Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8
youtube.com/watch?v=__sukFZPOxc
youtube.com/watch?v=_4Qok4aczvU
youtube.com/watch?v=YAH-Yf54Cd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont forget, you are here forever

Move to India and be Hindu lad

don't breed and stay out of our way. you aren't getting to go to mars either.

That's the depressing reality. Despite of that, I have nothing to do in my life. Shit job, shit life. I am just ceasing to exist. I hope I die soon.

>implying it would make a difference. Fuck off. I remember when some Indian exchange students came to my Uni. I swear I could smear the shit coming out of them

Still white according to US Census

Become a reformer of your people, lead them to a better future. It can be done.

>pakistan

>uncommon

At least you're self-aware of how shitty your culture and country are. There might be hope for you.

>tfw left Islam and became atheist

Shitskin and a complete degenerate. At least muslims have some semblance of morality and a desire to get rid of degeneracy

No hope for me. I am going to pass away in this eternal bliss.

>Muslims
>Morality
>Not degenerate.

go to England and make as much as baby you can get your revenge lad

Tell me, kumar
How's it feel to be a cuck?

Op has one of those greasy, gay haircuts all those "hip" middle easterners have.

No

Join a terrorist organization, preferebly ISIS, and take it down from the inside. Either by sheer force, killing everyone or dividing them and starting a fight.

Do something good before you die.

What a traitor kaffir

>a desire to get rid of degeneracy
Wot planet are u on Gunnar?

You kidding me? I'd rather play vidya and watch anime

its alright user, i'm a jew so i feel similarly.. i really felt depressed over it for awhile, but now I feel comfort in it. I try to lead my friends and family towards the truth, and feel more purpose in life. Be part of the solution.

>the eternal roach

>op has one of those greasy, gay haircuts all those "hip" middle easterners have.
What did he mean by this? most teenagers i see irl have undercuts

The shit in the video is secularism and atheist western influence. He would get executed during Taliban rule, it is something that Americans reintroduced when they resecularised Afghanistn

Do it like michael jackson kek

At least you're not a nigger

Well spoken brother mashallah!

What is living in Pakistan like in 2017?

Don't worry OP, you are more white than most of the posters here.

Same here. Except I left islam, became atheist and realized arabs were just inferior to euros long before pol, and I no longer hate my country of origin but wish I could help it somehow (especially in education)

be a sleeper agent, pretend to advocate minority rights and drop redpills when you have a massive audience

Why the fuck are they considered white but Indians are considered Asian?

I don't get this fugging country mang

You don't know much about what purdah does to men do you? Muslims have been known for centuries to be catamites straight men and gays, it is and always has been fucking common in countries with purdah.
Why the fuck do you euro cucks know so little about history?

You're questioning. That's good, but you are only starting down the rabbit hole. Keep learning and growing. Steer away from toxic ideologies by comparing them to the truth. Eventually it will find you.

If you don't have subhuman levels of intelligence there's a very strong possibility that you could be ethnically Persian, so don't fret too much OP.

>You don't know much about what purdah does to men do you?

It does not lead to faggotry. And this only happens in countries without sharia where faggots are not executed. It especially happens here in Europe.

>You don't know much about what purdah does to men do you?

I rest my case: you know fuck all about it. Leme guess: you are a muslim?

I see muslims do it all the time here and they absolutely hate faggotry. While us norwegian white boys suck cock all day we can never get the muslims to participate so what you are saying is obviously wrong.

>tfw started hating my own race
Muslims is not a race nor is white. You are Caucasian like all the European (And some American) posters.
>tfw left Islam and became atheist
Atheism is the most hollow way of living, I suggest looking into Christianity.
>tfw hate my own country
You are not your country. Try to live a good life, make yourself work as a person.
>tfw It all started when I started browsing Sup Forums
Sup Forums isn't everything.
>tfw you realize that you're still a shitskin
Skin is just esthetic. It doesn't really matter in a racial way.

watch these user

youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8

youtube.com/watch?v=__sukFZPOxc

What is this Christian propaganda. I've head enough of Islam already.

lmao
its true paki , only way to break this vicious circle is to kill yourself and take some of your brothers with u

This user, be a champion for your people and show them the way as much as you can. No, you can't fix them alone but you can make a dent if you fight with other good people. As a second option, you can accept the degeneracy, get a YOUNG wife and have a lot of kids.

