Canada needs to come to terms with the migration crisis Trump is creating

>The most tempting, obvious epithet for the enthusiasm with which the Trump administration is scaring displaced Haitians out of the United States is shameful. Utterly, debasingly, shameful.

>But you might as well scold a dog for farting. Trump and his cohort are shameless.

>They're most likely proposing toasts, grinning and backslapping; waves of (black) foreigners are fleeing America, voluntarily. Even better, they're landing up in Canada. Prissy, hectoring, self-righteous Canada.

>It's a beautiful thing. Let the refugee-lovers up there have them. We're making America great again.

cbc.ca/news/opinion/haitian-asylum-seekers-1.4236104

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/stUQt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please archive it
archive.is/stUQt

thanks usa

Maybe now they'll know how it feels

Well you did elect a faggot loving, son of Castro, Muslim importing, DUDE (no) WEED LMAO, pay for play, and generally useless cunt, son.

these people stay in quebec to get special treatment for speaking 'french'

the crazy thing about quebec is they intentionally bring in haitians anyways

Honestly I voted for clinton and thought Trump was just another bush but after everything he's done and how he does it I can unironically say I love Donald Trump and am incredibly thankful he's our president.

>>It's a beautiful thing. Let the refugee-lovers up there have them. We're making America great again.

>their sick hatefilled caricature is a reasonable statement that I agree with 100%

There will be world war in my lifetime.

So Canada is paying for the wall now?

>trump is creating
>implying

No prob.

Doesn't Canada have stricter migration polices than the US anyways?

Based archive guy.

Canada won't accept a single one, Trudeau won't tell you that though while he's busy at the latest gay pride parade.

>it's racist and bigoted to assume Canada is allowing it's citizens to sneak into America illegally
>but America is totally allowing all these 3rd worlders into Canada

No. There are tons of loopholes up there. Like the family reunification act, marrying into citizenship, the Bill C-6 changes, TFWs etc.

>"trump is an evil bigot for his policies"
>"but we don't want all of this filth coming here either"
hypocrite

Why is it a problem for Canada when they come to Canada, but it's a racist problem if they don't come here? It's like Canada doesn't want them but they're trying to shame us into taking them, otherwise they'd have no objections to taking them in when we won't.

How will Canada find them to send them back? I'd love to see them do it, I really hate to see any country have to take 'our' problem.

Well now, it seems like canada needs some sort of a construction along its border... probably at least 10 meters tall and hard to climb over....
I wonder if such a technology exists today.

>Haitians are refugees now
Wasn't it about Mexicans?
Trump didn't create jack shit, it's Canadian government who blames Trump for their need of Haitians as cheap labor. USA here is used as an excuse.

Canadians, please kick the spics out into the ocean, along with niggers and sand niggers. Do you want our beautiful land to look like Europe. Throw Trudeau out like the homosexual muslim lover that he is. He is Canadas Obama.

The only bad thing about Trump so far. We all know it's really Trudeau's fault with his virtue signalling tweets.

I thought you wanted these people, Canada?

Blaming Trump is wrong. You should be thankful that you can show the world your compassion.

>trump is creating
Your cuck prime minister is the refugee king and literally invited everyone to come over.I don't wanna hear this bullshit.

He is an evil bigot because the illegal Mexicans do all the work that Amerifats are too lazy to do. The least he could do is keep is retarded orange mouth shut.

>jews use them as slaves on the farms
Yep...nothing has really changed since the civil war...

You eat their food too.

I gotta stay alive somehow.

>enforcing the laws on the books is shameful. Utterly, debasingly, shameful.

How dare you have like laws and shit.

Beg others to solve its own problem -- USA, the pathetic.

PART AND PARCEL
A
R
T

A
N
D

P
A
R
C
E
L

Not our fault you elected a complete cuck into office who offers amnesty to these subhumans.

2020 will be a massive landslide for trump MAGA

>But you might as well scold a dog for farting
How fucking vulgar. They're bastardizing a quote by Tiberius, second Emperor of Rome in the Julio-Claudian dynasty. And they're putting in bathroom humor in an apparent attempt to denounce Trump.

Incidentally, the actual quote is from a famous incident in which Tiberius dealt with a particularly vocal critic. Tiberius was a very gentle Emperor who did not resort to repression of the Romans. When asked if he would deal with this critic, Tiberius responded that you do not kill a dog for barking. In the end, the critic was so vocal that Tiberius had him exiled, but even then he did not kill him.

>Ked'd and checked

SOPA DE MACACO
O
P
A

D
E

M
A
C
A
C
O

And Norbot said, “Let the lies onto the series of tubes be gathered to one place, and let dry ad revenue appear.” And it was so. Norbot called the dry revenues “clickbait,” and the gathered information he called “news.” And Norbot saw that it was good.

I unironically hope our border services become overwhelmed and some of these people living in border towns get their own first hand experience with (((((((diversity)))))))).