FUCK NATIONALISM WE ARE ALL EARTHLINGS

FUCK NATIONALISM WE ARE ALL EARTHLINGS

APOLOGIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED??????

Sage in all categories

hahahahahahaha. Leaf there are consequences for breaking the law

Yes. That's what I wanted.

That's right, faggots; there's a real life evil RRAAAacist right here. Will you perhaps bury me?

Fuck off leaf.

HAHAHAHA WE DID IT BOYS!!
Those old beaner cunts got fat off our American tax dollars, I hope each of these law breaking cunts is tortured by their local cartel TONIGHT. We'll keep your kid since we bothered to educate it.
>This thread brings me unimaginable joy

Fake, gay, faker than gay fake homo fag fake, and shouldn't have come here illegally you fat cunts. Could or should be having a visit in the prison visitation closets.

On the real, if some nefarious super-kike race of Aliens came to Earth and wanted to fight us all, would we all join together? What impact would the discovery of aliens have on the ethno-nationalist movement?

The children are free to go to Mexico and be with their mothers if they want to.
Or the mothers can apply for U.S. citizenship.
No one is forcing them to be apart.

>sympathizing with criminals
>not wanting to protect children from criminals
>ANGRY ABOUT THINGS HAPPENING IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES

You're a leaf alright.

Kids are free to drive over the border and visit them whenever they like. It's not like it's Korea or something.

14HeartBreakingPhotos.jpg

I WANTED ALL ILLEGALS TO BE RUNDED UP AND EXECUTED EN MASS BUT NOOOOOOOOOO. FUCK OFF LEAF. DONT YOU HAVE SOME NIGGERS TO PICK UP SO THEY CAN BULL FUCK YOUR WIFE WHILE YOU WATCH, CRY, AND WACK OFF TO YOUR WEAK KEK SHIT? I BET YOU LICK UP ALL THE CUM OUT OF HER PUSSY SO YOU CAN FEEL EVEN MORE EMASCULATED

YEAAA

VIVA LA RAZA STUPID GRINGOS

WE GONNA TURN CALI BACK INTO MEXICO ESE AND THERES NOTHING YOU STUPID RAYCISS WHITEYS CAN DO HOLMES

a fucking faggot leaf too. hopefully its killed before it can breed/rape some sloot

This is why we need the wall. These fat beaners shouldn't be able to see each other at all.

every UN fag needs to be executed. useless, bloated and expensive. rape/kill all UN lovers and personel

Fuck off.

Do these people not know how to get a passport?

>Or are they intentionally and purposefully meeting at a border fence for a photo OP?

FUCK GLOBALISM WE ARE ALL INHABITANTS OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM

>200 years later...

FUCK SOLAR SYSTEMISM WE ARE ALL INHABITANTS OF THE SPIRAL ARM

>100 years later...

FUCK SPIRAL ARMISM WE ARE ALL INHABITANTS OF THE MILKY WAY

>50 years later...

FUCK MILKY WAYISM WE ARE ALL INHABITANTS OF THE CENTRAL FINITE CURVE

>25 years later...

FUCK THE CENTRAL CURVE. WE'RE INHABITANTS OF THE GREAT ATTRACTOR

>10 years later...

FUCK EVERYTHING, THERE'S NO POINT IN CARING ABOUT ANYTHING, NOTHING MATTERS AND WE SHOULD JUST NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT BINDS PEOPLE TOGETHER

>MANKIND DIES OF APATHY

>Gaps in the fence
This is why we need a real wall that doesn't allow these beaner reunions

Is that mom slipping her daughter some drugs?

No, what I want is to reunite them, on the foreign side of the wall.

>mfw

Looked at flag leaf everytime

why dont they just all go to mexico where they came from and live happily ever after?

Yes. This exactly what I wanted: Illegal criminals to be deported. Crossing the border or overstaying your visa without authorization by the federal government (which liberals bitch and cry for more of), makes you a criminal and I have no sympathy when you or your kids are shipped off back to your country. Get the fuck out. Thanks Trump.

bump

Wait, are you telling me there is already a border wall?

IIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PAPI

Just deport the kids too, problem solved ese.

its funny, they make it seem like they can just properly cross over into Mehico to meet their families properly.

Their mami traveled great distances through the desert in order to see their sons and daughters through fence.

Those kids should be on the other side of the fence with their mothers.

