Feeling down, Sup Forums?

Feeling down, Sup Forums?

Just a friendly reminder that at least you're not a filthy Indian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_a46WJ1viA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im a filthy Lithuanian instead

My kid's violin teacher is married to an indian dude. Shes obviously a hardcore liberal you can tell by the way she acts even though we never discuss anything other than violin.

Despite the fact that she has pooped out two half breed kids, I would still wreck her pussy

i honestly don't like Indians that much but I don't hate them either. The worst you can say is that they're silly little men from a fucking joke of a culture.
They're not evil insects like chinks
and they're not flabby malevolent kikes

youtube.com/watch?v=H_a46WJ1viA

Simon and Garfunkel...

faggot Dominionist...so weird...until I realized the white man's gun keep them safe from the horrors of base humanity.

>american
>calling anyone a joke of a culture

lmao your culture is literally worshipping black dick.

But I am a filthy Indian user! I AM! Everyday I try to wash the shit off but I cant. Even when I was a kid I was thought to be insane because I would wash my hands until my skin peeled all because I couldnt stand the thought of them not being clean. 6 figure salaries my ass. At least blacks and arabs can get girls. Even fucking pakis at achool got girls but I never saw a single indian with a GF. The most famous man in bollywood is a fucking afghan. I got rid of all my mirrors so I wouldn't ever be reminded of it but you just did user.

I think Indians are in my Top 10 Foreigners List. One thing that is common in them is humility and I like that. It is rare to find one with no manners while attending you in their store.
Latinos are ungrateful and cocky, chinks are psychopaths, Andalusians are dumb as fuck. Indians, Pakis and Bengalis are not that bad in comparison.

>Kekistan flag
Oh the irony

>flag

>kek flag
>accusing others of worshiping black dick

Irony

Someone's jealous ;)

Not that hot. I'm not jelous

My neighbour's a Indian and one time he was talking to me and said, "I am better than you". So I said, "I'm not saying you aren't but how exactly do you figure that?" He replied, "Because I don't live next to a fucking indian."

>at least you're not a filthy Dravidian

FTFY

>she traded heritage for financial stability
who can blame her really

theyre smelly though

If only you knew ho bad things really are.

some pajeet tuk yer jerb billy joe?

wtf

Indian girl I know got married. Being forced to leave her STEM job and move in with her mother in law who she hates and become a housewife/ cater for shitty old people.

Thanks op

I've seen Indians get girls by not being fucking autistic like 90% of them are

Vodka kicked in after boardgame talisman

>Called crudg/ex the anti-christ nigger

>got blocked

Lear bnot jndian

Ironically I am feeling a bit down. I'm also an Indian.

Thanks OP for reminding me.

Eventually i will kill myself and it will be because of seeing filthy indians everywhere.

>that missed get
why god why?

That flag
> am a dot

Kys you're everything we despise.

Thanks OP

T. Butthurt Bihari

>tfw Pakistani
>tfw manlet
>tfw dicklet
>tfw poor
>tfw ugly
>tfw you will never migrate to western country and wreck white pussy

Thanks OP I feel a lot better.

You never know man don't be down if you can help it

I don't know man. Things are getting worse in Pakistan. We're probably gonna get nuked by our neighbor India.

Stop raping homeless children.

Dude just claim refugee status in Germany or UK
It's literally a haven for white pussy and people like you get it much much easier than the native whites

>at least I'm not gay
>at least I'm not a muslim
>at least I'm not a female
>at least I'm white
>at least I'm not poor
>at least I'm not genetically inept

Things could be worse, I guess.

>FLAG

we can only hope so.

>>except I AM genetically inept

>Tumor on my neck

Just gonna eat a 00buckshot now at about 800fps

stop fighting and convert to Hinduism and come to India.

>Hinduism

Would rather choose Nihilistic Atheism than some poo-in-loo religion. I know Islams' pretty shit but, Hinduism is on the whole new level.

>tfw I am Indian filth

Well at least I'm not a negro ape

>Would rather choose Nihilistic Atheism than some poo-in-loo religion

and there you are worrying that we will nuke you because of Hinduism we are far greater than you , keep in mind that we got independence nearly the same day.

fucking dalit madrasis
>kek

>Get nuked by India.
Possibly, but the nukes would go both ways.