If you become white on the inside it starts to manifest on the outside and people respect you for it.

In Jesus No Church is Required, Just know that God the Father Took Mortal Form and Died and Rose Again for our Evils and Trust in him and his Way.

Alot of Churches and Sects are Fake so Just have Faith In God.

>Christcucks

I need to murder the Pope I am not that Group Pal.

I do consider dark skin and eyes to be very unattractive, so yeah, you're a shitskin, but we have white people who are very unattractive too, and my disgust is for niggers who are enemies of the West. So I would like you and welcome you in my country, because with you new mentality obtained here in POL, you are not a burden to the West.

Get Bible. Find Jesus.

Throw acid on that fedora as your people do.

He is a demon worshipping child killer.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4Qok4aczvU

You can never change teams. You should always fight for what is best for your family and your people.

That doesn't mean you need to be Muslim though.

Islam IS keeping your people backward and holding you back.

If you want to do what is best for your people you should either be working to subvert iskam by reforming it or. If you have the balls be an outright atheist and break down the taboo about being atheist.

try suicide bombing.Atleast make your demise worthwhile by killing other PAKIS or Mayos or whatever.

Make your race better. Before Islam you had culture, you used to be great had your own religions. Now it all is just a big fucking mess. Take back your heritage. We do talk shit and call each other shitskin and white trash, but you must realise that most people are half retarded and uninformed. Do what you can to bring and get to know your heritage. Read old books from arab thinkers (there are really good ones). You can do it user, you can rise above the shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAH-Yf54Cd8

If you are Indian by race and not arab, still, read old books man.

You are mentally cucked because you think that Islam is something to be encouraged amongst pakis and other brown people even though it is an an enemy ideology directly opposed to the west that seeks to take control of Rome and the rest of Europe.

Kill yourself you enemy collaborator.

>I swear I could smear the shit coming out of them
Best typo ever or it was really bad, can't tell.

Ah, another realises their true place in the world

Keep up the good fight user. Wake up your people so they can get back in line and stop working to stunt the advancement of humanity by the whites. We don't want Chinese or Indians making the first spaceships to another galaxy or black hole machines or Skynet. Whites must prosper.

OP put on this vest and cross the border! You can take out some subhuman, half rat, monkey worshipping Rajesh with you! All will be forgiven!

The reason pol hates shitskins is not inherently because of their skin, it's because they generally behave like chimps. If you behave like an upstanding, patriotic member of the west, then I, as I suspect most others, do not have a beef with you.

Enjoy your final years in Norway, faggot

>Atheism is hollow.
>Look at Christianity.
Atheism doesn't feel hollow to me. Why is Christianity better than any other religion I could choose from?

Look at how they behave here in Europe when they embrace atheism. All raping and robbing. Doing all sorts of things that would give them death penalty if they had followed sharia law.

Believe in Christ :)

man, just because your culture and people are bullshit doesn't mean you should be

find a paki wife or something and make sure you raise your kids right

So some edgy teen fell for /pols usual bullshit and now unironically believes he's inferior to some Euro/Murican basement dweller lowlives. Since you're so suicidal, you can put this vest on and just walk across the border.

You do realize they do this because the feel justified? They think it's okay because because they can do whatever they want to Christians and infidels.
You are to blame with raising them like that.

Dude just mix with a white woman.

But are you a shit heart?

breed with italians or something

Become a Christian. Atheism is the embodiment of cuckoldry.

Go back to your ancestral roots before Muhammed fucked over your countries. The Middle East used to be the centre of arts, philosophy, trade and science. All the poetic and beautiful parts of the Qu'ran are pale imitations of the butchered Pagan civilisations that came before it.

