Do you really support Trump at this point other than for the liberal tears?

Do you really support Trump at this point other than for the liberal tears?

Everything he's done, or tried to do, is basically either deregulation for the purpose of widening the income gap, making the rich richer, and destroying the middle class, OR just trying to undo everything Obama did, regardless of the consequences.

Many of the things he does just seem to be for the sake of being the anti-Obama, even where Obama made really wise decisions. Is the Trump base primarily fueled by hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/09/08/news/economy/us-startups-near-40-year-low/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please explain how he has made the rich richer? As far as I can tell the rich elite including the Rothschilds despise him.

Most of his deregulation widens the playing field and brings in competition that the big players don't want competition in. Give an example of Trump deregulating something in a way that is bad for the lower and middle class? Most of what he has done is to spur economic growth- and it's working. unemployment is now at the lowest in 16 years, stock market won't stop winning... I just don't see any hate here, so please come up with a specific example or two.

PS

>Obama
>wise decisions

GTFO.

Dodd-Frank, to say nothing of his proposed tax reform.

What does Dodd Frank have to do with Trump, that was passed by Obama, and frankly the American financial system will never get better so long as our Govt is held hostage by the foreign owned Federal reserve. Trumps tax reform lowers my taxes, I work 40 hrs a week and would like to keep the fruits of my labor.

Don't bother op

These trump cocksuckers still worship the dead rotting corpse of Ronald regan who ruin this country forever. They are Fox News cultists.

Reagan was a Democrat and turned California Blue for the forseeable future with his amnesty, I am quite suprised the left doesn't like him, as for Fox news, they are just a slighty less shitty CNN.

Dodd-Frank
>One study has shown that smaller banks have been hurt by the regulations of the Dodd–Frank Act. Community banks' share of the US banking assets and lending market fell from over 40% in 1994 to around 20% today.
>An editorial in the Wall Street Journal speculated that the law would make it more expensive for startups to raise capital and create new jobs...Opponents of the Dodd–Frank Law believe that it will affect job creation, in a sense that because of stricter regulation unemployment will increase significantly.
>money.cnn.com/2016/09/08/news/economy/us-startups-near-40-year-low/index.html

I don't have time to pick it all apart, but if you think that Dodd-Frank wasn't a handjob for global corporations you're completely uninformed at best.

>On July 12, 2012, the Competitive Enterprise Institute joined the State National Bank of Big Spring, Texas, and the 60 Plus Association as plaintiffs in a lawsuit[250] filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, challenging the constitutionality of provisions of Dodd–Frank.[251] The complaint asked the court to invalidate the law,[250] arguing that it gives the federal government unprecedented, unchecked power. The lawsuit was amended on September 20, 2012, to include the states of Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Michigan as plaintiffs.[252] The states asked the court to review the constitutionality of the Orderly Liquidation Authority established under Title II of Dodd–Frank.
In February 2013 Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt announced that Kansas along with Alabama, Georgia, Ohio, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Michigan, Montana, South Carolina, Texas and West Virginia would join the lawsuit.[253] The second amended complaint included those new states as plaintiffs.

>gives the federal government unprecedented, unchecked power

Yeah, I bet you like that. Don't you? Ugh. I can't believe I bothered to wiki this garbage.

>I don't have time to pick it all apart

Maybe someone else can parse it then? Because to me it just sounds like: "oh, the thing that restricts big money has some adverse effects on small money", even though big banks' benefit from the deregulation is like the middle class getting a 5% tax break, while the millionaires get a 500% tax break (those are just made up numbers), when the rich are just going to use their further increasing power to increase their monopoly. All big money is doing international trade anyways, obviously. It's the smaller, home based banks that will be driven out of business by the big globalist jews.

The rich get richer, everyone else in the country sufferers, and it's not even a benefit to the common good of the country - like, you know, taxes.

>loves taxes
>loves big government
>doesn't care about small independent businesses

Commie.

>deport illegals
>merit/requirement-based immigration policy
>build wall
>deescalate retarded (((CIA))) activities in syria
1000x better than hillary

Unregulated capitalism is leading to global monopolies on a daily basis. How exactly is that good for small, independent businesses?

