Hayes 'Charlie'? kek

Chart needz ta be red!

Dumb broad that tried to leak stuff that was already known but technically still classified.

thank you for noticing
everyone else ITT is of low digit checking quality
now checkem

Wall funding allotted, bug sweep going on in white house, some leakers supposedly caught, impending sanctuary city showdown, DAPA dead, DACA dead soon, continually more arrests and deportations, wall areas cleared for construction, Raise act endorsement, huge dark market shutdowns, largest drug fraud bust in history, dem governor switches to republican, end of Syrian CIA program, other stuff too.

Wait, how fucking long are these weekend shows? I swear people were just tuning in like 4 hours ago.

They show up here and derail everything.

Classical and baroque music is objectively great stuff, and it's the sole product of the West in a period with near zero external influences. There's also the persuasion aspect - if someone listens to Stravinsky and Chopin, they're never going to like degenerate nigger grunting, which is bad for the Jews.

.- .-- --- ---

Different time zones dawg

>spics
>niggers
>Jews
>sand niggers

who are the sub bosses and who is the final boss in the battle to save the white race?

>Sargon's alright
Go back to plebbit, dumb faggot. You are cancer. Every single one of you is cringy.

>who is the final boss

The Irish

Fucking preposterous times we live in. Really makes me ponder when I'm one of only two members of my extended family who actively seeks that shit out.

I thought west coast was the best?

Looks pretty cucked to me

I don't give a shit about whatever drivel you typed but I just wanted to say: when Clint Eastwood dies, I will be extremely sad and the left will actually celebrate the death of such a great man because he's a meanie doodoo head conservative.

Play this video.
youtu.be/lw2BVI9OhC4

Then read this headline.

Institutional leftist whites with their indoctrinated foot troops

>race mixing

School play put on by deep state. She shows up in the midst of talks about whether Trump was colluding with Russia or not, leaking documents to say he was.

So, she's named "Reality Winner" (They claim this is her actual name), which you can take a few different ways; "We (deepstate) are going to win in reality", "Reality is up for debate, so we're going to win the debate about what reality is (Trump collusion)", etc

It was a school play to support the baseless Russian bullshit.

>Fucking preposterous times we live in.
>Filipino people photoshopping anime faces over a US Revolutionary War painting in support of a President whose wife is an immigrant and former model who speaks horrible English after said President came out in support in only English speaking skilled workers.

Preposterous times indeed.

Fuck. This...
Was meant for you

Donald Trump has spent more days as President on vacation than Hillary Clinton ever did

>2hoo
>anime

If I had a nickel... I'd buy this website and ban everyone who conflates those two.

Clint is a rude man

Dear fuck, imagine the horror.

youtu.be/pU06-3mPH1I
tfw no Trump qt GF

Yeah yeah, sargon is cucked because he doesn't name the jew and because shills use kekistan flags or whatever. I'm not going anywhere, faggots.

>leader of pro-trannie party
>literally named Wasserman

Be sure to make a 30 minute video about it sargon.

You really fucking need to go back, Christ. You are an abomination.

I am only certain of your first question, because Sup Forums was never good. I'd say it went into deeper shit at the turn of the decade, around 2010-2011. I stopped seeing quality posts and signs of the old guard around then (likely because they moved on either to other boards or other things).

I did not make that image.

You actually have a point here. I haven't watched a sargon video in a while because it's kind of tiring hearing him bitch about feminists.Especially the latest kerfufffle with that horsefaced cunt at normiecon.

Fighting neo-marxists is important and all, but there's not much more I can get out of those videos.

Thanks man. I just now made a Clint folder. I didn't want to quote all your replies, just lighting up your thread watcher to let you know I didn't ignore your stuff. I still have yet to actually watch Gran Torino but watching Clint say "spooks" and "zipperheads" and shit is so fucking satisfying. I don't care if it's just for the movie or anything, I just love that man and watching him tear into those kids makes my dick diamonds.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsXHVC8wM1M

She can't take time off from a job she never got emu.

>I haven't watched a sargon video in a while

>Watching plebbit shit at all
>Blogging about it
>Giving a flying fuck about plebbit ecelebs

Kill yourself, rebbitfag.