Haram yourself. Learn about your 1000 year old ancestry. Learn about the glory your people could have reached if it wasn't for Mohammed and his paedo gang erasing your history. It is your duty. Isis are demolishing your ancient ruins, blowing up your museums for a reason. They want to erase your past and make sure you forget you had anything before this retarded death cult.

TRUST ME OP. This is the way to uncucc yourself. Return to your pagan ancestry and use its philosophy and dreams to awaken yourself.

and when youre done you can go back to pakistan ahmed

>three gods
Indian level shit

>They think it's okay because because they can do whatever they want to Christians and infidels.

Not in places with Sharia law, and it's only the secularists who do it. They go drinking and so on. If a muslim drinks then we know that he does not care about the other rules either and will likely fuck and so on.

Muslim men on the other hand believe they should not even touch other women and can't even marry kaffir women.

It's a problem with secularism, they don't behave like that in their home countries because they would get their hands amputated (for stealing) or executed (for rape and robbing people). Should just let them continue to have the laws they were used to to apply ONLY to them. Chop of their hands if they steal and so on.

not only that by the way. Notice how catholics carry their holy statues that they worship in the streets just like hindu processions. They share the exact same rituals.

you´re not a shitskin anymore , you have ascended to noble desertkin.

jesus christ and i welcome you with open arms!

Become a Christian my friend.

Become biochemist and find the cure for your disease

Cheer up user, at least you aren't a virtue signalling faggot.

>rapist Muslims have embraced atheism

Wrong you Muslim cock-sucking retard.
They commit crimes because they have barbaric arab-islamic culture and see the west as non-Muslim enemies.

The Muslims who are least likely to commit rape are ones like ayan hirsi Ali who see islamic culture as repugnant and want nothing to do with it and recognise the west as a beacon of enlightenment .

But you already know that because you're a pro-islamic shill trying to pretend to be a white nationalist .
This is obviously retarded since Islam is one of the two or 3 biggest threats to white people and they want to take control of our countries and erase our histories and heritages.

Kill yourself you Muslim traitor.

Don't watch those videos.Christianity is completely different to Islam. Just read the Bible, King James version, Matthew chapters 3-8, and compare it to what you've been taught by Islam.

>The Muslims who are least likely to commit rape are ones like ayan hirsi Ali

Are you fucking dumb? Some Social justice warrior who considers everything rape? According to her you have done lots of rape yourself..

>This is obviously retarded since Islam is one of the two or 3 biggest threats to white people

Did that nigger princess Ayan of yours tell you that?

the traduction is complete bullshit. The old latin trad of Lucifer is the Morningstar before it became the Devil
Therefore, O Lord,
we pray you that this candle,
hallowed to the honour of your name,
may persevere undimmed,
to overcome the darkness of this night.
Receive it as a pleasing fragrance,
and let it mingle with the lights of heaven.
May this flame be found still burning
by the Morning Star:
the one Morning Star who never sets,
Christ your Son,
who, coming back from death's domain,
has shed his peaceful light on humanity,
and lives and reigns for ever and ever.
Amen.

Stop hating on your own skin colour. If there's anything that this board and life experiences has taught me, it is that white men are giant pussies and beta lads. Hence they come here on this board, bitching about why all their women decide to get fucked by a manlier foreigner.

Being ashamed of your race/skin colour is like being proud of it. They're both stupid. It's a good thing you're no longer M*slim though.

India/Paki hate is my favorite hate on Sup Forums

Enough the paki repents so don't be too harsh.

kys

This.
Ancient religions are more enlightening than the pislam shit they teach you in madrasas.

Move to Sweden if you like them so much.

Return to your ancient, pre-Islamic roots! Take a page out of the book of the Zoroastrians.

this

This reads as if you're planning to move to the West. Please don't.

At least you're still in Pakistan. Please stay there.

You can still claim to be a refugee child in Britbongistan and enslave 10 year of girls into sex slavery. It's legal for Muslims to do this.

Wrong

Just pretend you're white.

>tfw the same
>tfw uncut
>tfw 3/4 white
>tfw good phenotype
>tfw will infiltrate white society

> Paki shit
> Caucasian like the yuropeans

Topkek