Anyone else feel like WW3 could happen at any time?

Anyone else feel like WW3 could happen at any time?

I feel like we are in a time period analogous to just before WW1. It only took a month between the assassination and the all the major powers fighting. And in today's world things move so much faster I think a global war could flair up in less then 24 hours.

WW1 started with a spark event and I feel there are three likely places that could start a spark today. 1 Syria, 2 Korea 3 Iran. If something were to happen in one of these areas and a major power (US, Russia, China) responded things could spiral out of control VERY quickly.

And lets say that a real war started in Korea I feel that Putin would use the opportunity of chaos to seize everything he wants in Europe and the Middle east, China would likely jump in to defend North Korea and now we have global war with the three largest powers. All the other allies would pick a side and join in as well.

The biggest question of all is weather or not nukes would be used. If they are then kiss your ass goodbye because we are basically all dead. I do feel that at least in the beginning the major powers would refrain from using nukes just because they all understand the implications of their use. Even without nuclear weapons any war on this scale would be truly devastating.

Do you think this is likely to happen? Is there any way to avoid it?

Who cares?

I just want to post epic memes and have a good time braseph, stop with your negative vibes.

>Is there any way to avoid it?

>implying another country would dare fuck with our military

Eurasia eastasia and Oceania. It's all coming together perfectly.

you're going to care when you are either drafted or your town is ashes

This picture is everything

Not really... who against whom? All the world's major powers except China and Russia are basically in the same political and ideological bloc

Tensions are often high with China, sure, but I don't really see anything that would become an immediate flashpoint. Other than NK, obviously, but I highly doubt they'd go to war with the USA over fucking Kim Fatty III

Russia is going to keep being Russia but still I doubt they'd risk a full on war with USA and EU because they know they'd get curbstomped

NK, again, there is a significant possibility of an incredibly bloody and horrific war within the next few years but it wouldn't be a "world war", it would be the Second Korean War

Iran isn't going to do shit

There's potential for conflict around the Arabian Peninsula I guess but I don't see any conflict there going global either

NK seems to be being shilled as if there is a possibility of something happening, even though it will not happen.

yeah yeah, this time the Great Happening will surely happen

Its alarmist BS as usual.
Believe me, if anything were to go down, the eastern flank of NATO would be the first to know.

Only thing we have too look out for are Russian Zapad 2017 exercises with 100,000 troops near our boarder in September.
During the same exercise in 2009 they simulated a nuclear strike against Warsaw.

Hey look this moron is now going thread to thread spamming his crappy gif..

Sorry this one

IT'S CALLED KĂ–NIGSBERG

lol, you should be sorry
also, it's not a gif, so please apologize again
and anyway, why are you sitting in every happening thread on the board? you gotta sort yourself out, m8

the problem is I think you guys are assuming that it will not be the US that starts a war, that it would have to be someone else

My biggest fear is that We would be the first to strike, Trump is not a man for detailed negotiations and nuance, he may just decide "fuck it" and send in the bombers somewhere

or it could be a covert CIA action that is designed to be the next gulf of tonkin incident that gets us to attack

2 happening threads is every happening thread?
Also I joined this thread after seeing your post.

Death is inevitable, there is no point worrying over WW3

Memes will reign supreme and everyone from every culture will embrace and be brothers and sisters.

PEACE TO ALL Y'ALL

Alex Jones is pushing for war against NK big time so something us up

No, not until Trump is at full power. Then the jews will Samson Option as their last grasp on the Earth

fuckin' samson option

If the US does start one it would be a false flag to prevent a second civil war