Why do Portugal bros want to die out?

It is not like having no kids is really the best thing to do to your society. Have at least 1 or 2 kids, Portubros!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_rights_in_Brazil#Sterilization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a lot young people move abroad to get jobs n shit and only old people stay in country, this drives the birthrate down. also we don't have millions of muslims having 5 kids a couple to artificially inflate our birth rates like in France and Germany

>Have at least 1 or 2 kids, Portubros!
It's not hard to figure out why if you open your eyes you moron.
Look up divorce statistics user, think about how women get halfor more of a mans assets in a divorce (plus alimony) and then think if the cost of ruining your life to let some thot of a woman raise another single-mother beta is really worth everything you have.

>That meme again

Just go bankrupt before the divorce and lol your way out of the court.

;)

that kid has an alien head

you really blew that one outta your ass didnt ya

RIP

>Anything I dislike is a meme or blowing things out of proportion
Good goys, keep the men walking into Dr Schlomo's Divorce Courts so he can make bank.

>t. nigger in jail

>that kid
ayy lmao

>that skull shape
>tfw to smart to be born

I moved to Germany because 3x more monei/month. Already made three kids here to a German girl. To help you out, I bant in public about fake fugees. Libs get upset but can't say anything to me because I'm not German and that would be raicis.

Um abraço.

>thot
Since when do we allow people to use Twitter nigger speak in here?

Not an argument.

I wasn't seeking to engage in one, in fact, I agree with you, just don't use nigger-speak.

Portuguese used to be super Catholic with large families, but after Salazar, the newer generations went extreme against their traditional past

>2016
>stats from 2001 and 2014

Maybe because Portugal isn't being flooded by muslims? I would rather have a low fertility rate than the most popular name for newborn boys be muhammed.

Not sure what you mean by this?

>I would rather have a low fertility rate than the most popular name for newborn boys be muhammed.

Sure, but why are you not having any kids? Your French bros have lots of kids. Even your Brazilian children have. I mean, yes, your girls are ugly, but still, no reason to not make kids.

>Bringing kids into a world as degenerate as this.

I will pass on that bro.

Brazil's fertility is below replacement rate, and that's dven with hordea of savage brown people being given money to shit out macaquinhos

>Brazil's fertility is below replacement rate
WOW, fuck, you are right! I thought Brazilians were multiplying like rabbits given their hot slut women culture!

>Your French bros have lots of kids
and plenty of these kids come from immigrant parents
Portugal's job market, like Spain's makes it difficults for young couples to start a family or even find a decent job on site. soon after the war we had a massive amount of spanish and portuguese immigrants, now they go to germany.

>I thought Brazilians were multiplying like rabbits given their hot slut women culture!

If that was the case then European women would have way more

You'll get thrown in jail if you don't pay alimony/child support.

How to Make Portugal Great Again
>Get shitskin-Portuguese to stop breeding
>invite in thousands of german, scandinavian, and slavic immigrants
>raise their fertility rates
Then Portugal will finally be white

Because HOW CAN YOU BRING A CHILD INTO POVERTY??? :(

Pouco barulho caralho que o monhé manda já vir mais um carregamento de mouros e saracenos.

S A V A G E norbro

That kid has some monster balls.

>Already made three kids here to a German girl
What the fuck is this shit. I've seen romanian and polish friends marry qt german wymyn. Also watched a video from some youtube german chick saying her exes were french and some mestizo I can't remember but no krauts whatsoever. Is this an actual trend?

This

Our people (especially women) who are in their 30's still believe they are teenagers, engaging in hookup culture and hedonist ways, which is the norm in western europe these days I guess.

Big brazillian bundas BTFO

Alright. I am coming to Portugal. Will I have welfare to make kids?

Worry not Portubro I will save you.

>It starts declining in the sixties
EVERY FUCKING THAT SHITTY DECADE

I don't think a German girl would even talk to me. I am an athletic Germanic superman with blonde hair and blue eyes. I also earn quite a lot and drive a Maserati. I get cute Slavic girls right, left and center, but German girls just want those foreign "exotic" bfs.

>The most widely used method of contraception in 1996, relied on by 40% of women in union, was female sterilization.

Sterilization was part of the (((population control))) plan of the post-dictatorship government. Though it supposedly targeted nigger, like usual open birth control access was devastating and the hues sterilized almost half of the female population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_rights_in_Brazil#Sterilization

At least Thier clan dies with them

Is Portugal as feminist as Spain? I suspect that's the issue more than anything else.

Nothing of value is being lost by us dying out. We're an irrelevant country held back by a corrupt political class playing the game of musical chairs since 1974. Our news is dominated 100% by political telenovelas or football. Nothing else matters.

Anyone who ever wanted to be successful or change things up was immediately shot down or cast out. It's a slowly dying country. An empire of dust.

>at least 1 or 2

fuck off, at least 4 or 5

Good, I hope all portuniggers die out. Unfortunately fewer are being born in Portugal because they emigrate en masse and have children in other european countries.

>Alright. I am coming to Portugal. Will I have welfare to make kids?
Nope lol

A recent long term study found that sperm rates of white males in almost all western nations have dropped 52% in the last 40 years.

This is insanenly shocking. What have any western governments done in response to this?

Nothing at all.

*fertility rates

we're actually just spreading in your country you butthurt nigger ;^)

So many shill posts in a crappy thread like this wtf.

Therefore you're the nigger.

Looks like south america has caught the wests disease.

Argentina, brazil, chile

Bolivia-peru-venezuela

columbia, equador venezuela

Wtf why is that babys balls so big?

bundinhas

We work a shit ton of hours,we have low wages and renting/buying houses is expensive as hell who makes us have to live with our parents for a shit ton of time,all of that combined is pretty much the reason for this

This only happens because your average Porturetard rather buy the most recent Mercedes or BMW and pay it off the next 7 years than a more moderate vehicle that doesn't cost half as much.

And this goes for everything, we keep asking loans to the banks, we don't fucking learn from our mistakes.

Do you feel proud because Mohammed who lives across the street is having the children you'll never have, knowing that he'll never have to work to get the money to raise those childs?

this 100%

>have a friend
>hes 31
>meets a 40 year old whore
>she already has a 14 year old kid
>in a dinner she admits the pretty much fucked every guy in the office, and my friend was the last one but at least she likes him
>she becomes pregnant "the pill inst 100% safe!" its her excuse
>forces him to marry her (this was about 2 months ago)
>forbids him to invite us his childhood friends

women are evil, this guy who has always been a player turned into a beta wallet cuck

women are for fucking and nothing else

it's not abnormal, it takes a round shape after a few months