Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Gove confirms foreign access to UK fishing grounds
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-40814377

>UK diplomats' families withdrawn from Venezuela
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/16/uk-reaching-tipping-point-on-abuse-of-politicians-paul-bew

>Home Office’s lack of action on post-Brexit Border ‘is shocking’
irishtimes.com/news/politics/home-office-s-lack-of-action-on-post-brexit-border-is-shocking-1.3169069

>Anti-Islam UKIP leadership hopeful 'too extreme', says AM
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-40802240

>Bring in British only passport lanes, minister says
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/bring-british-passport-lanes-minister-says/

>Last day of Royal duties for Prince Phillip
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-philip-final-royal-engagement-gaffes-96-years-duke-edinburgh-queen-elizabeth-ii-a7872561.html

>British email prankster fools White House officials into replying
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/01/british-email-prankster-fools-white-house-officials-into-replying

>No 10 says free movement ends when UK leaves EU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40774251

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kdTzmIgRuQ0
telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/04/27/nursery-penalised-for-not-being-ethnically-diverse-enough/
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/08/my-position-on-the-norway-option.html
walkers.co.uk/faq/brands-flavours
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anybody else feel the urge to shagg Diane Abbot

LIGHT BROWNED

Reminder that there is no hope.

>that ofsted story

Could they actually be a little based?

No. telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/04/27/nursery-penalised-for-not-being-ethnically-diverse-enough/

Ah yes, somehow I had made myself forget about that.
Self delusion, maybe it can save me from depression yet!

Aaaaaaall the time baby

The local police station was shut 5 years ago.
I always see police from other areas roaring past, then going past again the other way minutes later as they don't know the area at all.

>paramilitary social workers

This

An excellent way to describe the police. I'll be stealing that.

Reminder that britpol is a pro EU and Islam multicultural board of peace

Hitchens said it I think.

Handicap is an insult? I thought that's just what they are?

Well in the GE voting intention strawpolls a lot of people did say they were voting Conservative, so that might not be too far from the truth.

The topics that came out of Brit/pol/'s favourite writer this week:
>drive slower
>we have to stay in the EU

So ridiculous to see this actual Jew splashed around these threads, so often at that.

Even YKTD didn't agree with him on everything.

When did peter say we have to stay in the EU?

Why is everyone saying he's pro-EU now? Not in touch atm, is it just another anonymong sperg out like with the drugs=crime somehow means islam=/=terrorism.
I know he wanted to stay in the market.

I think his only concern was with staying in the market for stability or something like that, I haven't read his last two columns. It's not like he's suddenly changed his opinion that he has held and written about for the last few decades.

Wednesday or so.

He himself said it was a 'change of mind', idiot.

>African queen
>Green-eyed hollywood actress with a tan

From what I know, his main concern was sovereignty. He's never supported whatever the fuck anonymongs think "hard brexit" means.

>LITERALLY says he had a change of mind on a topic
>"h-he's always said that"

This is what I mean, bending over backwards to defend everything he fucking says. Tripfag cancer.

I literally just said i'm not in touch you fucking retarded cunt. So I clearly haven't read whatever the fuck you're on about.

There is no variation of brexit.
It's in or out.
There's no hard or flaccid.

So why the fuck are you chiming in to defend it? Weird cunt.

Go on, give us your source and quote.

>Gove confirms foreign access to UK fishing grounds

When did the public vote for this?

I would support a full removal from the EU both economically and constitutionally, but you're fucking retarded if you think that's going to happen, especially when it's been instigated by referendum

See the comments on his Norway opinion piece, he commented there saying it was fair to call it a change of heart. You've already seen it obviously but you've now co-opted his tiresome contrarianism.

I want a link and quote that back up your claim that he said "we have to stay in the EU".

>Anonymongs into reading comprehension
I actually hate most of you cunts

>youre fucking retarded if you think that's going to happen

Woah woah, calm it down with the vitriol.
I said no such thing.

>he has no sauce
Lel
Fuck up cunt

Because it's all a bullshit smokescreen

Instead of spending time in negotiations they spend their time trying to work out how to lie about it

There is no hope young padawan

We're not a direct democracy.

I bet he is frenetically googling and going up to the 10th page of each search result to try to back up his claim right now.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/08/my-position-on-the-norway-option.html

Also
>I have found Christopher Booker's arguments about the non-tariff barriers which would descend on our borders if we left the Single Market utterly convincing, and I have also concluded that government which *wants* to limit immigration( as our does not) could use the special provisions of the EEA to obtain it. Maybe I am kidding myself, but in any case, the consequences of an abrupt departure from the Single Market are so serious that they overcome all other arguments for me.

