If you don't help them, then you're a racist. If you do help them, then you're dead

> Cross, 55, reportedly bought a new tire for the women, and allowed them to stay in his home while he worked on their vehicle. The women reportedly stayed at his house until Cross’ body was discovered there Tuesday morning. The women may have used a 9mm handgun to kill Cross, investigators say. Acting Mississippi County Sheriff Branden Caid said Curry pulled the trigger on Cross, CBS-affiliate KFVS 12 reported. He died of a gunshot wound to the back.

archive.is/wk8Jb

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wk8Jb
realorsatire.com/nydailynews-com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who would pay for black women to take their clothes off ( Halle Berry excluded)

I'm never helping ethnic minorities, ever.

Why?

He relaxed.

IN;B4 Cross, 55 is white.

They likely wanted to rob him

What the fuck kinda name is Cross anyway?

It doesn't explain why they killed him.
Did they rob him?
Were they prison escapees?
What is the reason?!?!?!

he let them stay at his house while he fixed their car. he came back, he went inside and found them going through his private property looking to steal shit. he yelled at them, they shot him. pretty easy to figure out from the article

Nah he looks like a banger. I bet there is more to this story. Is this the kind of guy that goes and buys a tire for strangers out of the goodness of his heart?

>steal

Dat ain't how u spell reparations white boy.

gas all niggers. no one would care.

>yo, holup nigga
I thought the free tire wuz reparations?

it was just nigs nigging, no people were hurt.

When you find someone with your first name.

U think that a fukin tire make up for all yo slavery and shit. Kings and queens take what we want now. Still Obama's kingdom fool.

name my band Sup Forums

I'll start: Gorillaz

>negrorobics

Ponesha, Johniesha, Lauteshia (and Brittany)

Gud girlz n shit

When it comes down to it and the next war starts. Humanity will be divided back down to the most common of denominators. Race. Send them back to Africa or the fields.

many such cases!

the "thankfully won't breeds"

Why are niggers such horrid subhumans?

Black men. Black strippers are usually going to charge less and do more. That's basically their mating call.

Guns N' Noses

should've nuke africa on day one of the hydrogen bomb

nice

Salt girls

The second one nig decides to try and act civilized, he gets murdered.

I figured he tried to solicit sex out of them.

>nig decides to try and act civilized
This has never happened ever in history. I guarentee they were doing chimp shit like drugs or he wanted to pay them for sex and then one of the niggers nigged and they shot him.

>What the fuck kinda name is Cross anyway?

Not odd. Same as Ted Cruz which is spanish for cross.

More like he tried to negotiate the price after whatever services were rendered

Rather be racist than dead.

4 non blondes

Niggers. Not even once

Queens of the stone age

hahah heard about this on the radio, i KNEW they were niggers. let me guess, Cross, the murder victim, was some white baby boomer self-loathing white-guilt jackass cuck.

bottom right shot him. top left distracted him with her tits. bottom left stole his wallet. top right didn't do anything.

thats a white guy the lighting is just way the fuck off

>those "women"
>strippers

I assume this means they make a living by threatening to take their clothes off.

How do you know they didn't dye their hair?

>archive.is/wk8Jb
well done, bookmarked for future use.
Nigger gratitude at its finest

are you saying 1 out of 4 dindu?

Guns n nooses

>archive.is/wk8Jb
STOP USING archive links EXCEPT when the website is an ideological enemy of ours.

Using archive links on normal use sites reporting appalling nigger behaviour is PUNISHING them for delivering content we WANT people to see.
If they DON'T get views for anti-nigger stories then they're gonna start publishing fewer anti-nigger stories you idiot

THE POINT OF ARCHIVING is to deny click views to websites that are our enemies like buzzfeed, Washington post, huffington post, Jezebel , the guardian or anything publishing an article that it is anti white.

If it is a normal news site publishing a news story that is good for the right wing like an anti-nigger story , or if it is a news site that is pro-right wing like breitbart or the daily mail then DON'T ARCHIVE THE LINK . Use your brains.

>Niger

Last week I helped a geeky black kid who had "borrowed" his grandfather's piece of shit car that overheated. Nothing bad happened. I guess I got lucky, never again.

Hmmmm

>so you're all strippers, yeah?
>please, come to my house...

You make a great point.

4 non blondes is an actual band you dingus

I don't know who would want to see any of those Negros naked, nonetheless pay them you do so

surprisingly fitting

Four Non-Whites

No he doesn't. NY Daily News is the same kind of sleazy lying tabloid as any of these other corporate media businesses. They're bought, owned and controlled by the same Jews. Fuck them and their ad revenue. I hope they all die.

She boons

It should be obvious.

I don't know how people can be so brainless that they start archiving all links all the time because they think it's just a cool thing to do or a meme or something.

The reason people started archiving links was only to prevent leftist septic tanks like buzzfeed or slate or huffpo or Jezebel from getting click money.
I can't believe that fucking Norwegian retard is so braindead he never understood this.

da 4 dindus

Good Goy, gibsmedat ad revenue.