I hope you realize that almost every single problem with your country comes down to Islam. If your country left behind Islam you would probably build another Mohenjo-Daro type civilization but with modern tech, assuming that your gene pool hasn't been permanently damaged by all the endogamous marriages.

Why do brown skinned Indians get the white women. We fair skinned Indians can't white women.

Hinduism is an Aryan religion, Achmed. It's superior to all.

get fucked paki cunt

>captcha is "flooding leave"

>tfw literally Pajeet

I really fucking hate this country, but there's not really anything wrong with being Indian. We just have no money and the country is filled with retards and criminals.

From the standpoint of cosmic knowledge hinduism is closest to the truth compared to all the world religions. It just has lots of regional flavour so its enough to take the core-wisdoms from it.

It comes from the vedas who were directly inspired or even writen by the direct decendets of the original aryans.

Takes some DMT and you will see.

OK, but there's a lot worse things that someone could be.

>Mohenjo-Daro type civilization

Oh boy , muslims didn't built The Harrapan Civilisation and neither did Aryans built it.
Actually Aryans were the reason of the end of Harrapan Civilisation.
Aryans(Huns) attacked Indus Valley and claimed it their land.

What's interesting is that if you fix the 4th one, rest won't matter...

Dravidians built it, but all Indians are a mix of Aryan and Dravidian today. Even the Pakis used to be Indians before they got raped by muzzies. My point is that Pisslam has stunted their potential, perhaps irreparably because of their preference for marrying cousins.

All you have to do is make enough money. They all have their price, the question is, are you willing to pay it.

>tfw you had a 1/7 chance of being born an Indian

>Dravidians built it

Neither did Dravidians built it.
Dravidians remained South of the Peninsula because the sail was good for growing rice , which is their staple food.

>tfw when you taste chicken instead of monkey in your soup

I don't care honestly

Islam has fucked up Pakistan. I wish we had Christianity instead.

I dunno much about Hinduism

I don't do drugs

>implying my 30k salary per month will make me rich

i am a doctor and I earn 1.5 l salary per month excluding private practice at my home.
Life is good here Abdullah.

I have done Masters in Computer Systems Eng. and, still can't earn good enough. Well, enjoy Dr. Pajeet.

lol, indians are 1000000 times nicer than you shity americans

Can somebody explain to me the phenomenon of creepy mustachioed middle-aged indian men hitting on western women half a world away through facebook?

U Tak big dic indian men?
i giv all u want litle bby

u sesky
sho pusi
raep u nxt week
kthnxbye :)

>posted on a 13 year old's profile

hahahhah id loks like anoter one have ben takn by indan charms
u sho pus nao! yes?

>forgets "bitch lasagna"

I thought Hinduism is about love and peace. And i thought Gandhi and nukes is just meme.

POO IN LOO

hahah i get it

Does this still cont if you r a christ cuck rom Kerala?

Thanks, man

Oh, wait...

that is so true

unemployed,permavirgin,stillscrounging off my parents.

Hate this shit desu
Old Indian people are like the obnoxious boomers.
Atleast It will end in a generation.

>you are not anthony burch

can you provide us anons with a speedy delivery of knowledge on how the indian boomers jewed you lads?

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick

They didn't jew us per say but they didn't do much to help either.
They wanted an easy life and didn't care for much other than money and "culture".
I wish we learnt more from the Japanese instead of the British.

Indians have jobs and make babies, meaning they get laid -- I'm broke living with me mommy

Don't be a faggot, user. Stop taking the bait.

>un flag

Uh thats a really old pasta user

FLAT EARTH REALITY

unflag yourself mate
lets see that geography

Shit, I didn't read it.

Larpers I s2g

Why, you stupid assed-butt?
I'm a citizen of the flat earth

Jesus fuck. Thanks, I needed that! Just when you think you have it bad...

I'm dirty and poor Pole tho.

Nice flag Pajeet

mate i get you are trying to bait but you can atleast show your flag
we all know who hides behind the new flags

Some of these flags are actually the OLD flags, nigger.

POO IN THE LOO!

At least Poland is resisting the flood. You could get an education and immigrate to America to be a filthy poor American if Trumps immigration plan passes. It won't, I just want to type.

well if you put it that way
>LEAF
>ROACH
>POO
>DUNE COON
>RICE SLAVE
>WORST KOREA
>KRAUT
>YES!
>BONG
>(((WHITE)))
>STRAYA