BASED EUROS

BASED EUROS

express.co.uk/news/politics/837340/Brexit-news-MEPs-unveil-plan-for-EU-army-navy-and-air-force-Britain-left

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oOJrp
politico.eu/article/primer-for-president-trump-how-nato-funding-really-works
archive.is/IeVC5
youtube.com/watch?v=QeLu_yyz3tc
youtube.com/watch?v=m41Tdl5mvdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/oOJrp

>Wehrmacht

Spoiler: it will be manned entirely be Muslim grunts and leftists commissars.

USE TRIDENT FOR SUCKS SAKES. HOW MANY TIMES BEFORE ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

>implying European Parliament MPs have any power whatsoever

The Commission is responsible for these plans and are just using autists like Verhofstadt as their scapegoats.

I completely agree with EU army

Well well. This economic union is shaping up nicely!

we knew this was coming, its been part of the plan since day 1. EU government becomes EU military becomes fully open borders by threat of force, and on from there

Verhofstadt needs to hang, he is the ugliest being both inside and outside the universe has ever know

>USE TRIDENT FOR SUCKS SAKES

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like germans are back on the menu lads.

Who knew id fight the germans just like my grandfather, wierd that im the nazi now.

>bureaucrats want an eu army that responds to them and who are more loyal to them over their own nation
EU is a mistake

>The document, which has no official weight and is likely to be rejected by member states, will nonetheless unnerve some politicians who fear the bloc is creeping towards ever greater militarisation.

So nothing besides retards in Brusseles shooting themselves in the foot.

Because you don't have an army of your own.

>a supra-national united european empire
I can dig it.

A shame that this power will be used for diversity and progressivism and not a return to the good old days.

THIS IS MADNESS.

>Look at me
>i'm the Nazi now

Eu is horrible dictorship run for the elites .

Buy British goods if you can to collaspse it quicker.

People expect threats to work when they want open borders because they can't control their lust for more power they attempt to control others what weaklings

>Zionsville

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We all know how this ends

All they did was flip the colour invert on the picture. They may call us the nazis now, but they're the ones still quacking like a duck and goose stepping like a duck. Germans. Germans never change.

We really need to breivik the EU before the fuckers make an army.
My plan is simple, take a car a put thousand of gas in it and set it on fire, IF YOU ARE LUCKY, the building will burn and all theirs bureaucracy papers will burn

>EU army try something up
>polish army and US forces stationing in Germany fuck them over

Just do it already

>polish army

Look out for the Plunger Squad, guys!

B-but its not what you think go- I mean guys! It's for your benefit, not to quell any resistance when we inevitably transform EU into a despotic dystopia!

It feels so good that our politicians decided 25 years ago to join the EU, lied about the implications, funded propaganda about it, joining was unconstitutional (but did it anyway), and a bunch of other suspicious shit.

>I made a meme for this
kek bois

BIG BLACK BROOMSTICKS

Funny thing is we could fuck you over alone, this is how bad your army is today thanks to the cucking

If you spend cash on military stuff instead rapefugees, you would have like 3 aircraft carriers by now

>we could fuck you over alone

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking hell man. They will be using that army against us if we try to leave the EU, won't they?

>express.co.uk
Come on

>only applies to certain parts oft the force
>will be shoot down by a clear majority
Do you enjoy getting jewed by clickbait """ journalist"""

>EU turning into modern roman empire is bad

The EU army is just a ploy to get neutral/non-NATO countries like Ireland, Austria, Sweden and Finland in a military alliance.
But this will never happen, because its only Francophones who are pushing this idea.

t. Former Brussels insider.

AMA if anyone's interested.

JA JA HANS YOU ZO PÖWERFÜL

This is some soviet union bs. Keep sucking on their balls Europeans. baka

The EU is literally the biggest bunch of slimy, backhanded, good-for-nothing troglodytes to ever lay their sausage fingers on European nation states.
My God.

>This is some soviet union bs
Nah, it's more like USA bs. Slowly but surely they're trying to create "The United States of Europe".

Well that was the plan all along.

