FOUR BLACKS JUMP WHITE TEENS/ Nigger hate thread

READ: This is a long one, but I just need to vent it somewhere.
About three days ago 4 black teens brutally jump and beat 4 whites for seemingly no reason. Of course they're your typical nig nogs. 1 flunked out of high school. And the rest seemingly try to act as wanna be gangsters based on their Instagram post. Although the article does give their names and Instagram accounts. It doesn't give their home addresses (pussy's). The article does give both sides of the story, but lets be honest here their all the same lowlife wanna be gangsters and criminals. shouting "BlAcK LiVes MattA!!!!" "he didnu nuffin", playing the he started it first or the victim card, every time their actions seem to have retalation from thousands of people. Also if possible would anyone be able to find these kids parents or home addresses? the article does give a lot of info but their instagrams are either deleted, or private, same with their Facebooks aswell.

TO READ the article/ watch the videos go here.
turtleboysports.com/the-punks-who-viciously-beat-4-milton-kids-play-sports-in-the-quincy-schools-including-star-basketball-player-of-north-quincy-who-flunked-out-of-quincy-hs/

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QKozNWJ8PEc
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/892887756296335360
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Webm of the incident...

>4 black teens brutally jump and beat 4 whites
they lost an even numbered fight then

How are there even niggers in Quincy. It's too expensive even by white people standards

>assuming these niggers even have parents

...why are these white kids not defending themselves? These niggers would have been beaten and thrown off the dock if they pulled this in my old neighborhood.

did you see how much younger/smaller the white kids were? it was like seniors beating on highschool freshmen lol

Could easily tell the black teens were older and the white teens didnt want to fight. 3 blacks then beat up one kid and keep kicking him while he tries to leave and when he gets up he get punched when he tries to leave AGAIN. It's just your typical nig nog behavior though.

>>...why are these white kids not defending themselves?

Do you understand the repercussions of fighting you fucking numbskull? Catching a fucking charge, fucking up your grades, and not getting into college are pretty big deal. Do you want to know why they don't fight back? Because our society doesn't reward self-defense.

If that was me, i wouldn't wanna fight. I'd still do it though. Even if it was 1v4 as long as they don't have any weapons. 4v4 they could have easily won but they punked their race out

>Let me know your thoughts on this.
Whites need to learn to stand up for themselves and each other. JTG tell about how you train fleas. You put them in a contaner with a lid, and whenever they jumo they hit the roof of it. Eventually they stop trying and they can be trained to perform tricks. That is what the school system teaches us, that is why whites will take any shit, and that is why girls like bad boys, because they are only ones with humanity and independence left.

youtu.be/QKozNWJ8PEc

Niggers commit most crimes I'm not surprised seeing this article

If you throw them off the dock they'd drown. Blacks can't swim

And how they're not fucking arrested blows my mind. How I never heard about this on any local stations with the exception of Fox Boston blows my mind.

i'm so sick of seeing this. always carry a weapon.

Cucks import them for the sports teams.

Is that a bad thing?

Getting jumped by niggers is part and parcel of living in America.

BWAHAHAHHA BETA WHITE LOSERS

>(((4))) niggers attack 4 whites
>lel even fight
>always ignore the apes hooting and hollering "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLDSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR" in the peanut gallery
Yeah sure, you nigger loving gay. You can't honestly tell me if one fought back they wouldn't immediately be dogpiled by these subhumans. They're also likely to be carrying some sort of weapon, because they're cowardly fucks to a man.

Pfffft, beating up rampaging niggers isn't any kind of crime. Especially with these rich looking white kids.

>Pfffft, beating up rampaging niggers isn't any kind of crime.

If you're a student, it is not good to be fighting. What if the legal system doesn't agree? What if the schools find footage of these kids fighting back (Protip: The schools WILL see this video) There's a no tolerance policy for this kind of thing in schools especially. These kids have a lot to lose by fighting back.

Go to 0:09 of the video. You will see a qt white women impressed by the masculinity of these ethnic men. She was blacked right after the video.

twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/892887756296335360
Police say it's being investigated but haven't confirmed any arrests

>defend yourself
>get skull caved in
>mentally disabled for life
>get raped by the media which (((edits))) the footage to make it look like an unprovoked attack
>twitter hate campaign
>get arrested and charged with race-hate crime
>kill self

Only if you get caught.
There's clearly a camera there, though.

aaah the fucking bitch just fixes her hair

like the real reason those kids didn't fight back isn't because they're weak pussies who were afraid of being hit harder it's because the one thing standing between them and harvard is a juvenile charge for disorderly conduct

sure tough boi, go back eating your cheetos and fantasying beating people 1v3 with your fedora

Nah that's too extreme.

