Why do girls like tattoos so much these days?

Why do girls like tattoos so much these days?

they often pretty much all get the same shit too.

same thing with dudes and their full sleeves

Nihilists can't really care about much more than fashion or image. Women aren't introduced to many consequences, due to gynocentrism, so they tend to engage in risky or permanent behaviour which contributes to their nihilism and the behaviour if it's connected to fashion, continuously saying so what each time.

Sorry ladies, you're self destructive. Postmodernism is your art form.

the only tattoo I would ever want is the black sun

lmao i saw the birds on some nu-male .

Because everyone else has one

Women have no real interests or true passions. They just do what they think they need to do to get the highest quality provider they can. They do what society tells them to do.

suicide girls helped popularize them. many girls get tattoos just to send in photos as a hopeful. it's kinda sad because they do good photoshoots otherwise.

Only acceptable answer.

Truth

It's the non-verbal statement of : "I'm speshul uniqq one of a kind snowflake"

Only idiots and people who have no impulse control have tattoos

Damn that tatt would look hot

The grease-ball is right, it's about fashion, there is no thought involved. They just want to show off to their friends how amazingly deep they are when explaining how their generic tattoo of some angel wings actually is a commentary on feminism or some shit.

Don't ask me. My sister has a trashy tattoo on her upper chest. It's ugly as shit and she has to cover it up whenever she goes to work.

They are NPC's user. They don't have souls.

In all seriousness though, all girls who turn me down end up getting either a super ugly giant tattoo, or a septum piercing. God's wrath is on my side.

Have you considered that you are only projecting your own shallowness onto others?

attention

tattoos are shit.

>tfw my sister just got a tattoo

Why did you not use your oni-chan powers to stop her?

same reason 10 year old boys tell their parents that they are now a girl

She's overseas.. should I kill myself now or wait?

Nihilism is the only reasonable outlook you faggot

It's a nice coping strategy if you just need to get away from it.

I have two full sleeves of tattoos and will admit they really had no thought.

I just got them because they looked cool

Maybe i am a degenerate after all

no it's not you faggot

what did she end up getting?

was it something from my op pic?

They aren't that bad.

I have a huge ass anchor on my arm. AMA

Tell her to get the Nazi, Templar and SS tattoos.

its so weird how it seems like all women willing to have sex with me are covered with shitty tattoos

this one girl had above her pussy a tatoo that said "property of mike wazowski" or some shit, I bet she doesnt even talk to that guy anymore, now everyone who fucks her is thinking who the fuck was this guy? You dont want to be thinking of some dude while you're fucking a girl, it ruins it even if just slightly

I'm getting tattoos that represent things that are important to me and only in spots that are covered. Pic related is what I'm studying in uni and I'm getting on my lower back

> Mike Wazowski
This is either the third most ingenious mindfuck I have ever seen on this site or you're certifiably retarded.

Bottom line is tattoos are for faggots. There's nothing on God's wonderful earth worth desecrating your body over. You're either a whore, a fag, or mentally ill to taint the body you were blessed with.

Got Illidan Stormrage because i like the character and his story. I really don't mind tattoos as long as they aren't generic or are done poorly. Most on the board would disagree though and say they're all retarded

A wild woodland flower that she drew herself apparently

>Mike wazowski

My fucking sides

I broke up with a girl a few years ago because she got a bunch of dumb shit written on her ribs.

lol, i have one like that on my shoulder

>Be basic bitch
>Realize nothing sets me apart from other basic bitches.
>Think permanently marking my body makes me "so deep and unique"
>Get a fucking flower tattoo or some other retarded shit like a Chinese symbol.
>Realize they're still basic bitches with no depth and aren't unique.
>Get new shit.
>People shame them for this crap unless it's idiots (seriously, pro-tats are the first sign someone is a piece of shit).
>Regret it.
>Accept reality that you're a basic bitch.
>Have multiple children with the pro tat shit bags in your self-loathing (usually different men).
>Single mom
>Forever alone.
>Forever tainted body.
>Post "stronger because single mom" bullshit to get other dumb bitches who were failures to like it.

Basically, it's a way for idiots to feel deep and unique without realizing it's just making them more retarded pieces of cattle who now can't find decent employment outside of factory work.

sup bros here;s my ink

Oh wait, you're serious

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kill yourself

They do, because women are close to primitive species, like african barbarian tribes.

So you are getting a tramp stamp?

rape her, kill her, rape her again

it usually helps

this

Tattoos must be earned, as they are a marking of sorts, not some fashion accessory. In different times you would get killed for getting a tattoo you didn't earn.
>painting a permanent target on yourself
A godfag

My ex got Roman numerals on her arm representing some of her family's birthdays. I was blue pilled as fuck at the time so I didn't care

Depends, what did she get and where?

Flower on her upper arm but underneath

OUT! OUT! OUT!