Yes it bloody fucking is.
Who do you fucking think the EU army is going to serve? The European people, or the fucking Eurocrats who fund the fucking army?
EU army will have no problem slaughtering Europeans if we try to reclaim our soveriginity, because unlike the national armies of European nations, EU army has ZERO loyalty to the peoples of those nations. It serves the EU, not European peoples.
It will be used to suppress us.

>be the butter in a nazi/soviet rape sandwich
>"POLAND STRONK!!"

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>use own army to revolt
>get fucked by eu army

Hans you can't even meet the NATO budget requirement, your soldiers work the same schedule as a civilian and are payed over time, and your airforce didn't even have a plane ready to deport 50 niggers.

Stop being retarded please.

You hope it to be like the USA but in reality it will be worse than the USSR.
Also you guys already have NATO. If EU needs another military entity then they will have to decrease their funding and priority for NATO, which will in terms dissolve it in the long run and you will be on your own without US on your side.
But may be it's good for American people anyway, they don't have to babysit Eurocucks and protect them anymore.
This is why I support Trump. Europeans are digging their own grave here.

I wasn't racist until a fucking Polish national stole my Adidas shoes. Fuck them all.

>POLAND STRONK!!!

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be used solely as an internal force.

Only the destruction of Germany will save Europe

That article shows no sources for it's claims.

Now imagine that EU army all made up of niggers and muslims they are importing right now.

rip

Stop typing like a retard and go back to plebit.

Good luck getting that approved.

>eu ''''democracy''''

its great to spend billions a year on something you dont get a say in, ey euros?

imagine having a bunch of old men who arent even from your country dictate how you do things

Or vote the wrong way. Or fail to accommodate refugees. Or stay out of the currency.

They will have a monopoly on armed force. They can control movement, set curfews and ensure that nothing gets in or out of a rebellious state.

If Germany militarized they would have 10 times your army in a month

Do they still not get this is going to turn into USSR 2.0 and not the United States of Europe?

captcha: extra dead

Not defending him, but the 2% thing is a meme.
Its not a official requirement, but a recommendation for the national defense budged of individual members.

Read politico.eu/article/primer-for-president-trump-how-nato-funding-really-works

Yeah.
They will seek to exterminate us.

Indeed.
We must get out of this fucking union while we can.

They get it will turn into USSR 2.0 because thats exactly what they want

Always archive those archive.is/IeVC5

I know it's not a requirement, but it can be used to show how shitty a nation's military is, and the fact of the matter is that Western Europe has a worse military for the size of it's nations compared to Eastern Europe.

Only country which could successfully be able to push out two powerful enemies working together at the same time would be probably USA, and they would still pay huge price with horrendus losses

>You hope it to be like the USA but in reality it will be worse than the USSR.
I am talking about the political form they are trying to achieve, not about the end result of it all.

I can't see into the future and I assume neither can you, so whether or not it would eventually end up successful or not, there's no way to say.
But that is neither here nor there, as we don't want either of them to begin with. Not USSR, nor USA's cucked civic nationalism.

they´re just prepping up for ww3 with biowarfare thermonuclear bombs , lasers , railguns , naval - air on land no1 will be safe.

such is the plan for killing off 90pct of human population.

This meme with POLAND STRONK, it should have its own foreing policy, V4 is best, etc, etc is pushed by zionist jews in the USA

The only combination that could challenge US hegemony is a combination of German and Russian resources. Building a Poland block, opposing both German and Russian interests is the plan of the United States

youtube.com/watch?v=QeLu_yyz3tc

Not this thread again...

For the record, an EU army is not a fighting unit or a brigade, its coordination structures between the various army commands and unifying standards.

You think Europol is a EU police? Fuck no, its a big building with a lot of administration that mostly fosters joint operations between different police forces. Remember how Italy knew of the attackers in the UK but didnt say? Thats why you need it.

Ditto for a EU army. Once we need to do a EU-wide operation, its going to be a clusterfuck.

You lost your entire country to them in a record 1 month 5 days last time you God damned stupid slav

So they're really trying to unironically do multi-culti Reich?

For shame.

youtube.com/watch?v=m41Tdl5mvdg

U.S. loses hegemony in 30 years to China anyway because of the rare earth monopoly.

