Youtube censorship has already begun

this is with my history cleared. the most popular person on yt having this name, doesn't pop up in results, until you begin to spell his middle name. i'm 100% it popped up a week ago when i typed it because i always clear my cache.

hello? dis be import!

hey faggets this is very import news about an e-celeb. look look.

They've been doing this sort of thing for years.

paul who ?

yeah, it was there.

LOOK! its blueshare

no it wasn't

i'm shareShock

paul ray ramsey or paul joseph watson? who the fuck are you talking about?

jake

How do we get elsegate censored, if all it takes is enough reports of hate speech, surely we can ise that to our advantage?

If you're logged out then it was already like that. Users that are not logged can disable restricted mode

This fagget

>unironically watching e-celebs

>caring about jewtube
>it stopped being relevant since 2010

kill yourself

wow d00d

Maybe the number of searches for him has gone down in the last week. They do it based on trends. censoring the search term would be a shitty way to censor it anyway. They could just claim offensive material and make you sign in to watch the videos or prove your age or something.

hmm...

Devon tracey has already been purged

>molymeme

>hip hop
>Dj Vlad

I bet you have jungle fever

I vote to let Jewtube consume itself with its propaganda. the viewers will move somewhere else, jews will infiltrate it, viewers will move somewhere else.

The jews just follow a few years later and we move onto something new

No. I just asked user how was old hio-hop before the gansgtas came and he replied to me with a video of a cheesy 80s hip hop. Maybe Jewtube tracked me.

Yeaaaah right. It's okay to like black girls. No need to be ashamed

You are disturbing me, nigger. GTFO

my dick is not racist

No thanks. I only like marble sculptures.

Are you too retarded to type 'j'. Who types up joseph. Of cource its just some e-celeb fags who show up