>nydailynews
>While NY Daily News appears to be mostly based on real headlines, their left-leaning bias is undeniable.
realorsatire.com/nydailynews-com/

They're spreading an anti-nigger story which is good for us you braindead imbecile.

If you reward things that are beneficial for us with click money then you get more of that behaviour

we want more anti-nigger stories

This is not hard to understand. do you have an lower than that of a nigger?

Which is better for us?
>start archiving all anti-nigger stories
>news sites get fewer clicks on those stories than before
>news sites publish less of them
>people find out about what animals niggers are less often

Or
>Sup Forums doesn't archive anti-nigger stories
>news sites publish them just as much as before
>people keep finding out that niggers are violent subhumans as much as before

??
Exactly. Use your brain . I'm obviously correct. Don't work against the interests of the White race just because you're mad I proved you wrong.

He paid the toll.

You forgot Shaniqua, Shittavonya, LaTrine, and Airwrecka.

Then archive their leftist stories you moron.

If their anti nigger stories get way more clicks and ad-revenue than their lefty propaganda articles then their directors /shareholders are going to see "hey we make way more money on these articles than those articles. Do more of these articles"

How are you so fucking dense and stupid that you don't understand this?

It is the simplest fucking idea in economics holy shit.

I can believe this because top right totally has that "welp I'm fucked" look.

So if Salon posts ONE story that you interpret as being "anti-nigger" then that justifies giving them shekels? Somehow that one story makes up for the other 99% garbage that they spew out? NY Daily News is Salon tier you fucking bong baboon. Just because you're too stupid to realize that EVERY ONE of these companies are owned by the same Jews, doesn't mean we all are. Go away Soros.

Thanks for correcting the record! $0.02 has been deposited to your account.

>american strippers.

Same as British strippers really, except they are actually somewhat attractive.

The only strippers you should interact with outside of a strip club (if you absolutely have to), are eastern European and Hispanic ones.

Western strippers are fucking nuts.

The only time globalisation has ever been good, is when it brings better strippers. You can tell the quality of a strip club and it's employees by how foreign they are.

around blacks,
never relax

thats pretty impressive

>STOP USING archive links EXCEPT when the website is an ideological enemy of ours.

But they are. The article is from the New York Daily News. It's the most liberal SJW Newspaper on the American east coast and is the home of Talcum-X.

You seem to think that they have some kind of separate accounts that differentiate between the stories that their ad revenue comes from. THEY DON'T. Clicks are clicks. You giving them a click on a story that you perceive to be "pro white" (which it's not), just gives them more shekels to pay their editors and keep the lights on so they can keep spewing out leftist garbage.

Fuck off Shekelstein.

As a wise man once said
"Serves him right, he trusted a black!

>The only strippers you should interact with outside of a strip club (if you absolutely have to), are eastern European and Hispanic ones.

The only strippers you should interact ever, are paint strippers, strippers are all Fucking crazy and fucked up in more than one way, they all believe in their damage little head they're famous artist in a way and that all of those thirsty fucks throwing dollar bills for them to shake it are actually common people and fans.

I see people who tip strippers as the most stupid cucks in the world, not only your paying for a none existing survive but your actually paying for another man to fuck that bitch later on the night

The Monkeys.

/thread

You are so wrong and stupid it is incredible.

OF COURSE a website is going to record how many views each of its pages gets, especially if they make money by getting views.

What world are you living in?

Everything I have said is correct. It's a business. If you want more of one behaviour and less of another behaviour then you INCENTIVISE THE BEHAVIOUR YOU WANT and PUNISH/IGNORE THE BEHAVIOUR YOU DON'T WANT.
Yes, news corporations are businesses and they write what sells. They have differing ideological biases but the fact that this news site is printing a story about 4 blacks who asked a white man for help and shelter and killed him in cold blood in the first place shows that they aren't as ideologically die-hard as say huffington post or Washington post AND it shows that they'll print nigger crime stories in the future if it is a successful story for them.

So stop digging your hooves into the ground like an ass and use your intelligence.
Taking away our consumer base entirely from mainstream and middle of the road websites like say the BBC or Reuters or the daily mail just means that we remove our effect on their behaviour.

If they aren't totally compromised like salon or buzzfeed, if they do post articles that benefit us then encourage more of those articles.
Let's face it they aren't going to go bust from us using archives so the only benefit is to change their behaviour slightly and incentivise things that are good for us.
If they're total enemies like huffpo or washpo then don't give views , otherwise incentivise or archive where appropriate.

This is the smartest and most effective course of action that will have the biggest appreciable , real world benefit for our goals.

Black crime stories that show what violent animals blacks are are obviously something we want more of to influence people's opinions.

fantastic 4: we wuz

It was only because he called them dirty monkies and tried to rape them.
4 eye witness testimonies can't be wrong

this doesnt seem real

Godly trips of truth

>If they DON'T get views for anti-nigger stories then they're gonna start publishing fewer anti-nigger stories you idiot
Good point