Aus/pol/: wet edition

>Nick Xenophon calls for jail terms for banking bosses complicit in money laundering
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-06/nick-xenophon-crackdown-on-bank-executives-money-laundering/8779284

>What do we know about the US Marine Corps Osprey crash?
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-06/what-we-know-about-the-us-marine-corps-osprey-crash/8779200

>Third man arrested in Sydney terror raids charged, released on bail to face court on weapons offence
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-06/police-charge-third-men-arrested-in-terror-raids/8779364

>Proposed charter and Indigenous assimilation pamphlets among recovered documents in SA
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-06/historical-documents-unearthed-from-sa-parliamentary-library/8779016

>Same-sex marriage: Liberal stand-off 'should not be seen' as vote on Malcolm Turnbull's leadership
abc.net.au/news/2017-08-06/coalition-is-bigger-than-same-sex-marriage-dean-smith-says/8778928

>$1.1b in cuts to hurt disadvantaged: unis
archive.is/hydnv

>Australian Federal Police and Centrelink targeting welfare cheats
archive.is/iASoc

>Flu outbreak: Doctors battle worst season on record as four viruses hospitalise more than 8200
archive.is/kGcpA

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-08-06/police-charge-third-men-arrested-in-terror-raids/8779364
archive.is/3XQLo
starweekly.com.au/news/police-hunt-for-man-over-footscray-tram-double-stabbing/pub/maribyrnong_hobsons_bay/
youtu.be/FmX3MGX9RYU
youtube.com/watch?v=pj4NVoIx6Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=8FxcHVLmPgs
southeastasianews.org/portarthur/the_morgue_truck.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>just found out I get bonus ATAR and uni priority for living in the middle of nowhere
Is this what it feels like to be an abo? I don't like it but I'll take it anyway

>>Third man arrested in Sydney terror raids charged, released on bail to face court on weapons offence
>abc.net.au/news/2017-08-06/police-charge-third-men-arrested-in-terror-raids/8779364
>plan b was a chemical attack
I wonder what explosive worse than a chemical attack?

>What do we know about the US Marine Corps Osprey crash?
Official story is it's a training exercise, if it's not it's bad to speculate.

You forgot to archive that archive.is/3XQLo

ATAR is a load of bs anyway. Even if you didnt get the score you wanted, just take any basic Arts degree, do it for a year and then just internally transfer. Just do well in the pre-req units and you are golden.

So what, you can just do arts for a year and transfer straight to engineering?

what town are you from?

you'd still have to go to a city, what are you planning on studying?
the chemical attack they were planning was an egg bomb (stronger so it would do actual damage but the same thing)

Good ol aerobics oz style. Fuck ive blown some loads to that shit.

just out of Bendigo
I don't really have a clue so I've just slapped on all the hard sciences and math in year 12 to see what happens. Most likely I'll end up digging ditches for nothing better to do

Be enrolled in any degree really. {ick up the pre-req units (usually the core units for engineering) and complete them in the first year. As long as you meet the criteria you should be good. It varies from university to university.

ah, that's alright. theres a campus in bendigo isnt there?

>Dad is a huge Howard fan
>He's pretty old now (80) so I take him out once in a while just to get him out of him and mum's house
>Few months ago I take him to the shops to do a food shopping from Woolies
>Walking through shopping centre and suddenly see John Howard walking toward us surrounded by local ministers etc, he's just doing one of those meet-the-people tours
>Dad never seen him before IRL, so he hobbles over to say hello and shake his hand
>First thing dad says to him "YOU'RE SHORTER THAN I THOUGHT YOU'D BE MATE"
>Howard is actually manlet IRL, probably 5'4" at most
>Instead of the happy response and banter my dad thought he'd in response, Howard gives him the dirtiest look ever and immediately stops shaking his hand, just replies with "s..sure thing" and starts walking off
>Dad asks me why Howard was so angry with him; "maybe you shouldn't make fun of people's height, especially the first time you meet them dad.."
>"WAS JUST TRYING TO START CONVERSATION!"
>After we do his shopping we walk out of the shops and see Howard outside now but still meeting and greeting
>Dad shouts out to him "SEE YOU LATER JOHNNY!"
>Howard looks at dad and goes immediately red, just hear him mutter "fuck off"
>Woman nearby goes off her nut because she has her kids with her and Howard just said fuck next to them
>Put groceries in the car and start driving off, all I can see is this angry soccer mum raging at Howard who is standing there under the sun with a red face

Never seen someone so famous drop so much spaghetti.

Latrobe. Been there for a couple workshops and I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, I've never seen so many foreigners and communists outside of melbourne. I thought the cucked unis were exaggerated but they had guest trannies talking about gay sex over mic in the lunch room

This is all I see here

>fosters
stop triggering me

>boring stories that never happened

>t. manlet

>Nick Xenophon calls for jail terms for banking bosses complicit in money laundering

>inb4 committed suicide by 3 shots to back of head

pretty sure they stick to the shittier social science type courses, with math and physics you should get into an engineering course (although theres a guy here who cant find work and he's got his degree and is thinking of leaving the country)

Immigration has really improved Public transport in Melbourne. Totally enriched.

starweekly.com.au/news/police-hunt-for-man-over-footscray-tram-double-stabbing/pub/maribyrnong_hobsons_bay/

Here is the dad with howard.

i named the filename after this song
>you probably dont care
youtu.be/FmX3MGX9RYU

Just out from Bendigo hu?

You're not near Maryborough by any chance.

t. country fag who also gets mad props for living in the middle of fucking nowhere

if Howard is 5'4 then your dad is 5'3

>before Cheez TV
Ah the memories of a young, innocent boy being awed and frightened by the unexplained firming of his loins to /fit/ girls on bondi beach.