Taxes can be good or bad, and if you do your civic duty/vote on how that money is allocated you are a part of the government. The question is whether or not the government is working for the people, or for the people with the money to buy the government.

Why does a Swede have such strong opinions on US politics? I never even brought up Hillary, and "he was the better option" isn't an excuse not to criticize what he does.

>thinks capitalism is unregulated, instead of regulated to favor large corporations

Yes, you're almost figuring it out. Voting holds some sway- but not as much as lobbyists. What magic wand do you have?

Also, the tyranny of the majority blahdy blah blah. The system is fucked. Is it even possible to fix seems to be a question yet to be answered.

Also, Seth Rich. The whole Democratic party should be disbanded. They are a mockery of the word.

I fully support him, and if he gave the go ahead to start executing liberals in the streets I would start immediately.

Ok, so now we're all saying "at this point" every other sentence? Just checking. Gotta keep in step with all the other sheep. God forbid one of you illiterate fucks actually opens a book for once in your life rather than acquiring all your speech patterns from 17 year olds.

kys btw

> deregulation for widening the income gap

Yes goy, you need regulations so your small business can be noncompetitive with international corporations

His policies are more aligned with mine than either neocons or demobats.

'nuff said

>basically either deregulation for the purpose of widening the income gap, making the rich richer, and destroying the middle class
You leftists are so delusional you need to be shot. "for the purpose of widening the income gap" nowhere is this stated. Please tell me anyone saying this. You get your "purposes" out of your crazy mind. There are thousands of valid reasons for deregulating such as making starting a business easier which creates more competition.

Why do you leftie retard think most big money donors gave to Hillary.

You need to be shot and burned. All of you. Too dumb to live.

>destroying the middle class

You're absolutely wrong. That would be the DNC. The DNC advocates open borders that would allow an on-going flood of illegal immigrants with little to no skills that seek to siphon our social programs. This puts an unnecessary strain on things like healtchcare, which is why the cost of healthcare has shot up dramatically in recent years.

Let's look at what Trump has accomplished.

-ICE is hiring more agents, tons of new jobs
-Illegal immigrants being finally being deported
-MS-13 is now getting pinched
-VOICE
-VA reform
-MS governor flipped to Republican

Mind you, there's secondary effects from all this. Reduced illegal immigration and a reduction of illegal immigrants means a lesser strain on our healthcare system. The cost of care will decrease, and the quality of care will increase, wait times will decrease. Traffice in metropolitan areas will be reduced, and the public safety situation in metropolitan areas will be improved.

I used to work as a Deputy Sheriff, so I processed a lot of illegals that were deported. Many of them were in on robbery, kidnapping, DWI, rape, child molestation, etc. In a few months time, they'd come back through again. All of that under Obama.

When I voted for Trump, I voted for him because he had a tough stance on illegal immigration, border security, and anti-terrorism. In those areas, Trump has come through more so than the last few administrations, so I'm very happy. The others reason is that even though I'm from CA, and my vote means little, I felt as if I needed to make a statement of some kind to stand apart, because my fellow statesmen are certifiable idiots.

wew are all libs this dumb?
Trump has already added thousands of jobs, cracked MS-13 in the skull, and saved us from horrible things like TPP and the Paris climate accord.

> OR just trying to undo everything Obama did

You may be biased or simply falling victim to the typical anti-Trump narrative that's been spread from before Day 1.

For example, consider health care reform.

In between all the "Drumpf!" and "NOTHINGBURGER" media coverage, he actually made some prudent decisions.

He insisted that a replacement be ready before any repeal of Obamacare. That was him who stopped the "repeal then replace" momentum earlier this year, and it made sense.

He wants to make sure vulnerable people are taken care of and aren't just abandoned without coverage.

He is compassionate, but he also wants to fight the waste and stupidity and corruption of the swamp.

> Why do you think they are tying his hands and obstructing him at every turn? Why has Congress confirmed fewer nominees of his to this point than any prior president?

He's still doing a great job so far, even without many of his people in place yet to help do the work of draining the swamp.