Faster than that if they don't stop chinks from having babies here, flying back to china, and then having their kids steal things when they get older.

>its coordination structures between the various army commands and unifying standards.
But we already have NATO, why would we want another command and unifying standard just because Merkek got butthurt about Trump and Brexit?

And you anglo pussies would lose in just 5 days if not natural water barrier

Don't forget that slavs pilots saved your dumb asses when Luftwaffe decided to exterminate you

Not all nations in the EU are part of NATO.
Finland and Sweden are EU members but not NATO members and are also scared shitless. Most NATO army plans are simply turning the EU into also a military alliance to protect nations like Finland and Sweden.

Also if you want military units not under the control of a nations military look at the Eurobattalions/"friendship" battalions.

That doesn't make much sense becuase those countries are militarily irrelevant.

There's not much to gain from having them onboard.

Everyone go out buy something British or American to help collapse europe.

Money speaks louder words.

Go get bottle whiskey or gin.

Before Eu trade blocks it all

>Most NATO army plans are simply turning the EU into also a military alliance to protect nations like Finland and Sweden.
>to protect nations like Finland and Sweden.
Nonsense. It exists to enforce an ideology.

Because its fucking stupid to keep following US interests like faithful little cold war dogs?

I'd much rather have to argue with Germany, rather than the US, whether I should skullfuck myself and my part of the world. Sure, both want the death of my country, nation, race, family and civilization, but at least the germans might catch SOME fallout. Plus they dont have 50 bazillion dollars of stolen money funding a war machine thats gonna force me to anyway.

Also its highly likely the EU military will split into a western alliance/intermarium and im a big fan of the latter.

>EU gathers army to attack usa and russia at the same time
sounds familiar?

NATO was created to keep the Russians out
The Americans In
The Germans down.

In theory, an european army under European control could throw out American zionist influence out of Europe.

Look who opposes it most internationally. Russia is indifferent.
But the UK and USA are deeply against it

Finland has one of the best armies in Eastern Europe and Sweden bitches and whines about muh Russia every day.

This is not so bad.

We have a saying in Romanian: it's not for whom is making preparations, it's for whom just happens to get it.

Same for the EU army. It's not this generation of politicians who will use it, it's our generation. They build it, we use it to remove kebab from Europe.

Just.. think.

Ok, I would shitpost with you some more, but I need to fuck some qt slav girl which you can only dream about

We will first have romantic walk in park without seeing any negros and shitskins, then go eat some delicious polish food and after that go to hotel and fuck like animals

Have a nice day everyone

oh and Hans,

PAY UP THE REPARATIONS

Might be, but it's a very small country and army. In a war against powers like Russia who flood the warfield with human canonfodder, you need bigger armies.

Meh, We've got another 150 or so warheads, we can have have a failure rate of 80% and still solve the Kraut Question permanently.

They use it to make your country take refugees.

You do realize that the EU works in such way that there is practically zero way of a person who opposes EU agenda of pushing forth the Kalergi plan and subjugating all European peoples, into the reigns of this vile organization?

>t's not for whom is making preparations,
did someone say reparations?? germany hi?????????

Nope, won't work. People will just take it to the streets and burn mosques (we barely have any).

Nigger nobody wants to have a centralized European army, certainly not anyone with half a brain.

The Austro Hungarian Empire is an example of a shitty multy kulty army. There are too many languages, cultural barriers, different tactics and doctrines and military laws as well as equipment to have a centralized army or even a cohesive army.

Not to mention Germany and France would have to pay for it, neither country would.

fpbp

Not really. The pendulum is swinging back.

At least Eastern Europe will never accept mass muzzo migrants. Or nigs, for that matter.

We have historical reasons to reject that. We will refuse no matter what.

Plans. Nobody is going to trust the eternal Kraut so plans is all they have.

Trident is piece of shit. Russian missiles are far superior.

Calculated risk.

You will, and I applaud you for that.
However, the EU will not change it's course and it will seek to impose it's will upon you, by force if necessary.

>could throw out American zionist influence out of Europe.

We have european zionist control as well.