MAD CUNT

The dad wasn't meaning to insult Howard by saying he was shorter than he expected.

>Woolies

As in... Woolworths, the store/shop company? Fuck me they closed down for good here years ago.

then it's a solid story, your dad seems like a good bloke

Do you miss the pick'n'mix m80?

Every single day.

>your dad
I keep saying "The dad" so people won't think I am the guy who did the greentext, because I'm not.

cool story babe. now make me a sandwich

Is fritz and sauce okay?

then why the fuck did you post a pic of someone elses dad with John Howard?

Xenophon gets away with it because he's the kooky controlled opposition that no one outside of SA really listens to

That is the dad from the greentext, it was posted by the author of the greentext when the greentext was originally posted. The greentext in this thread has been reposted. It is a copypasta now.

Shouldn't you be studying for trials, also how underage are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=pj4NVoIx6Mg

Seen prior to this post, but still funny pasta.

Who is the guy behind all these fucking Insiders sunday morning shitposts?

I miss the Howard era. It was a golden time for memes.

The memes are all tainted with sadness because he initiated the full-scale destruction of our country through mass third world immigration.

kek, these are great. i've only seen this one and the one when larissa quit the greens
i wonder if its an ex Sup Forumstard who makes them

Whys there so many 40+ year old tinfoil hats in Aus?

What do you mean by this?

we've seen shit

Hey aussiefags stop bumping your useless Aussie thread, you goys are the righteous scum of the European race. Also stop being a continent dudes, Alaska is just as big. Go box a kangaroo.

Because they were there when the ones behind Howard installed several hundred journalists in Tasmania right before they sent in ASIO to stage port arthur

holy fuggin blackpill

Who's watching our guys David Oldfield and Issa on hell's kitchen tonight?
David's already triggered one decrepit leftist just by existing.

Howard sent the Albanian mudslimes home and stopped the boats (the first time).
But in the end he cared more about keeping himself in power than doing the right thing.

Yeah, this was pretty unforgivable.
But there's no way ASIO has ever been capable of pulling something like Port Arthur off. It was either Army Intelligence or the AFP.

Or maybe they outsourced it to the CIA/Mossad

>Port Arthur conspiracy theories
Jesus Christ boys. Get a grip.

what about the fucking mortuary truck man
THE FUCKING TRUCK MMMAAANN

>tfw no Chasers to deliver weekly bants to the PM

youtube.com/watch?v=8FxcHVLmPgs

>An American calling anyone else the scum of the European race.

kek what the fuck

>Retards 360noscopin
Really we should fill our whole army with them

this
c'mon now

hey dumb cunts

Hey cumguzzler.

oi tell this cunt about the truck

:)

why doesnt oz lower gov
spending 99%?

and deregulate?

because we need mo money fo muh programs

I blame that shit for kick-starting my puberty
Putting that on before Cheeze-TV... What were ((they)) thinking?

Yeah, you can do any degree basically. My brother did a Bachelor of Arts for six months then transferred to law. You can do almost any average/low entry requirement degree and get some HDs or Ds and transfer to anything. This applies for shit university to good university transfers.

yeah I know about the truck, agree with you m80

who getting ready to be rejected from every job they applied for over the weekend here

Is West Australian MP Aaron Stonehouse "our guy"?

AHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he looks like a dyke

These uni cuts aren't going to get through the senate are they?

Overall, I think that they are a good idea though. Way too many people are going to university at the moment. And one way to reduce this amount is to reduce the economic incentives by reducing subsidies on university education.

Not to mention that many university faculties have an obvious ideological bias. The less university students and power that universities have the better as far as I am concerned.

Can I get a brisk jogthrough on the mortuary truck?

It's actually not a big deal mate
Basically just a mortuary truck, I believe from a neighbouring city, lying in wait to respond to people executed by our first major mass shooting within a couple minutes.
Nothing suss.

Ooh err.

then destroyed straight after
Nothing suss

>a year
6 months if you really want.
It's why everyone will tell you it doesn't mean shit in the long term and over-stressing about it will ruin your high school experience

>b-but it helps prepare you for uni
No it fucking doesn't. The only skills you gain from "studying for the HSC" is "doing better at the HSC".

it's probably that guy who used to come on here and his only policy/ideas were guns for everyone and lower the price of smokes

That and the removal of effective self defense

I would be very OK with male dykes if that were the case

So it arrived within 2 minutes of the attack ending, or it was there 2 minutes before?

And then after transporting the bodies it was junked? How was that known?

melbourne gook AMA

Remember the dumb blonde Euro girl, good lord.

How the fuck did this fat lesbian dyke looking cunt get away with this

How dead are those pilots the minute a real war begins?
>fat, slow planes
>but muh stealth

>AMA
No.

But that's a nice pic.

southeastasianews.org/portarthur/the_morgue_truck.html

Why this is strange derives from 4 facts. The State of Tasmania had prior to the incident on average 6 murders per year - and they did not all occur on the same day, place or time - that works out to one murder every 2 months - so why would such a truck be needed ? No other State in Australia had one like it. These facts are compounded by the fact the truck was acquired and specially built shortly before ( June 1995 ) the Port Arthur massacre and sold 2 years later ( see fax copy of advertisement offering for sale below ) .

i read somewhere that it was destroyed right after but this site says otherwise

they're can actually be really fast, lol.

Does this really make Australians nervous?

Melbournites maybe

We have a less regulated economy than you yank.

OK thanks.

The sale of the truck after two years shows just how unnecessary it is.

fuck they were great but also, Australia was in an easier time

When they're unarmed, sure.

Not to mention his deregulation of the housing market which has seen a huge inflation in price that average Australians can no longer afford a home.