What maketh a man?

Does Sup Forums have approved facial hair?

What qualifies a XY person as a man if not facial hair?

Being the alfa fag of the bunch, makes you the man.

Murdering other men with your bare hands in an arena

T. Maximus

Reddit inside

Facial hair is for ugly people desu
When you look like me, beards just hold you back.
If you're some kind of weak ass chinlet fatty though then yeah cover that shit up

beards are like the male version of makeup. you can't tell how good looking a guy really is until it's off.

>acceptable

no. 1,3 and 5 are degenerate germanic fashion innovations, think of emos. only the classic full facial hair like on 2 and 4 should be acceptable, that's how they wore it in Greece and Rome.

I hate our era. When will this shit end.

berserker reporting in

I agree, I thought things were bad 30 years ago.
Holy fuck it's so much worse now.

thick beards are for no-chin faggots

most people should stick with light amounts of facial hair to frame the face

nice

>tfw attractive upper face but jawlet

i will forever be a twink ass boyman fml

holy shit what kind of insecure manlet do you have to be to post this here?

"can I has some fried chicken, please?"

well not the one that feels the need to heighten his appeal in others eyes by pointing out how someone else is lesser than you, more insecure, or similar gibberish.
Why wouldn't I, you twat? I like my beard.
And why would i be insecure, i am (this pic is old and the only one i have) buffed 6'3'' tall peace of beautiful man, and am probably some 30 IQ points outside of your reach.
So, Chill

>and am probably some 30 IQ points outside of your reach

>30 IQ points outside your reach
I bet user only has 120 IQ and thinks he is talking to

>satanic paki bantz
what did he mean by this?

i laughed, to be honest.
But im not that kind of smart. But smart enough to know the context from little he has showed.

and apparently not smart enough to realize about what user are you writing, meh excellence or the other twat ?
I actualy am tested, and I am damn close to 140. and that matters allot. not that it changes anything in this pointless discourse.

I go for the shaved head + long goatee and mustache.

t. the manlets who lack the testosterone to grow a beard

t. berserker with a square jaw

looks like a fat mexican on welfare.

What is you guys opinions on mutton chops? Too Victorian?

I do cut.
All gommies and lefties have a beard.

too elvis presley

Why do i want to look like a hobo?

t. lazy fatfuck too lazy to shave

Depends on the facial structure and fat.

If you're ugly and fat, you're going to be ugly and fat regardless of what you put on your mug.

>beards require no care at all

Woah man, you gotta permit for the ego? You might as well be a visual representation of the dunning-kruger effect.

You look like a queer tramp.

>why would i be insecure
>posts IQ, height, and picture on 4chinz to impress user

Beards make man?

Maximus has a weapon you faggot. Sword and shit.

T: Bruce Lee

Duty, determination, discipline. Strength.
Any fuckwad can grow a beard.

Were even alive 30 years ago? If so, and now you're on pol, KYS fucking loser bong

I hate to tell you man but a beard doesn't foil a girl from telling if a guy has a bad chin or jawline. It may mitigate the unattractiveness of it, but it doesn't actually hide anything.

>What qualifies a XY person as a man if not facial hair?
Not giving a shit about other people's opinions of him.
Not letting other people tell him how to be a man.
Basically, not being a follower but his own person.

>Berserker
>Trims his beard
Do you also have a man bun?

I would not say beards themselves are a problem. More so is the contemporary hipster culture that thinks growing one will make them a "real man". The desperate cling to masculine imagery to make up for a lack of actual masculinity.

i just like statistics, and if know where i stand it is statistically apparent where like 99.9% of population stands. explain it to me tho, how does one feed his ego by posting behind anonymous code? what would my ego get from that.

i literally would not post it if i cared. it is all messy after shower, and this is younger lesser me with this thin neck. and i wrote no lie.
and i usually eat alive bully attempts, but this is place i just have to watch helplessly as manlets attempt to feed their ego.

I haven't shaven for 5 years now. i do wonder how long would it be one would not trim it. I think you got something wrong about all of this, that is not how beards work.

Bosanac, smiri pičku. Žešće si se izgasirao.

>this is the height of masculinity

You have no idea how arrogant I actually am user. My ego is spilling over into this thread completely beyond my control because the anons here are either low test ugly or bragging about IQ scores beneath mine.