Tatoos are very useful, da. My grandpa had a lot of them, said if you get ripped apart by artillery shell it'd be easier to id the body parts. Smart girls!

Lower right. Not like right above my ass but below my shoulder blades and off to the right.

You can wait with offing yourself since it's a selfdrawn tattoo

Ahahahah the madman he did it. So much cringe...

Okay next time she gets one I'll slit my wrists

she's still your imouto regardless of some tattoo.

If a girl gets a tattoo of a tuna on her pussy, does that make her tattoo scratch and sniff?

Someone wants to thrive and is kept in a box but cats make you think you own the box when cats really don't care who owns the box they make it their box when you let a cat in they'll leave eventually. Foot time stamp for my father about the bullshît going on in this world

all that green and no Pepe? WTF

Congrats - the guy who tattooed that on you has branded you for life. Everywhere you go, whatever you do, you will bear his mark. In a metaphysical sense he owns you.

>"I'm here for the job interview"

everybody has the birds

>being degenerate enough to tattoo shitty cartoon characters that will be out of fashion in a few years
>antifa
i'm not even surprised

I like the idea of getting tattoos, but other than a social tribal marker or the like, I can't think of any justification for one.

"This looks cool"
Or
"This is my favorite band/cat/food"
Or
"This is the name of [x person] and I care about them for [x reason]"
Or
"This is in memory of grandma/cat/beatle"

all seem like paper thin excuses personally to me.

That being said, if someone wants it done, "Deus vult, God said no" isn't a good excuse for enforcing your standards on others, either. If God has an objection, let Him speak for Himself instead of everyone fanboying on his novel.

>Tattoos must be earned
This. You don't scar a permanent message into your own body for fashion.
That said, one must be forgiving of people with tattoos - they are permanent but the person might have represented since he did them.

Repented *

your crazy needs improvement, you're only at like 3% Terry Davis

This.

Replace the anchor with paw prints, and that shit is dead on.

Get something you want a reminder of, every single day for the rest of your life.

Don't just get "muh decoration", because you will get tired of that in 10 years, and then when it fades and looks like shit you won't even remember why you got it.

you know someone who got a "fancy feast" tattoo?

>nihilism
>reason

pick one to value and only one.

gif tattoos when?

they enjoy the pain. friend of a friend is tattoo """"artists""". says those bitches are wet whenever he needles them.

Who cares? We're all gonna die anyway.

Personally, no, but I'd love to use my code scanner app on anyone with an edgy industrial barcode tattoo and find out.

Nigger, tattoos are always ugly, doesn't matter where you put them

Or be Janusian like me, and embrace both.

Only if the women you get close to have no personal hygiene, which is clearly the case.

>pro-tats are the first sign someone is a piece of shit

Words of truth.

This. They see everyone else doing it so by nature they have to do it too

I have military tats, a 50 cal machine gun on my left ribcage and ":07" on my right ribcage representing the seven seconds a machine gunner had to live in Vietnam when he began firing. After i pass sniper school I'm getting the M40A6 crossed over the 50 cal.

I can't see myself getting a tattoo just because I thought it would look cool. They have to be earned somehow. If I got a sniper rifle tattoo before going to sniper school they would probably make me scrub it off with a brick. I wasn't even allowed to get the 50 until my first deployment as a machine gunner

the top one in the middle "infinite" is a pedo symbol

Nah, just a genre of tattoo.

Many people say they get tattooed this or that because is something important for them. That's false, they get them because tattoos are trendy right now, they just try to chose something that at least has an important meaning (most people fail at it though). This trend just push people to think they need to get tattooed something they care about, I honestly don't understand this, why should I get something permanently marked on my skin just because it's important for me?
Hope this tattoo madness ends at some point, all of them, even when they are well done, are absolutely unsightly.

you weren't in nam, faggot. what's that got to do with you?

>They have to be earned somehow.
I got mine when i sucked my 100th dick

Say, tattoos aren't degenerate.
What would Sup Forums want to brand their flesh permanently with?

>culture
>rich men fucking boys as a right of passage
>geese fucking women
>sex cults all day long

So your tattoo of choice would be "I'm angry at that." on your forehead?

>Property of the one eyed monster

My fucking sides.

If I *had* to get one?
I guess Zeus as a geese raping a young maiden on my back wouldn't be too bad.

Weird.
Do you know the backstory of Zeus?

First and third noble truths of buddhism.

Odin hanging from Yggdrasil.

Probably a few others.

I try not to get personally involved in people's pasts, mortal or not.

>First and third noble truths of buddhism.
That's really selective. So there's suffering, but it's not our fault, and there can be an end of suffering, but Buddha don't know shit?

All life is suffering.

The end of desire is the end of suffering.

>I try not to get personally involved in people's pasts, mortal or not.
10/10
Keep shitposting on.
Interesting.
I'm imagining you as some sort of NordicHindu.
Whatever the fuck that is.