Social media has taken advantage of female biology now we need White Sharia

Women have been groomed and enticed by the way social media works and are now dependent on the approval/validation it generates. Women are way attuned to the social world than men for biological purposes (childcare, etc) and this leaves them super susceptible to becoming vapid narcissists who care about nothing but social approval (which can be found on social media).

Now the majority of young women think they can get away with acting like complete slutty degenerates for online attention. Every girl with a significant social media presence thinks of herself as a celebrity of sorts.

Do we need White Sharia to keep women in line?

Islam automatically makes you a subhuman
It was created by subhumans for subhumans

That's white I said WHITE Sharia. I want nothing to do with Islam. Nobody does.

Women need to be put back in line if we want the white race to survive.

Sometimes the ones we love need a little longer to learn.

How long shall we wait? Millenials are doomed

I also see this OP my ex girlfriend had a Instagram with 10,000 plus followers and there was nothing but pictures of here being sluty, personally I didn't care at the time because I was in the look at me phase. But the faults also on men as well because she started posting pictures of me and us today and she would lose followers kek good times though. Just teach women while there young that curtain behaviors aren't worthy of a decent woman.

Women should be property.

together not today

Remove Feminism, the feminized school system, post-secondary and global corporate quotas, boom, the natural economy of man would return.

Establishment uses feminism with social media to

>as a form of Eugenics
>hypergamy, meaning more women out earning more men makes it next to impossible for domestic pairings to occur, causing rise of Asian race mixing
>all the rampant female sex causes rampant STDs, infertility in the western cum dumpsters

I used to follow that slut in Snapchat. What's her name again? Her horse looking mate is Jasmin

Yeah agreed, girls like that are fun to fuck when you're both young but it's such a shitty long-term strategy because it pretty much guarantees that they'll end up as horrendous abusive single mothers in the future if they happen to have children

White Shariah already exists, my nigga. It was invented by based Russians, and it's called the DOMOSTROI. I suggest you give it a read. The only problem is implementation.

If you don't want anything to do with Islam, then don't call it Sharia you fucking retard. Really made me think

lvangel69, yeah she's a huge degenerate.

He's making an analogy. He's saying that we need to have our own version of Shariah if we're going to ever get our women back inline and survive as a people.

As it happens, there already is a set of rules out there which are a white version of Shariah. It's called the Domostroi, rules for Russian Households, and was written by Ivan the Terrible. I read it in college. It's a solid good read, and a pity it's not being followed.

Jews are seriously pushing WMAF from both sides. What's their endgame, Sup Forums?

sharia is realy realy redpill i already admited it us chrisians need something like that

> Do we need White Sharia to keep women in line?
>>r9k

destruction of the only threat to them the white race

Idk mate, are you Keen to bashing in your mother's head with rocks if she loosens her fucking ninja hat? You wanna chop off her hands if she tries to consume alcohol? You have to be a total nigger to practice any of that dog shit they do over there. Kys for even thinking it you absolute pig.
>*Spits in your face*

I love your picture.

I think all women who have mixed babies should have them aborted in the 9th month then they should be forced to eat the abortion either baked or blendered

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

BRRRRRRAAAAPPPPPPFTTTTTTTPPPTTTTSSSSSS...FFFFFcffcffffffffftssss...tsss...

Guys.
That's a kikefag meme to get people to subliminally stop being attracted to phat asses. Get with the times, it stopped being funny after it left /r9k/

can't be said often enough

aren't most of those girls like models or whatever making real money by having so many followers? plus, they have to deal with haters like you! really tho, a man who isn't a degenerate wouldn't even know about these slutty social sirens' social media presences.

>Submitting to the THICC Jew psyop

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPLLPLLLLOPOPLOOOOPPPPPOPOPIPPOOOOOOOOOOOLAAAAAAPPPP.

>deal with haters
Underage and on pol
Tits or gtfo

>*Spits in your face*
do you know how i know you're fucking retarded faggot?

SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF

>
>Jews are seriously pushing WMAF from both sides. What's their endgame, Sup Forums?
they're fucking themselves if they want low-iq consumer-drive mindless drones. that particular combo has the potential to blow the bell curve; redefining all cutting edges

yes there's no hope for whites. Now who is this chick?

lvangel69 on tumblr

flat earther