More like:
>School finds the video of them fighting back
>They're held equally accountable because of the no-tolerance policy that virtually every school in this country has adopted
>Get suspended or expelled from school forever plaguing your educational records

Mind you, I'm not defending this practice in general, because it directly causes harm to whites and people that are trying to advance their educations and gives nihilistic students that don't really give a shit about their education the upper hand

> weak pussies

That's probably part of it too. A lot of white kids don't grow up street fighting and there's nothing wrong with that.

Lynch the hiring managers. Start a fucking 'masonic' chapter and teach KKK.

Or have have these young buff groids black your daughters and skip town at 9 months. Choice is yours.

They have probably been taught not to ever since they entered the public school system. Also checked.

>for the sports teams.
Yes, the rich do, but for cucks it is just an excuse

is it a fight or a jumping?

>hurr hurr hurrrr
nobody said worldstar
thin summer shorts and being shirtless are perfect for hiding guns, batons and all kinds of weapons, and a few kids are totally a mob

shut the fuck up retard

yeah I guess, I was expecting some ghetto ass dudes in a nasty part of town not some fuckin pier involving people form places named quincy and milton

shut the fuck up

I guarantee you're a nig nog.

To be fair Quincy used to be a dump but has been gentrified to high hell. A lot shitty New England towns with very refined sounding English names but in general they're all garbage heaps full of blacks and Puerto Spicans

sheeeit, haha I didn't mean to tell YOU to shut the fuck up, sorry

we aight bruh?

well damn, this + Trump's focus on NH gangs changed my idea of the "white northeast" a little

>making the impure sinners go to Communion without prior confession

Fake cuck fantasy, apparent when they started raving about interracial sex

why do any of you care?
isn't like any of you are going to get off your asses and do anything.

You should always have a weapon with you. I always have my baton with me and using it I can hold back 3-4 Achmed assuming they don't have guns. You should really have a gun, but in Europe that's not very easy to get (except for hunting, but going around with that it's very good).

lol wtf are you on about? Have you ever actually been in a fight? Those weak ass niggers jumped those kids and being niggers they're so weak they didn't even draw blood from one of them. If those white kids would've had a spine they would've caved those 90lb niggers head in.

Oh and how are those niggers on the basketball team? They look 5'7

those kids were clearly younger and smaller

>4
only 4 of them

Just goes to show why organized sports are fucking cancer and rotting a good portion of our youth and institutions from the inside out.

TERRY GET THE FUCK IN HERE

They weren't smaller. Those niggers were scrawny as hell. One white kid in a blue shirt got them all to back off. If the white kids would've fought back those niggers were toast

Here watch this webm, it'll make you feel much better buckos

pussy kids not fighting back.

Self defense is racist.

Shoot first.
Ask questions later.
Only in America.

Nice. Seeing niggers get killed always makes me happy.

Hope those niggers get whats coming to them

Except they attacked them one at a time, so even then they ganged up on people half their size

looks like some fat White man/woman/tranny thing at 35s joining the niggers in beating the little white kid

nevermind, I guess it's some fat Nigger man/woman/tranny thing with homosexually and culturally appropriated dyed blonde hair

I thank god everyday that I was born in Canada. I couldn't fathom being brought up around these literal animals.

>all these virgin NEETs playing armchair quarterback

Why didn't they just jump in the ocean and swim away lol.

They are scared and don't really understand why would they attack them. The libshit Jewish media has disarmed them of any understanding that a nigger might want to beat you up for being white

>get raped.
>apologize to the African refugee of the Syrian civil war.
>Only in Canuckistan.

What part of Canada do you live in? Hamilton, Ontario here and niggers are breeding like cockroaches.

Face it, niggers are barely evolved animals that should have been left in Africa to rot. Think abut how wonderful North America would be today if not for slavery and these fucking mongrels running wild.

> in my old neighborhood.
Satan please

One cannot defend themselves in *ngland

What question are you going to ask Le'Genius while he's dual wielding pistols you fucking leaf?

Just get 20 feet away from him.

They literally can't hit anything further than 15 feet away from them.

No joke.

I fucking hate niggers!!! Especially the homeless ones where they look and smell filthy, loiter around a KFC restaurant asking people for free money and then harassing them if they don't get anything. Those disgusting mentally ill niggers, why can't they clean themselves up and at least pretend to act like a regular human being? I'm always tired of hearing their loud chimpouts happening on the streets. I swear to fucking Lucifer, why can't we just deport these monkeys back to their natural habitats in Africa? Or better yet, why couldn't America just pick it's own cotton 200 years ago so we wouldn't be having this problem today?

tl;dr - Fuck niggers! I hate them all.

We've got ourselves a cowboy! Two guns are truly superior Tyrone.

Man george lucas really went nuts after selling starwars to disney.

This. Better be raped by an AIDS nig.

JUSTICE