That simple.

Wtf. We have niggers hugging our fence? They should be shot for that.

cant*

Thats not a wall dumbass its a fence thats why they can see each other

Let's face it we need Jesus to come back down from above it's a no brainer...

Disgusting that children have to meet their mothers this way. Makes me so sad. They should be in Mexico with their mothers.

wtf??? fuck borders and law and shit

Yes, it's a very sad situation where children and mothers are separated by the dumb laws.
We need to fix it and bring happiness to their families. Do the right thing, you know.

Let's stand up to this case of barbaric injustice.

Deport their children as well.

Filename shitposting still makes me laugh despite the election being a few months ago

no you faggot we don't want their kids either, and there is no way they were actually educated

Because they'd all starve without the remittances their anchors send home.
It's pretty great from their perspective - get paid under the table, live off gibs you'll never pay into, send cash home so no one in Mexico ever has to fix or change their shitty ass country while the fucking moocher government taxes the remittances that are sent.
If we stopped remittances for just one month (Mexico's largest source of income) their entire joke of a country would collapse and they'd actually have an excuse to eat each other.

kek, you almost had me

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soon we will kick those anchor babies out too. NO grandfathering. You anchor baby scum are going to get the boot too and rejoin your families. HAHAHAHA

>MUH FEEFEE'S: THE POST
I hope every single last one of them is deported.

>IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED
Yes.
You're next, Juan.

yes

No, the entire family should be on the Mexican side of the fence.

Why the fuck hasn't the kid been deported aswell?

They could easily be together as a family but they would rather live a life of luxury and success in America than be with their mothers in Mexico.

the 14th amendment was a mistake

Shut up leaf

Sage

fuck drumpf

T
h
i
s

Diz

They don't have to separate, send the whole family back to Mexico, problems solved

Can't they just visit Mexico on a tourist visa? Whats more don't they have Mexican citizenship with the Mexican parent? Did they not know bus' are a thing?

dumb cunt you know what you signed up for when you crossed that fucking border.

FUCK ISREAL YEAH!

If saying goodbye is so hard, why don't they take their kids with them?

apologize.. but this is hilarious stay in your subhuman country you filthy cunts.

There's no such thing as human rights. All humans acting like parasites expecting to get a free ride will be executed.

Literally crying.

Leaf don't even bother, no one in Mexico cares, only illegals and SJW's think that shit is sad

In the case that women is not Mexican but rather South or Central American i can not vouch for any of them but im pretty sure no one gives a fuck about deportees, there's no hand me downs in latin america, and she's not "one of us", she left her country fully aware she would also leave her nationality behind

>kikes thinking we're gonna fall for this obvious divide and conquer shit

... cant the children cross the border and go visit/live with their mother?
Like why are they so sad?

WTF, that's not what I wanted at all! Send the kids over the border too, fuck them using up all our resources.

No unaccompanied minors allowed, send them back to Mexico with their parents until they can pay for themselves.

Hear, hear. Stealing from taxpayers to give free rides to parasites is enslavement of taxpayers.

yes

>... cant the children cross the border and go visit/live with their mother?
They're also illegals

Blame the anchor baby policy. It splits illegal families. Get rid of the policy and all family members will be kicked out together.

You can shitpost better than this, leaf.

You're a disgrace to Canada.

Fuck you, globalist scum. Get your nigger loving ass out of here. We don't like cultural appropriation/race mixing around here.

So why dodn't they cross the border then come back?

This

This is horrible. Why isn't there a law against reaching over the fence? Isn't this tantamount to crossing the border?

It's exactly what I wanted

>WE ARE ALL EARTHLINGS

Fpbp also their kids should be deported with them. Anchor babies are a gross misinterpretation of the law.

This

i want the beaner kids on the other side too.

I'm sorry Mexicans, have a meme

Have a meme, niggers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>do something they shouldn't
>get busted for it
>cry about it
>expect compassion and empathy

nice try

Wow they are wh*Ter than almost all Americans

Sage and move on-_-

>mfw when OP's pic is no longer a meme

We did it goys, we made memes reality.

they could have taken their kids back with them

stupid mexicans

>mfw

Why don't the children just go with them?

I love my mum, and if she was deported to New Zealand then I'd just go with her. What's the fucking problem? Mexico's great isn't it?

Oh wow! Countries have borders?! What a shocker!