Staying in the single market means staying in the EU. If you argue that then your fanboyism has grown to such a ridiculous level that there is no point discussing this further.

Anyone else love trying to ruin foreign countries' reputations on Sup Forums when they go on holiday? Great fun.

I already said where it was.

Cheers.

Protected fishing rights was on the brexit menu wasn't it?

Genuinely can't remember but I'm sure I remember it being part of the debate

Reminder too that their original argument was:

>Peter was always clear on this
Nope, said otherwise himself. Change of heart.

Also, Eddie (who now favours a soft Brexit, i.e. not leaving the EU, see his previous posts in this very thread) hadn't even seen the piece and STILL defended it sight-unseen! Tripfag cancer.

So, to be clear then, at no point did he say, or even imply that "we have to stay in the EU", he merely expressed concerns about the way we leave, after having stated that the method about which he changed his mind would be okay so long as provisions were available for our government to limit migration, which he doubted they would.

He's always been for the market to some degree. His issues have always been those of sovereignty. Your own quote says a change of heart not of mind.

Going to bed lads.
Gonna have a parmo later.
Looking to be a good sunday.

I can't believe he still went on to argue it.
Even hard remainers know staying in the single market means staying in the EU.

>Also, Eddie (who now favours a soft Brexit, i.e. not leaving the EU, see his previous posts in this very thread)
Making shit up
>hadn't even seen the piece and STILL defended it sight-unseen! Tripfag cancer.
Can't into reading comprehension

This is exactly what I'm talking about, anonymongs are so deeply entrenched into identity politics that they desperately scrabble to misrepresent everything someone they've ficklessly decided they don't like. They did exactly the same thing when PH refused to comment on Nonces because he isn't qualified or researched in the subject.

Nobody cares

That image is specifically target against randposter, not really related to your post is it?

Such a shit poster you can't even use ad hominem properly.

Sort of, getting our sovereignty over the waters back was on the 'brexit menu', but sovereignty is just getting the choice to say yes or no, and evidently our government has chosen to grant access to the waters.

We're not Switzerland, we don't get to vote on absolutely everything, unfortunately.

NOBODY CARES
O
B
O
D
Y

C
A
R E
S

UK has more minorities and more women in police every year.

We know.

>Ms. Nosemanda Spielman
>based

It's pointless mate, when proven wrong, rather than adjust their stance based on new facts, they prefer to just stick their fingers in their ears and go "LALALALALALA"

Lol Anonymong BTFO

But it's fun reducing them to that point.

Why are fucking Walkers crisp packets now blue for Cheese and Onion

But did you know this? This is why crime isn't solved.
DEFINITION:
HMIC grouped the different roles that comprise policing into three categories, which they defined as follows:
1.)Operational front line functions include things like patrolling neighbourhoods, responding to 999 calls, roads policing and protecting vulnerable people.
2.)Operational support functions include things like intelligence to support investigations or direct patrol and scientific support to process forensic evidence.
3.)Business support functions include things like facilities management, training, and finance departments, without which forces could not operate, but which are not operational policing functions.

I remember when salt and vinegar were blue.

Was that before or after you got fucked in the arse?

They never were.

Starting to get a bit frustrated with it recently.

>anonymong "arguments"

Go back to being The Comedian.

That's an actual fucking newspaper in Scotland?

I'm sure they were.

>Staying in the single market means staying in the EU

But this is just wrong.

You should see The National.

Why do you fall over yourselves to cheer for a Jamacain nigger ?
He's not even your nigger ffs.

Oh please tell us more about vaguely recollecting the colour of salt and vinegar crisps in between mental breakdowns

I used to think so too but according to Walkers it's not true walkers.co.uk/faq/brands-flavours

Walkers salt and vinegar have always been green. Other brands (now mostly wiped out or taken over by Walkers) such as Smith's used to be light blue, with green as the cheese and onion colour.

If you have an opinion on the single market and you haven't heard of Article 112, you need to get out.

Does it mention the colour of crisp packets? If not, I'm not interested.

I don't believe them.

Wasn't it the other brands that tended to be blue? Like tayto

Yes, most still are as well.

Who recommended Krapp's Last Tape the other day, thanks it was a decent listen

It's almost as if near the turn of the millennium it would have been advantageous for Walkers to set out to differentiate themselves from the rest of the market, perhaps by changing the colour scheme of their crisp flavours.

dumb frogposter

It seems like a weird thing to lie about.

Usually in church on a Sunday morning but today enjoying a comfy read of the papers. All I have to do now is decide whether to have a soft or hard boiled egg for brexit